Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Really important rule
When composing something new you have to careful with this. You can't use God word. Because there is only 1 God. So you can call like king,master etc. If i see or someone report something that has Gods,God etc that post will be entirely deleted and user may get warning or ban.

Religious or anti-religious things are also disallowed. This is a game so you should always remember this.

Please report any post which does not follow these rules.

Thank you.
eh why is there 2 of these threads
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-08-31, 11:01 PM)Pein Wrote: eh why is there 2 of these threads
they are at the different sections

one is in roleplaying, and the other is in fanfiction
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
i just noticed sorry
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Sorry Cefurkan. Not gonna do it again. Sad
Constantly dying yet never dead
Show respect for religion folks, gosh. I agree with CeFurkan here, 100%.
[Image: ngynt3.png]
(2011-08-31, 10:52 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: When composing something new you have to careful with this. You can't use God word. Because there is only 1 God. So you can call like king,master etc. If i see or someone report something that has Gods,God etc that post will be entirely deleted and user may get warning or ban.

Religious or anti-religious things are also disallowed. This is a game so you should always remember this.

Thank you.

excuse me, is roleplay about made up and multiple gods allowed? i want to roleplay in a universe like the anime: Noragami.
but im not sure if you mean in like, roleplays about pokemon and such, or all roleplays, even if there are multiple gods in the fandom you're roleplaying in.
(2016-05-16, 11:03 PM)Ambertails Wrote:
(2011-08-31, 10:52 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: When composing something new you have to careful with this. You can't use God word. Because there is only 1 God. So you can call like king,master etc. If i see or someone report something that has Gods,God etc that post will be entirely deleted and user may get warning or ban.

Thank you.

excuse me, is roleplay about made up and multiple gods allowed? i want to roleplay in a universe like the anime: Noragami.
but im not sure if you mean in like, roleplays about pokemon and such, or all roleplays, even if there are multiple gods in the fandom you're roleplaying in.

no we dont allow roleplays that includes religion related things