Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys,just came online to play a bit and I got this annoying bug which won't let me play at all.
I can't run/battle from a pokemon I met in crane mesa. What can I do? I wanna play a bit after not coming online for a long time. Any help?
Never happened to me...
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Please explain more and maybe put screen shot or something
if your monsters speed is lower than the wild monster speed
you can not run away
it will enter battle

or probably you need to answer security question

what is your username in the game ?
My username is EdwinRoland , I was an CM around here a long time ago, CeFurkan. I just solved the problem,it looks like IE was making fun of me. And I doubt screenshots would help so i'll reexplain the problem from earlier.

After coming online,i was looking for an lunardian,trying to find my first legendary after a long time of absence.
When I met an random monster,i couldn't run (while I had masagon lvl 100 as my lead party) neither battle it. It would only refresh the page,nothing else.
After being asked to go on the test.monstermmorpg.com I had the same problem there aswell. After reloging a few times,i changed my browser from IE to Mozilla FireFox which solved the problem.

Was planning to ask for Lock Thread since I just solved it,but I guess ur answers were faster then my mind,haha.Well,thanks for trying to help me out.
Regards,Edwin.
(2012-12-02, 03:28 PM)EdwinRoland Wrote: My username is EdwinRoland , I was an CM around here a long time ago, CeFurkan. I just solved the problem,it looks like IE was making fun of me. And I doubt screenshots would help so i'll reexplain the problem from earlier.

After coming online,i was looking for an lunardian,trying to find my first legendary after a long time of absence.
When I met an random monster,i couldn't run (while I had masagon lvl 100 as my lead party) neither battle it. It would only refresh the page,nothing else.
After being asked to go on the test.monstermmorpg.com I had the same problem there aswell. After reloging a few times,i changed my browser from IE to Mozilla FireFox which solved the problem.

Was planning to ask for Lock Thread since I just solved it,but I guess ur answers were faster then my mind,haha.Well,thanks for trying to help me out.
Regards,Edwin.
Well IE is the worst browser

you should use Firefox or Google chrome
they are the best
I know it's the worst,that's why i'm using Chrome on my computer. Though i have to use IE on my bro's laptop,since sometimes he wanna play dota on my pc while he can't on his.Smile Well,thanks for help though. You can lock the theread.
maybe that was force battle because of 93.33thing
(2012-12-02, 02:57 PM)EdwinRoland Wrote: Hi guys,just came online to play a bit and I got this annoying bug which won't let me play at all.
I can't run/battle from a pokemon I met in crane mesa. What can I do? I wanna play a bit after not coming online for a long time. Any help?
if you have the firist monster in your party thats slower then the wild one you will be forced not to escape
(elaborating on what kunwar said) It's probably because you were hunting for Lunardian. Any maps with zeniths or legends have a 93.33% success rate for running if you're fast enough. It's to prevent accidental running from the monsters you were hunting for. Otherwise, it's 100% success, and your Masagon would have been able to carry you to safety. Big Grin
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
(2012-12-02, 09:14 PM)TexasToast Wrote: (elaborating on what kunwar said) It's probably because you were hunting for Lunardian. Any maps with zeniths or legends have a 93.33% success rate for running if you're fast enough. It's to prevent accidental running from the monsters you were hunting for. Otherwise, it's 100% success, and your Masagon would have been able to carry you to safety. Big Grin
This.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-12-02, 04:05 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 03:28 PM)EdwinRoland Wrote: My username is EdwinRoland , I was an CM around here a long time ago, CeFurkan. I just solved the problem,it looks like IE was making fun of me. And I doubt screenshots would help so i'll reexplain the problem from earlier.

Regards,Edwin.
Well IE is the worst browser

you should use Firefox or Google chrome
they are the best
Or Maxthon
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]