Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reset Status Moves
Some moves allow you to cure your monster of all status problems, but this does not work much less is effective. If your monster is asleep or paralyzed its useless. 

I was in a PvP with another player, and he had a monason. His monason inflicted status moves on my monster and I used a move that should have been able to get rid of the status problems instead they didn't.

[Image: JBRvOWL.png]

[Image: LhUIZhJ.png]

Now this monason has perfect body meaning status problems cannot affect the monster. Now the monason only knows 1 attack move and 3 moves that inflict status problems, and decreases the opponents accuracy.

If 2 monsters have perfect body like his monason and my monason, The battle becomes a stand still since they are built similiar.

I believe they should edit " status problems" or at least the MT moves that remove them because they do not work. Its practically a waste of a move and false advertisement as it does not do what it is suppose to do.

Help ?
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
If a monster can't move (sleep, paralysed, frozen, confused) then it won't be able to use the status recovery move, is that the problem?
i had the sqme issue with my volc sasori lol
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
not only that even when I wasn't confused like in our first pvp when I just had bleed, poison and burn it wouldnt cure me.
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
if swift cleanse is the move,it missed
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Ah yes, the effect of a move can only happen if the move itself hit
If Move no it, it do no good.
I'm insycotic!!!

I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. if i should return before i get back, please ask me to wait.

OUCH!!! MY HOOBER BLOOBERS BROKEN!!!!
if move is not status type move, it can always fail
cef....mine was a status type move..and i believ sasoris was as well
(2013-03-03, 12:05 AM)War Wrote: cef....mine was a status type move..and i believ sasoris was as well

so which move was it and how did it fail
give me name and details
(2013-03-03, 01:55 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-03-03, 12:05 AM)War Wrote: cef....mine was a status type move..and i believ sasoris was as well

give me name and details

tye move was water recovery...i had sleep/paralized on my volc and  i used it but said i could use it cuz if the status problem......
(2013-03-03, 02:39 AM)War Wrote:
(2013-03-03, 01:55 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

give me name and details

tye move was water recovery...i had sleep/paralized on my volc and  i used it but said i could use it cuz if the status problem......

here just tested

https://i.snag.gy/ma8fs.jpg

[Image: ma8fs.jpg]
must  of been me