Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Reducing the gold.
5% is quite good
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-08-26, 04:36 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: 5% is quite good
Okay, I'm going to be the guy that isn't afraid to say this.

Before you make one more post, will you please do everyone a favor and tell us why? half the posts you make are less than one sentence, heck, they aren't even sentences; most don't start with a capital letter and end with some sort of punctuation. We're trying to have a discussion here and you're not contributing anything to it, so I'm going to make you contribute.

Why the hay is 5% good?
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
All of you are looking at the game as it currently is, if you look ahead you will see that NPC's will be another way to make lots of gold and having a tax in the market isn't bad and 5% is way too low, so I say 10% or 15% will cause a decent drop in the gold economy.
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-08-26, 04:57 PM)Pein Wrote: All of you are looking at the game as it currently is, if you look ahead you will see that NPC's will be another way to make lots of gold and having a tax in the market isn't bad and 5% is way too low, so I say 10% or 15% will cause a decent drop in the gold economy.
Then perhaps the amount that is paid out to you should be reduced, rather than taking what is already being given?
CeFurkan Wrote:
Yeah, i agree with Nitz_x. what is the reasoning for a tax? and will it just be on market gains?
The reason is for another way to reduce game economy as as game stands people make alot of money and when NPC's come it will have even more gold

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-08-26, 06:21 PM)Snes Wrote: Yeah, i agree with Nitz_x. what is the reasoning for a tax? and will it just be on market gains?
It's also could be on trade but I would like it to be for market
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Danny Wants His Gold :[

heres Another idea , when players choose the option for exp boost when voted they lose 500k gold?
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
But some players can gain twice or even triple the amount of 500k
Be Blinded By My Prowess
So 1m !?!?!?!? idc any amount.
(2012-08-26, 06:41 PM)Danny Wrote: Danny Wants His Gold :[

heres Another idea , when players choose the option for exp boost when voted they lose 500k gold?
Uhh

A lot of players don't have that much gold to lose by voting. I think that would be awful to tack on.

You guys gotta look at this from the perspective of noobs like me.
CeFurkan Wrote:
Noobs cannot by expensive monsters so this weren't really be a problem

Credits to SparrowHawk
CeFurkan's current counters to inflation :
Selling good natured, full UV Ancients for 200,000,000 + Free NC (Nature Change)

Selling lvl 100 Legendary Monsters for 80,000,000 + Free NC

An Event to where you can get rid of 50,000,000 - 100,000,000 gold for donation money that you can use during that event.

Tax was a good idea but I don't like it. I'm not feeling it.
(2012-08-26, 06:59 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: CeFurkan's current counters to inflation :
Selling good natured, full UV Ancients for 200,000,000 + Free NC (Nature Change)

An Event to where you can get rid of 50,000,000 - 100,000,000 gold for donation money that you can use during that event.

True, but how many people have that much gold?
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-08-26, 07:06 PM)uchiha clan Wrote:
(2012-08-26, 06:59 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: CeFurkan's current counters to inflation :

True, but how many people have that much gold?
You don't see it now because the people that had that much gold went with CeFurkan's methods already.
Still even if alot of people did do this there is still a large sum of people who haven't and it still has a high value of money in game economy that we need to get rid of. The game is too easy right now and with NPC's more gold will be in-game so a tax isn't that bad if you think it through

Credits to SparrowHawk
i'll support it. it's sorta like tax. Tongue
Me And Uncle Sam Don't Get Along.
where does the money go, then?
(2012-08-26, 07:43 PM)Viperianw Wrote: where does the money go, then?
into thin air
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
A simple thing to do would be to make it so NPCs give no gold?

Then no issue will arise.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-08-26, 07:53 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: A simple thing to do would be to make it so NPCs give no gold?

But people will complain about no gold from NPC's

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-08-26, 07:55 PM)Pein Wrote:
(2012-08-26, 07:53 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: A simple thing to do would be to make it so NPCs give no gold?

But people will complain about no gold from NPC's
to bad.
People will complain about the tax. wa wa wa, People will always complain.

Why make more work for cefurkan when he can just forgo the entire situation beforehand? also, This isn't pokemoncraft, this is Monstermmorpg. Who said that they needed to give gold? maybe they can just give experience?
CeFurkan Wrote:
I WANT GOLD! Big Grin
the only thing i wanta ask is

whats the point in doing a tax if there isnt someway for it to do a benefit for something in the game(im kinda sorting going back to an idea that i had that involved doing a tax for gold or whatever but closed it since i didnt explain it well enough)

and it doesnt really benefit the game economy if you look at it a certain way, sure less gold, but still gold doesnt have much "value" in this game if you catch my drift.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
maybe it should go to a charity/bank loan place for people who need a bit of extra gold or just started the game.
(2012-08-26, 08:03 PM)Viperianw Wrote: I WANT GOLD! Big Grin
BUT NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY HIGH TAXES
WHICH REMOVE MORE THAN YOU GET FROM THE NPCs.

Big Grin Big Grin
CeFurkan Wrote:
so? i don't need any more god. -_-
(2012-08-26, 08:52 PM)Viperianw Wrote: so? i don't need any more god. -_-
I think you meant Gold.

what happens when you run out of gold hmm?
CeFurkan Wrote:
i earn it back...dur -_-