Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just figured I make a thread... So, it continues the viral outbreak, the enemies still aren't zombies but they act like them (eating people and stuff like that) There are 3 scenarios: Leon and Helen, Jake and Sherry (Yes, the little girl from 2) and Chris with his BSAA team.

I don't really care if they aren't zombies anymore... I'm just hyped for this Big Grin
Move and shoot is added, slide after sprinting is added, zombies help each other like passing over weapons or creating formations, I'll be waiting :3
Constantly dying yet never dead
Everyone dies.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
You troll >.<
Wait... did I just see that!? Quick shift weapons? He like switched from pistol to shotgun in a second! Yes... too hyped... too hyped *boom*
i saw a boss fight on G4.(the video game channel.)
it was okay, but ehhhhh
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I took a shot at it already (PRE ORDER!!!)
-It's short, but on a side note It becomes long because of the four difficulties
-Agent Hunt mode: You will join a random game session of another person as... wait for it... a zombie. Your mission is to kill them, don't get killed. ou don't die here though, you just get assigned to another zombie. No awards here, just random fun.
-Mercenaries mode is quite hard
-Jake's gameplay is heavily based on melee attacking (He has hand-to-hand combat skill, no need for guns tbh)
-A lot of driving scenes (Buses, Trucks, Snowmobiles, Motorcycles) which is kinda fun, but quite hard

Overall, we finished Leon and Jake's storyline, so far, I'm liking it Big Grin
But... RE5 is partially better than the sixth.
What the heck! Did I just see that! How about a quick weapon swap? In a flash, he shifted from handgun to shotgun. Too much hype, that's for sure.
Agent Hunt mode is so amazing!
Prices offered by our website are cheap as compared to any other game account selling website.
i saw a boss fight on G4.(the video game channel.)
it was okay, but ehhhhh