Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ragnarok's Monster Designs
(2013-03-24, 06:46 PM)Ragnarok Wrote: thanks CeFurcan! i see, sure i'll adjust the blood looking parts. (i didn't meant to make look blood btw, lol) =)

ok thanks a lot Smile
we just dont want to increase violence level too much
Great job rag ! Looking good (:
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
fixed images at first post
how about this version?

[Image: Darkabyss+2.png]
@Ragnarok fixed image

yes that is alright Smile

we can use it

actually we can make this 5 stages

the fifth stage would be 5000 wins Big Grin

how is that idea ?

and won't be catchable on maps of course

only with transformation
(2013-03-24, 07:29 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: @Ragnarok fixed image

yes that is alright Smile

we can use it

actually we can make this 5 stages

the fifth stage would be 5000 wins Big Grin

how is that idea ?

and won't be catchable on maps of course

only with transformation

Thanks! That will be awesome! 5 stages of evolutions and can only aquire thru evolving. i really love that =)
F-f-f-f-f-FIVE STAGES?????!!?!?!!?! *explodes into glitter, rainbows, and bubbles* I can't even begin to imagine how awesome the final stage will be. The number of wins will be a testament to how powerful the trainer is. It's like this monster will be a meter of the player's prowess. I can just picture how this will be a multipurpose physical sweeper/wall with fair Special stats. It will probably wind up being either a hulking, slow beast or incredibly fast simply because it is so big. This thing (either an Emissary or an evolving Zenith, if possible) will dominate PvP. Ragnarok, you have officially earned the Toast Seal of Approval, even before the final stage is finished. Well done.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
but someone can just kill 5k mons in starfall city xd
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
5 th stage power will be in range of legendaries

we can set stats manually for this monster Smile
5 stages o.o

And wtf :o 5000 wins ? XDDD

That will be so hard XD

Meh... i'll just catch and keep the first stage :3 Tough its meant to be a skull gladiator its cute <3

------------------------------------------------------

Also, welcome to da monstermmorpg family ragnarok Smile
Thats awesome. I think the very first stage should be hard to find. Im thinking Zenith encounter rates would be awesome.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Just 1 mentioning... the 1st evolution already looks like a final form... If you go on increasing the great and appearance of the monster with too high steps at each stage the final form would take like the whole image space and would look too much like a mythical beast that is everyones dream beast with too much coolness etc. :/
the images can be automatically resized like knosts terrabit or when your signature automatically fits the 400 by 150 frame. He looks great. for final evo requirements it should be something like last 1000 wins have to be against a monster of levels 50 or higher.
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
Wow i like that one well done dude Smile
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
First filipino art designer GJ ^-^
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Filipino artist ftw
good job, good job!
wow ur soo awesome 
welcome Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Can't wait to see 3rd evolution. Maybe after this monster you could do one that has six stages and they start at being a regular and in the final stage they are ancient. How cool would that be.
(2013-03-24, 07:57 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: And wtf :o 5000 wins ? XDDD
*soaps mouth* No no no, you no do that, is bad.
Why Ragnarok suddenly gone? I want see his making drawings, I can't hold excitement anymore, it's very ouchie.
Constantly dying yet never dead
my eyeballs just exploded from epic overload
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Ragnarok is inactive now, and i don't think he will be back any sooner. Any idea what happened Cef?
omg.. This is so bro I want to study digital art soon ehhehe.

I definitely will get this one omg It's so awesome.
Does it has something to do with art as Ragnarok's break and butter? That is my impression, here . . .
https://serathus.deviantart.com/
(2013-04-07, 02:57 PM)Psywar Wrote: Does it has something to do with art as Ragnarok's break and butter? That is my impression, here . . .
https://serathus.deviantart.com/
those drawings by that guy is awesome too awesome Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Noticing a pattern.  x'D   Draw something awesome for the game, get title bumped up to "Graphic Designer" on the forum, lose interest.  Maybe artists are allergic to the color purple?

True shame, this guy does some fantastically interesting work.  Maybe he'll come back in a week or two.  c:
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
i sure hope so,i love his style *cough*Guyaristfinally*cough*
(2013-04-07, 04:21 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: i sure hope so,i love his style *cough*Guyaristfinally*cough*

Knosty-of course- he's still got it Big Grin
Constantly dying yet never dead
@ Henrie, aren't you making any monster with 5th evo?
oh yea Big Grin so far 3*miyavis,knost,ragnarok* - 3 *gk,animatics,henrie* -no including other randoms-