Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank, What really helps and does not help?
well I am rank 120 now
(2012-03-18, 10:56 AM)smith3 Wrote: well I am rank 120 now
You know, you've been here for so long, you've been spamming and stuff...if you're an adbot then go do your thing whatever it is and leave.

liar. >.> Knost is rank 120
Constantly dying yet never dead
Rank isn't really that important imo, all it does is mean more players ask you questions, which isn't a bad thing , but really that's what the mods are there for. Plus, everyone who knows a certain player, won't be judging them by rank, it's not like if i suddenly dropped below 1000 , people would pay any less attention to my opinion as they would if i was rank 10.

On that same note i think rank is a very cool thing to make a goal, because with the new system in place, it has become that much more of a challenge to acquire a good rank
You dare Challenge ME ?

(2012-04-16, 12:01 AM)Anomandaris Giovanni Rake Wrote: Rank isn't really that important imo, all it does is mean more players ask you questions, which isn't a bad thing , but really that's what the mods are there for. Plus, everyone who knows a certain player, won't be judging them by rank, it's not like if i suddenly dropped below 1000 , people would pay any less attention to my opinion as they would if i was rank 10.

On that same note i think rank is a very cool thing to make a goal, because with the new system in place, it has become that much more of a challenge to acquire a good rank
Mega true fact. Rank does not mean you are strong, practically rank is just a sign that you are a good collector or something like that. Problem is, high rank attracts more noobish questions, bad trade offers and more competition (And which I hate)

Anyway,
Rank tip of the week: Catch all emissary monsters in South Pidgeon city, North Docks, Suburbia, Green Bay, Outpost Island and the Pidgeon Caves. Make sure to catch one, evolve it to final stage, then catch another one, evolve it to to second stage and so on. Once you do this, not only will your average level increase, but your DMS is greatly increased.
Constantly dying yet never dead
I don't really understand... Huh
(2012-05-12, 11:03 AM)QuemyCutie Wrote: I don't really understand... Huh
Okay. The best way to be #1 in this game right now is to catch 1 of every single monster and raise them all to level 100.

So, you need all 659 monsters to raise to level 100. Some aren't available in the game so they must be traded for, bought, or donated.

Basically, you can get a good rank by catching 1 of every monster. It's a collector's rank, soon to be both collector and battler.