Poll: When Should Badges be Wiped?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Every 2 Months
4.35%
Every 3 Months
26.09%
Every 6 Months
26.09%
Once a Year
17.39%
Never Again
26.09%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Reset Badges Discussion
Alright, you know how updates reset badges and stuff?
Many of you are annoyed and many of you are looking at it optimistic.

So, you can throw your temper tantrums here about it and give your opinion but first, let us look at the PROs and CONs.

PROs
Resetting Badges and pushing you back to whatever Zone gives you more opportunity to:
  • Re-earn Badges
  • More Gold
  • More EXP for level up
  • More training
  • Higher rank again
  • More Level 100s and higher!
CONs
Quite the annoyance. Tiredsome. What else?
IM PRO AT THE MOMENT Big Grin
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
It keeps people active.
Once you have all badges, the game was practically done, you could hunt or pvp.
Now you have to re-earn everything.
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
yes but this is kind of ladder system in diablo 2

this make game more challenging but most importantly more equal for every player Smile
It keeps the game going. We already have NPCs resetting every day which makes it even better. The challenge to defeat all NPCs in the game is still on.
(2014-07-19, 02:17 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: It keeps the game going. We already have NPCs resetting every day which makes it even better. The challenge to defeat all NPCs in the game is still on.

Re-battling each npc tends to get boring, you don't earn anything.
Your rank gets 'influenced' but not enough.
So for rankers, this is good. For levelers, this is good. For hunters, you have a new mon, rebattle the leaders and gain more exp, this is good.

I actually like this
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
both pro's and cons have been mentioned and thats all there is for me Sleepy
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Would give me a reason to play again, since i don't Pvp and i am way to lazy to "catch them all"  Tongue
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2014-07-19, 08:06 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: Would give me a reason to play again, since i don't Pvp and i am way to lazy to "catch them all"  Tongue

yes you are right we are still lack of many features

game is complete like 15% of it atm if i can someday complete it Big Grin
As it turns out, the reset badges has been a very poor idea. The result of it has costs many users to quit thus the popularity of Monster MMORPG decreasing.

Despite all the PROs we have, this decision has been a game-changing decision and is only for the worse. Poll has been added for the community to decide now.

Sorry Boss ):
(2014-07-25, 03:27 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: As it turns out, the reset badges has been a very poor idea. The result of it has costs many users to quit thus the popularity of Monster MMORPG decreasing.

Despite all the PROs we have, this decision has been a game-changing decision and is only for the worse. Poll has been added for the community to decide now.

Sorry Boss ):

Perhaps instead of resetting every month (which I personally was upset about it, even though I hadn't gotten all that far yet), what about resetting every 3 months? Or 6 months? Every month is just way too often for the newer people, I think. We can't get far enough fast enough before the badges we've earned are taken away.
[Image: sicktag_by_bohochickky-d7tbbcd.png]
i agree with sparrow. I think resetting the badges each month will get to tedious and players will leave. i was even considering leaving after i saw that. I might go for something like bohochickky is saying, that might limit the time consuming efforts of re-earning all the badges while keeping players active.
For myself, I do not mind the badges resetting.  However, I do agree that monthly is probably too frequent.  Maybe a poll about the frequency? 1 month, 3 months, 6 months?  Anyways, the only thing I dislike is having to trek back through all of the later maps again....very tedious.  Other than that, all of the updates have been great...Thanks Cefurkan!
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
can't go through last 5 zone just to earn badges every monthSmile.
sorry for me as well not gonna work every month for badges would prefer if it was between 3 to 6 months minimum myself
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
I'm definitely not active enough to do this every month and i only dislike this because of the fact that the maps are wiped too and i had a ton of trouble trying to get through these maps the first time, and i really don't feel like doing this every month. I understand the argument for its pros but every month is a little too much for me.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Changing poll to frequency of deletion.

Everything should usually work on majority. As players of the game, your feedback to making the game playable is quite necessary. All changes to game should be presented to the players and customers and have a discussion. We need all the input we can receive to making this game better.
I can't vote on this poll b/c it  says i've already voted
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
man i cant believe the update made me leave the game..
(2014-07-26, 04:35 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Changing poll to frequency of deletion.

Everything should usually work on majority. As players of the game, your feedback to making the game playable is quite necessary. All changes to game should be presented to the players and customers and have a discussion. We need all the input we can receive to making this game better.

Poll is not working, it's telling us we already voted. I vote for 6 months on the badges (but I'd actually prefer once a year!) and NEVER on the maps. Smile Thanks for giving us the opportunity to have a voice.
[Image: sicktag_by_bohochickky-d7tbbcd.png]
Sorry. I deleted the old poll and made a new one. You should be able to vote now.
(2014-07-27, 04:38 AM)Qurac23 Wrote: man i cant believe the update made me leave the game..

Uuu you leaved the game because of yourself.. Thats the only way i can say it. When you are complaining about this, you are not strong enough to stand changes.

For the record, i've payed 20$ for monsters to change there abc etc, they are useless now because of the health equal move not works anymore, you see me quitting??
(2014-07-27, 03:55 PM)freak500 Wrote:
(2014-07-27, 04:38 AM)Qurac23 Wrote: man i cant believe the update made me leave the game..

Uuu you leaved the game because of yourself.. Thats the only way i can say it. When you are complaining about this, you are not strong enough to stand changes.

For the record, i've payed 20$ for monsters to change there abc etc, they are useless now because of the health equal move not works anymore, you see me quitting??

who said im quitting?... i left because i have many personal issues i have to deal with right now and wouldn't be able to get badges or play the game anymore until i deal with them..
(2014-07-27, 05:12 PM)Qurac23 Wrote:
(2014-07-27, 03:55 PM)freak500 Wrote:

who said im quitting?... i left because i have many personal issues i have to deal with right now and wouldn't be able to get badges or play the game anymore until i deal with them..

thats something different of what you said in your first post.
The recent posts in this thread made no sense. Lel
What I am about to say is against forum rules probably, but right now I'm mad that this made pup quit so I'm gonna say it anyway cause I don care anymore. 

This idea sucks. The poll at the top asks when badges should be reset. My answer isn't available on there because mine is "NEVER" I lost all my hard work too and probably can't retrace my steps especially now that my level 100s aren't the highest level anymore.

Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate.
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Måîdęñ Øf Thê Whįtė Høršē
Neigh, mothatrucka'
I forgot about that option. Lol idk why. I'll add it.
I think this discussion is getting a little too heated and personal. I mean talking about quitting and saying hate is a little dramatic. I can see how some may be upset, but thats why there is a discussion. I think Cef just wants to keep the game interesting, and that hard while everyone is waiting/working on V3. Furthermore, I actually like the idea, I just think the application can be modified. I think if arena leaders were reset monthly, bimonthly.. etc without the maps being reset, it would benefit the game. That way there is still something to do in the game, you get more exp, more gold, and all the rest of the pros.
For my opinion, even though I don't play this much, I think deleting the maps shouldn't happen. Besides the badges being wiped, I believe that the maps being wiped is what aggravated the players even more as they have to re-travel those maps.

Maybe a new suggestion, if it's possible to work on, can come into play. I am thinking.. To add more of a challenge and longevity to gameplay and to spike the player's interest (I'm thinking of this on the spot right now), the second time through the arenas should be more difficult. So a first difficulty for the first time going to them and then when you return to them again after badges being wiped, they're difficulty is raised, making the badges harder to get? Players would be able to work on their pvp skills and work on better monsters.

But for that to happen, change the frequency of the reset with the poll above.

Just an idea guys, don't attack me.

Once again, you have those PROs. I say, this could happen until Version 3 is released?
i have no problems with resetting the badges monthly. But resetting the maps is ridiculous...