Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scott Summers revised biography.
"Hey guys I am Scott Summers revised. I am also known as Cyclops from the X-Men. This is my biography"

Job :
I am now out of high school getting ready to take on my career. Besides being a super-hero and all, I decided to work as a laser eye doctor. The lens over my eyes allow me to adjust the size of my powers and the level of power it emanates. I am very successful, I try not to burn my patient's eyes. I actually make them see very well. They are at a perfect vision. No need for contacts and glasses.

The job I have now indicates how I got my powers. I was drinking regular coffee and it had a hint of strawberry in it. I was also wearing a red shirt. The laser eye doctor was going to perform an experiment with me. He asked me my favorite color, I said red, of course. So then, the experiment continued. The doctor looked away for 1 minute and my eyes were burning. He looked at back, ignoring my screams and started laughing hysterically. He infused some strawberries to make the lasers glow and thanks to the fruit-like gel (jello tin) the small crystal formed by my pupils and the laser glued to the inside of my eye. I can now see red lights.

Responsibility :
My responsibility is to not kill my patients or go on a rampage. I replaced my doctor, that has done this mutation to me, and I didn't have the right to kill him. I was not able to fulfill my revenge. My other responsibility is protecting my friends and comrades. All the mutants out there that are not evil are my comrades and I will try my best to not kill them.

Family :
I live alone. I could not marry Jean Grey because she died. Storm... I don't like her much and Rogue is too emo for me. Kitty is cute but she has Bobby. So, I live with my 2 cats.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRilFQbUtOCDrdHnKWUjAB...h0xUwHx5QA]

Friends :
The comrades I have are not my friends. I hate wolverine and everyone else at the mutant school. I want to blow them up. Only one I don't hate is Jean but she's dead!!!! My friends are the football team. The Cardinals. You know why? They are red.

Well, that's my biography. I'll see you guys in the movies. Maybe in 3-D but the glasses are red and red, not blue.

Message from Deidara : Lol

The kittens.... I hate cats :3
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
I love cats.

Lol. THat was decent, But i'm also not big on X-Men either soooo, yeah.

Also, You got a problem with emos?
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2011-09-09, 08:22 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: I love cats.

Lol. THat was decent, But i'm also not big on X-Men either soooo, yeah.

Also, You got a problem with emos?
No. That was just part of the thing going down the x-men's girls list. Remember they were in highschool :/

He was just going through his own thoughts (not mine since I actually like Rogue. She is one of my top 3) about the girls in the x-men school.