Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As we hope to have thousands of monsters someday, i suggest this.

In the ranks, give a small amount of points based on the monsters you have seen. If we have say, 2000, seeing all 2000 monsters is quite a feat!
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
i didnt understood properly squal
He's trying to say that if you encounter different monsters should raise your rank for example you encountered 600 different monsters it will make your rank higher if you encountered only 100 it won't raise as much as 600
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2011-07-23, 01:04 PM)Rain127 Wrote: He's trying to say that if you encounter different monsters should raise your rank for example you encountered 600 different monsters it will make your rank higher if you encountered only 100 it won't raise as much as 600

Exactly.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
I don't really see the use of this though.

:/

So, you can just walk to every map, find every monster, and your rank will go up? I don't support this my friend.
im sorry nitz but i have to agree with dei anyone can easily do this i will make an example lets say

you go capture every monster in the game within a day quickly train them all and get the ones that can transform to their last stage then boom you have seen every monster so i'll make my point anyone can easily do this so im sorry to say that i do not support this idea.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.