Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Games General Rules
Welcome to Random Games!

This is the section ofMonstermmorpg Forum dedicated to online forum games like Hurt and Heal, Character Elimination, and Wish Corrupter. Everyone is allowed to play these games, and most in Random Games do not require signing up. There is a separate sub-forum for Role Playing which is designed for games that require tactical effort, including Mafia games, Adventure games, Role-playing games, and Diplomacy. You are welcome to create your own game here, as long as it does not break any of the following rules.

Please note that this is not a room for video game discussion -- that is in theVideo Games board. Post count is disabled.

Forum Games Rules:

1.) Your thread must be a game.

Examples of games include 'post a better picture,' 'character elimination,' and "Count to 10000000" Examples of threads that are not considered games include 'post a word,' 'fill in the blank' or 'list something,' games that end in loops,

If you have a question about whether your game is allowed, please post your idea here and the mods will get back to you.

2.) Similar elimination games are not allowed.

There can be only one elimination game for each category. No multiple "Nintendo character elimination" games, even if you do have more/different Nintendo characters then someone else.

3.) Don't break any Site rules.

Unless it is noted in a thread and approved by a moderator, all Site rules are enforced in here. No excessive vulgarity, no offensive material, etc.

4.) Have fun!

Anyone who breaks this rule is instantly banned. And destroyed.Several time daily.

More Information:

The Moderators for the Forum Games are Xiivi and Marshy. If you have any questions, feel free to contact either of them.

Post count is not accumulated in Random Games because of the active, rapid, and sometimes short nature of the games. The large number of images makes the site run slower, especially in games that already require a number of images like You Laugh You Lose or Picture Battle.

As stated, this thread is for questions relating to the Forum Games, from games to the rules. So, post away any suggestions/comments/questions you have. Unlike the Question and Suggestion thread in the Pool Room, anyone is welcome to answer them, although remember that a moderator has final say, and that following someone’s advice does not relieve you for breaking a rule. If you're wondering if your game would get closed, wait for a moderator to answer it.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
is it me or you don't have number 2? x.x
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
He doesn't have a number 2.
I have no idea what you people are talking about.
Awesome orb Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
very cool bro Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Figured someone needed to slap some rules down in this joint.
I liked but did not know how to play Sad
Check out Projeto Relo Modilimitado.com. I think after a while, you will find it useful.