Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IDEA!

How about a map you could surf to from grandmaster city, which is sort of a "reward map" where there is only one monster, an ancient or a Legendary monster, with a 100% encounter rate? you would need all 19 badges to gain access to this map, and the ancient/legendary will be lvl 100 only!

what do you guys think? i know it would ruin some rarity of a monster, but then again, it would give players even more to aim for! Big Grin

Edit*
(this is if made so that you can catch as many as you want)

Pros:
- lvl 100 ancient/legendary!
- makes it easier to find the nature/uv you want
- Makes earlier NPC battles easier because of the note above
- gives new and current players something to aim for 
- Can give very good exp's, which make it easier to train you'r weak monsters!

cons:
- Player can stack on exp (if made so that you can find as many as you want) 
- this monster would have its rarity decreased
- this monster would not be worth as much as other ones of it's class, since it is stackable
- probably more, but idk

ANOTHER IDEA!

A new exclusive class, made for this monster! how about making a class for this monster only? something between Legendary and Ancient, giving decent exp, while not being as good as a Ancient monster? Just an idea i got!

Tell me what you guys think!

Supporters:
1. TheGreatGonsalez
2. ch17175
3. Legolas
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Well then it should be really hard to catch
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-07-20, 12:58 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: Well then it should be really hard to catch

i was thinking of that, AND it should be really difficult to encouter... not that it means much since you could spam till you find it, but say it takes like 100k steps before he comes out, and when he does not appear it is the same as not encountering any monsters at all Smile making it a bit of a challenge at the same time!

It should be 0.001% or something and I think people would give up on that
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2013-07-20, 12:56 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: So this is an idea i got earlier...

How about a map you could surf to from grandmaster city, which is sort of a "reward map" where there is only one monster, an ancient or a Legendary monster, with a 100% encounter rate? you would need all 19 badges to gain access to this map, and the ancient/legendary will be lvl 100 only!

what do you guys think? i know it would ruin some rarity of a monster, but then again, it would give players even more to aim for! Big Grin

(place this right if in wrong section!)

Honestly, this is the best idea I've heard in a whileSmile I definetly want something to look forward to at the end of this journey!
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2013-07-20, 01:02 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: It should be 0.001% or something and I think people would give up on that

It's already hard catching an ancient
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-07-20, 01:02 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: It should be 0.001% or something and I think people would give up on that

would you give up? i mean, you can use attractive player and the 9 steps thingy and spam, it would not take too long, and you know if something comes, it is that monster, so you have no reason to spam the run button, meaning when i comes, you got it Wink

(2013-07-20, 01:05 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:

would you give up? i mean, you can use attractive player and the 9 steps thingy and spam, it would not take too long, and you know if something comes, it is that monster, so you have no reason to spam the run button, meaning when i comes, you got it Wink

So not even the need to fight? Encounter and it's yours?

and azaz.. I know, but lvl 100 immediatly is high lol
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.

(2013-07-20, 01:07 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote:

nonono, you have to battle it of course.. consider it a final ancient/legendary battle! i meant however you dont run from it, since it is the only monster on the map, so there is no reason to use the run button Smile

(2013-07-20, 01:09 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:

nonono, you have to battle it of course.. consider it a final ancient/legendary battle! i meant however you dont run from it, since it is the only monster on the map, so there is no reason to use the run button Smile

Ah ok. Cool, doesn't sound bad.
Maybe disable attractive player on the map? Increase difficulty by OVER 9000

(2013-07-20, 01:13 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote:
(2013-07-20, 01:09 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:

Ah ok. Cool, doesn't sound bad.
Maybe disable attractive player on the map? Increase difficulty by OVER 9000

hahaha yeah! disabling attractive player was not a bad idea though! you could spend hours finding nothing, or step right on to it after 2 minutes... its all about luck, like usuall, just waaay lower chanses ^_^

i support the original idea, you can only go to it once a month. and it has really buffed stats.

do you like this?
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
(2013-07-21, 04:12 AM)Subarashi Wrote: i support the original idea, you can only go to it once a month. and it has really buffed stats.

do you like this?

did not know it was already suggested^^ but yes, i do Smile

oh sorry lol, i didnt read the comments,
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
Subarashi!
UPDATED THREAD!

Support!! +1

I love it!!Heart
Anyone has any thoughts on this? Smile

i think it would ruin the rarity of ancients so i don't support, maybe if there was a map with nothing but emissary- ancients with the same encounter rates just to get all the lower class monsters out of the way
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
(2013-07-31, 11:52 PM)mike521 Wrote: i think it would ruin the rarity of ancients so i don't support, maybe if there was a map with nothing but emissary- ancients with the same encounter rates just to get all the lower class monsters out of the way

it would ruin the rarity of that monster only though, its not all ancients, just one of them or even just a legendary ^_^

(2013-07-31, 11:52 PM)mike521 Wrote: i think it would ruin the rarity of ancients so i don't support, maybe if there was a map with nothing but emissary- ancients with the same encounter rates just to get all the lower class monsters out of the way

No it wouldn't, because it would still be just as hard chew. Just without other mon encounters
anyone has any thoughts on this anymore? Smile

I suggested a reward map to CeF via pm a while back, for catching the starter monsters in their first form, just so that myself and others like me who just want to be able to complete the monsterdex and gain DMS without having to donate or pay silly amounts for the starter mons, could complete it. It work in a way that I don't know each starter is as rare as a legendary, there are other random mons on the map (for enforced battle reasons), the starter mons caught, will NOT be trade-able or sellable. I don't know the full layout of this idea, just the general basis of being able to catch starters as a reward for beating all 19 arena's. I also don't know the exact amount of starters in the game that have been donated for, however i'm sure there are a lot more donations that go towards fixing up monsters, or maybe buying ancients. So I doubt donations would take a big dip because of them being catch-able, people unable to complete the 19 arena's would still have the option to donate, if they wanted to.

- Not perfect but it's a reward map idea thread after all.
[Image: 5nI4bBx.png?3]
Credits to Prysma 2 for the signature image!
(2013-08-17, 12:51 AM)The Collector Wrote: I suggested a reward map to CeF via pm a while back, for catching the starter monsters in their first form, just so that myself and others like me who just want to be able to complete the monsterdex and gain DMS without having to donate or pay silly amounts for the starter mons, could complete it. It work in a way that I don't know each starter is as rare as a legendary, there are other random mons on the map (for enforced battle reasons), the starter mons caught, will NOT be trade-able or sellable. I don't know the full layout of this idea, just the general basis of being able to catch starters as a reward for beating all 19 arena's. I also don't know the exact amount of starters in the game that have been donated for, however i'm sure there are a lot more donations that go towards fixing up monsters, or maybe buying ancients. So I doubt donations would take a big dip because of them being catch-able, people unable to complete the 19 arena's would still have the option to donate, if they wanted to.

- Not perfect but it's a reward map idea thread after all.

Very nice idea! Would not complain if this was implented! 
I just like the thought of getting a reward for beating the game, i mean yes, we get to use the arena leader Sprites, but i would love to be able to capture something that only the ones who completed the game could capture! it also gives you something to work for! Big Grin

(2013-08-17, 12:51 AM)The Collector Wrote: I suggested a reward map to CeF via pm a while back, for catching the starter monsters in their first form, just so that myself and others like me who just want to be able to complete the monsterdex and gain DMS without having to donate or pay silly amounts for the starter mons, could complete it.

Just pointing out... doesn't really detract from your suggestion... starters don't count for DMS. (as far as I know)
(2013-08-17, 01:09 AM)Cabintom Wrote:
(2013-08-17, 12:51 AM)The Collector Wrote: I suggested a reward map to CeF via pm a while back, for catching the starter monsters in their first form, just so that myself and others like me who just want to be able to complete the monsterdex and gain DMS without having to donate or pay silly amounts for the starter mons, could complete it.

Just pointing out... doesn't really detract from your suggestion... starters don't count for DMS. (as far as I know)

Starters dont give DMS these days, but earlier in the versions starters gave 1 dms point i think Smile

(2013-08-17, 01:09 AM)Cabintom Wrote:

Eh, as long as it counts towards the Dex then I don't mind! Smile
[Image: 5nI4bBx.png?3]
Credits to Prysma 2 for the signature image!
there can be 1 time only rewards

such as when you collect 10 badges 1 donation legendary and when you get 19 badges 1 donation ancient
i would love it, 'cept for the fact that i don't have 19/19 badges >.>
(2013-08-22, 01:47 AM)Viperianw Wrote: i would love it, 'cept for the fact that i don't have 19/19 badges >.>

Hahaha :p gotta work to earn your prizes you know!

(2013-08-21, 10:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: there can be 1 time only rewards

such as when you collect 10 badges 1 donation legendary and when you get 19 badges 1 donation ancient

Support! Big Grin