Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank, What really helps and does not help?
Okay this is an FAQ about Ranks, since everyone seems to have so many questions.

Up-to-Date as of V 1.2.0

What is rank?

Rank is a score out of all players measuring your total points.

What are points?

Points are points. you get them based on how you match up with other players. There are 8 ways to get points, and each gives you 0- one million points. note that only one player can have the number one spot, so only that player will have 1 million points in most cases, unless, for example, two players have maxed out gold. then they would both get 1 million points.

Okay, so what are some ways I can get points?

There are many ways to get points. having more gold than others, winning a lot of battles, and getting higher level monsters (increasing your average EXP and total EXP) will give you more points.

What are all the categories that give me points?

-> Average EXP
-> Total EXP
-> Legends count
-> Gold total
-> Won battles total
-> Different kinds of monsters Count
-> Losing total battles
-> Average level

Okay, so how do I raise my points?

The best way is to just play the game! it will come naturally!

I don't like that last answer Sad?

To bad, there are far to many tactics to gain points for me to list here, it would take me all day to finish, and even then new ones always come out.
As long as you play the game and fight battles, you will gain rank.

CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Hm, okay.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK7zgKEV94d_6ThHv37WJ...pJgwaQ&t=1]
MAN IT TAKES LONG TIME ANY SHORTCUT
Almost forgot.

leveling up is key. If you don't level up, you will not go up in rank.

Also, total play time does NOT increase your rank. its not even recorded
CeFurkan Wrote:
I am only training one of my monsters to level 100 so I could get to top 100 will that work?
thanks for making this thread .. i get a lot asking me 'How i get my rank up'
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
it was good that you make this thread nitz
(2011-07-07, 07:57 AM)Warhead001 Wrote: I am only training one of my monsters to level 100 so I could get to top 100 will that work?

You actually made me test this. if its your starter, then yes. I'm rank 65 and thats all i did lol :p
CeFurkan Wrote:
ranks are determined by these

Ancient Gem Count
Monster Count
Diff Monster Count
Legend Monster Count
Avg Level
Avg Exp
Total Exp
User's Money
(2011-08-14, 01:01 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: ranks are determined by these

Ancient Gem Count
Monster Count
Diff Monster Count
Legend Monster Count
Avg Level
Avg Exp
Total Exp
User's Money

how come its determined about how many monsters you have,and th amount of money you have,tht could mean a person could just go out there and catch alot of monster and get top 100(btw.im not tryin 2 be disrespectful)
(2011-08-11, 11:24 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2011-07-07, 07:57 AM)Warhead001 Wrote: I am only training one of my monsters to level 100 so I could get to top 100 will that work?

You actually made me test this. if its your starter, then yes. I'm rank 65 and thats all i did lol :p

hey nitz,tht used to be my rank,now im rank 54 :p
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
well I am rank 120 now because of some training.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-08-14, 01:08 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: well I am rank 120 now because of some training.

training?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
thanks nitz nice thread
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

(2011-08-14, 01:21 PM)heatshot Wrote: thanks nitz nice thread

Thank you, but the real thanks goes to cefurkan.
CeFurkan Wrote:
Wink 
If anyone wants to really know fastest way to rank up, certain stats are taken into account more than others I have noticed. I joined this game about a week ago and I am already Rank 19, of course I trained a lot but still. First of all if you don't have a lot of time now since Beta is coming, Get at least 1 to lvl 100. Next to get as high as you can, you may want to train only Zeniths, or Legendaries, there's a lot of cheap Zeniths on the Bazaar so. If you have that one lvl 100, go to Crow Woods, if you have expert leader, great if not, just attach educational armor to your monster. You could go the route of Capturing every monster you encounter, but I don't encourage that. You want your main to have Double money. Now Use Monster player in Crow woods over by where the cave is (not in it) so you don't have to move. and Train your monster by Educational Armor till its lvl 69, then buy Exp max, you could get it before you go out. Then Put Exp Armor on your trainee and train it to lvl 74, or you can still use the educational armor. Then buy 26 Exp Max's which is 130k gold, since you trained with Educational armor, if it was at lvl 50 or so when you started training it, you should have enough cash to go and buy the Exp Max's. Only train Zeniths and Legendaries. In crow woods if your training like I know some people are, you should be able to rank up fast, while running into a few Spiralaxy (Which really helps when training of course, lol). You do that for a couple days you should be able to get inside top 30, it gets a lot harder after that though,after that its kinda iffy which stat is taken into more account on the ones it shows so yeah.... HAVE FUN!!!!! Wink
Nah disagreeing on that.

(2011-08-16, 01:55 PM)Emaderton Wrote: If anyone wants to really know fastest way to rank up, certain stats are taken into account more than others I have noticed. I joined this game about a week ago and I am already Rank 19, of course I trained a lot but still. First of all if you don't have a lot of time now since Beta is coming, Get at least 1 to lvl 100. Next to get as high as you can, you may want to train only Zeniths, or Legendaries, there's a lot of cheap Zeniths on the Bazaar so. If you have that one lvl 100,1. go to Crow Woods, if you have expert leader, great if not, just attach educational armor to your monster. You could go the route of Capturing every monster you encounter, but I don't encourage that. You want your main to have Double money. Now Use Monster player in Crow woods over by where the cave is (not in it) so you don't have to move. and Train your monster by Educational Armor till its lvl 69, then buy Exp max, you could get it before you go out. Then Put Exp Armor on your trainee and train it to lvl 74, or you can still use the educational armor. 2. Then buy 26 Exp Max's which is 130k gold, since you trained with Educational armor, if it was at lvl 50 or so when you started training it, you should have enough cash to go and buy the Exp Max's. Only train Zeniths and Legendaries. In crow woods if your training like I know some people are, you should be able to rank up fast, while running into a few Spiralaxy (Which really helps when training of course, lol). You do that for a couple days you should be able to get inside top 30, it gets a lot harder after that though,after that its kinda iffy which stat is taken into more account on the ones it shows so yeah.... HAVE FUN!!!!! Wink
1. Great if not!? Expert leader is the most useful Ability! Great if not?
2.What a BIG waste of money.

my way:
stock up on Lots and lots of Ultimate Boxes. I have maybe 5000 atm then capture-release EVERYTHING in crow woods by using Monster Player.
Average of 700 gold and 26k exp every battle w/ Expert leader and Double Money.
Constantly dying yet never dead
xp max on lv 69, 84 then 88+ total cost 70k
I use exp max on 69, 84 and 95-100 that's why I raise my monster's level one by one. I train all to 80 then all to 90 then all to 95 then exp max/ zenith/legend.
Also for legends, try clicking on the monster you want to use then click another monster you want to train so there'll be split exp but one of your monsters might get hurt.
Okay many ppl told me how i train on pm so i will post it:

I use dracloud as my expert leader...If your going to use a expert leader it has to be 7m or 8m lvl 100...At lvl 49 i just train through
Lvl 50 - 68 i just train to...lvl 69 i train through it its not a real problem lvl 70 - 83 i train through it lvl 84 - 100 i use my 16 exp maxes

at lvl 84 u should have atleast 80 - 85k from training so u can buy those 16 exp maxes

training place: crow woods
expert leader exp: 28,000
expert leaders reccomended: Dracloud, Llamaze lvl 100
Things to train to lvl 100: zeniths and legends
Things that help youBig Grinouble money, Experience armor
Amount of gold gaved from monster:884
Reccomended training items: monster player

Well thats how i train
6 hrs of playing gets you 3 lvl 100s by this Smile

Have fun!
[Image: 28chlsh.png]
Ty rollie for sig!
Ugh dumbells I don't want to release my Pianorgan tho....it's level 100 nobody wants it cuz it's 4m exp! It has expert leader but no one likes it! Sad sadly though, I will train another to level 100 by 3 days? maybe...I got a dracloud pre-evo in my other acc.
its not a %100 chhance of the monster having expert leader i think rain
[Image: 28chlsh.png]
Ty rollie for sig!
(2011-08-17, 02:11 PM)Rain127 Wrote: Nah disagreeing on that.

(2011-08-16, 01:55 PM)Emaderton Wrote: If anyone wants to really know fastest way to rank up, certain stats are taken into account more than others I have noticed. I joined this game about a week ago and I am already Rank 19, of course I trained a lot but still. First of all if you don't have a lot of time now since Beta is coming, Get at least 1 to lvl 100. Next to get as high as you can, you may want to train only Zeniths, or Legendaries, there's a lot of cheap Zeniths on the Bazaar so. If you have that one lvl 100,1. go to Crow Woods, if you have expert leader, great if not, just attach educational armor to your monster. You could go the route of Capturing every monster you encounter, but I don't encourage that. You want your main to have Double money. Now Use Monster player in Crow woods over by where the cave is (not in it) so you don't have to move. and Train your monster by Educational Armor till its lvl 69, then buy Exp max, you could get it before you go out. Then Put Exp Armor on your trainee and train it to lvl 74, or you can still use the educational armor. 2. Then buy 26 Exp Max's which is 130k gold, since you trained with Educational armor, if it was at lvl 50 or so when you started training it, you should have enough cash to go and buy the Exp Max's. Only train Zeniths and Legendaries. In crow woods if your training like I know some people are, you should be able to rank up fast, while running into a few Spiralaxy (Which really helps when training of course, lol). You do that for a couple days you should be able to get inside top 30, it gets a lot harder after that though,after that its kinda iffy which stat is taken into more account on the ones it shows so yeah.... HAVE FUN!!!!! Wink
1. Great if not!? Expert leader is the most useful Ability! Great if not?
2.What a BIG waste of money.

my way:
stock up on Lots and lots of Ultimate Boxes. I have maybe 5000 atm then capture-release EVERYTHING in crow woods by using Monster Player.
Average of 700 gold and 26k exp every battle w/ Expert leader and Double Money.
I was just posting how i rank up all the way to rank 16 in 1 week, so my way does work. Also Catching and realeasing monsters continuoulsy takes up a lot of time. and when I said Great if not, not everyone has a monster with expert leader, and most people try to sell one for over 250k, ive never caught a monster with it. Also, money only factors in really inside the top 25 ranks, cuz everyone is a lot close together their. Not saying money doesnt matter before then, but you only really wanna get your monsters to lvl 100 first. U cant really deny how i got where i did in such a short time. And what i typed before on how to rank up is exactly what i did to get there. Wink
Why not post all monsters with expert leader here? where they're catchable and stuff like that
(2011-08-17, 09:52 PM)Rain127 Wrote: Why not post all monsters with expert leader here? where they're catchable and stuff like that
Some like to keep it a secret Wink

Likely Like Likey Likee
i only have lv 100 zeniths
man i wanta forget average exp its barely helping me now i just rather have a lot of total exp then average exp but which 1 matters more?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
dunno i guess its good to have both........traain zeniths/legends
well i think the more 8m you have the better all others lower rank
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
1 6m many 7m and 8m monsters good or bad?
Try taking off 6mill and it'll end up good.

Likely Like Likey Likee