Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile -> Control Panel -> Reset game

how about that? would not be used to much, but think about the old v1 players who return and want to start fresh? or people who simply just want to start all over again?
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
There is no account limit, you can simply start again. That function shouldnt exist.

What if I steal your account and delete it?
Would it be funny?
This idea I really like.
I have old accounts and it would be easier to just reset those and start fresh.
You could put a max amount on it.. like 4 times per IP

(2013-09-01, 10:29 PM)Legolas Wrote: There is no account limit, you can simply start again. That function shouldnt exist.

Would it be funny?

10 is the account limit Legolas, sorry to disappoint you there ;-)
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2013-09-01, 10:29 PM)Legolas Wrote: There is no account limit, you can simply start again. That function shouldnt exist.

Would it be funny?

if you steal my account, you would still be able to throw away all my gold and monsters tho... so it does not really make a change..

to make a new account you have to make a new Email tho.. kind of a waste of time if you really dont care about your original account.. also a waste of account, since it would just stand there.. forever.. not moving...

....Sounds cool.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Ok, ok. Well I cant see why a person would like to reset his monsters :S
You can change your starter, set your monsters free, sell them all...
But i dont really care. Im not against it. Just wait for Cef veredict.
(2013-09-01, 10:36 PM)Legolas Wrote: Ok, ok. Well I cant see why a person would like to reset his monsters :S
You can change your starter, set your monsters free, sell them all...
But i dont really care. Im not against it. Just wait for Cef veredict.

Most people would not do it of course, but there will always be those people who want to do it Smile just start fresh of, and think about the badges, many players would want to do all the badges over again too!

well i really don't see any reason for this

first you can get new account
second you can replace your starter any time

also it is 10 accounts per ip
(2013-09-01, 11:31 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: well i really don't see any reason for this

the fact that the account is 10 is cool, but you would still have to make a new email, and yes, it does not take too long, but if you really just want to restart your game it's kind of a waste of time to go and make a whole new email.. + if you have your starter lvl 100, even if you change it would still be lvl 100 Confused

(2013-09-01, 11:31 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: well i really don't see any reason for this

Yep, thats what I was trying to say.
Dont more accounts take up space? Would not having a limit of say 3per ip with the ability to reset be more efficient storage spacewise?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2013-09-02, 07:24 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: Dont more accounts take up space? Would not having a limit of say 3per ip with the ability to reset be more efficient storage spacewise?

thats what i thought too!