Poll: Do you want the Monsters listed in the thread below to have their Move pools Re-Rolled?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes. I agree with all choices
87.50%
No. I don't want to re-roll anything.
0%
I want the re-roll, but I want to change some of the monsters listed.
12.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RE-ROLLING MOVE-POOLS! POLL CLOSED
RE-ROLLING MOVE-POOLS V.1

I'm going to explain this even though, to be honest, I doubt any of you need convincing. Point blank and frank (lol) some of the monsters in this game have TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE movesets. When moves are given to a monster, it is random based on typing and class, meaning its not a guarantee that a re-roll will fix the broken mons. That said, IF we can give these poor monsters the chance to be useful then, in my opinion, we need to do it. 

This list, made up of Ancients, Giga-Legends and Giga-Zeniths ONLY, has been compiled by myself and others. We based our choices off of PVP and PVE viability. It is our opinion that a re-roll has a big chance to make the monsters on our list better and a very small chance to make them worse. When we were making our choices, looking at every monster, if we felt like the opposite was true for said monster that monster was ommited from the list.

This is our final list and we would like your unbiased opinions on whether or not they should have their move pools wiped clean and be given ALL new moves. 

I have obviously Voted "Yes, I agree with all choices"

IF YOU FEEL THAT A CERTAIN MONSTER SHOULD NOT BE ON THE LIST, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW SO WE CAN DISCUSS IT.

GIGA-ZENITHS

[Image: 10013-Giga-Vegaptor.png] Giga-Vegiraptor: This monster has some good options with mid 100's physical stabs, but it's issue is that without higher BP Stab moves it needs 1000 acc Stat boosting moves to either increase its attack or decrease the opponents defense, neither of which it can do. It's overall lack of building options means that a re-roll has a high chance to make it better and a low chance to make it worse as it doesn't work at all right now in PVP or PVE.

[Image: 10011-Giga-Chamelevolt.png]Giga-Chamelevolt - Voted in by either deafening silence or actual support lol This has some tools but not nearly enough to work properly.

GIGA-LEGENDARIES

[Image: 10008-Giga-Vulragon.png]Giga-Vulragon: This Monster is wasted potential personified. 286 SP ATK.....286 Sp Atk and its highest BP stab move is 115...lol just terrible. Yes it has magic scales and it has Berserker, but this monster deserves another move pool. It needs more options so it is an EASY choice for re-roll.

[Image: 10005-Giga-Nightilisk.png]Giga-Nightilisk: The physical version of Vulragon. This monster needs high BP physical stab moves badly. It's really sad to be honest because a lot of its movepool other than that isn't terrible, but the lac of physical moves on a monster with that kind of physical attack is an injustice lol and should be remedied. 

[Image: 10015-Giga-Zonench.png]Giga-Zonench: Zonench is the product of a very early, very shallow V2 movepool that never got fixed. Simply put if needs options. It can't be built as a tank or a wall or a sweeper and with its resistances and offensive typing it should be able to become one of those things. Easy Re-roll in our opinion. 

[Image: 10014-Giga-Tsunidle.png]Giga-Tsunidle: Same situation as Zonench. Only difference is it has a big stab water move, but it recoils it to death lol 

[Image: 10002-Giga-Divawn.png]Giga-Divawn: Lots of potential with 250 attack base stat, but it has no options. I saw ONE physical stab move that could be used and even it was right around 150 bp which wont scratch a wall.

[Image: 10007-Giga-Razorach.png]Giga-Razoroach: Stat's point it to being a wall or tank anti-sweeper. It doesn't have the moves to be either. If it doesn't get a re-roll it will never be used.

[Image: 10017-Giga-Volcaurus.png]Giga-Volcaurus: Same as Tsunidle and Zonench, but worse lol Awesome Art for such a useless mon. Needs a re-roll badly.

[Image: 10016-Giga-Basilisk.png]Giga-Basilisk: This guy is proof that Bulbasuar would not last in MonsterMMORPG lol Terrible typing. That said we don't need to make it more useless with one of the worst move-pools in the game. All he wants for Christmas is new moves. Lets be wish granters.

ANCIENTS

[Image: 1-Arctle.png]Arctle: Has decent moves, but it needs more help from its move-pool if its going to overcome its terrible hp stat. One of those "it can't get worse" from a re-roll monsters. 

[Image: 3-Drakosukus.png]Drakosukus: Lacks realistic options. For a tank, it lacks buffs. For a wall, it lacks almost everything. Can't get more unused than it is lol 

[Image: 8-Hyreigna.png]Hyreigna: Lacks physical moves. Literally one of the worst movepools vs stats in the game.

[Image: 14-Mastice.png]Mastice: We like its move-pool, but objectively, it lacks buffs and offensive moves. Needs a re-roll to even be considered "build-able".

[Image: 781-Fendark.png]Fendark: Has some good moves here and there, but it's REALLY, REALLY lacking offensively which is bad because it won't be a good wall with the moves it has either.

[Image: 904-Yatagarasun.png]Yatagarasu: Jack of all trades, master of none. High chance of getting better with a re-roll, low chance of getting worse.

[Image: 909-Midandr.png]Midandr:  Simply not viable in PVP or PVE. Doesn't do anything well enough to be an option for players. Needs a re-roll.

[Image: 911-Raijunder.png]Raijunder: A typing the game need's offensively trapped in the body of a monster with a TERRIBLE move-pool. High chance of getting better with a re-roll, low chance of getting worse.

[Image: 1243-Terrabbit.png]Terrabit: Great potential with its speed and typing, but it lacks physical option as well as 1000 acc options. Can only get better or stay the same level of uselessness.

[Image: 1941-Fierzard.png]Fierzard: It's stats scream physical wall and its moves scream build something else lol It has no real wall options and badly needs a re-roll.

[Image: 2088-Minedrao.png]Mindrao: ONE OF THE BEST DESIGNS IN THE GAME and it is terrible in PVE and PVP lol 

[Image: 2089-Korosverse.png]Korosverse: It wants to be a wall breaker SOOO bad, but it just doesn't have the moves to be anything at all. Need's more options.

[Image: 2133-Jelenight.png]Jelenight: Stats are very bad. Its only option is to be a wall. Moves wont allow it. Needs a re-roll to have a chance.

[Image: 2136-Bokrug.png]Bokrug: Going to have to be a sweeper lol Doens't have to moves for it or anything else. Needs a re-roll, can't get worse.

[Image: 906-Xwartya.png]Xwartya: Unusable as it is. Needs re-roll as it has the stats to be multiple things. Can only get better.

[Image: 782-Ionoule.png]Ionoule: Can only get better. Product of a bad early version 2 move-pool that was never fixed. Can't do anything 

[Image: 910-Drausoleum.png]Drausoleum: Poor Offensive options for its typing. Poor buff's. Poor move-pool all around. Can't see it getting much worse.

[Image: 1976-Blazcoria.png]Blazcoria: It almost has a build, but without better healing it can't do anything. Also has terrible offensive options for it's typing and special attack stat. Easy choice for re-roll.

[Image: 17-Grythin.png]Grythin: AMAZING TYPING!! I WANT THIS TO BE A WALL, BUT IT CANT BE ANYTHING!! Need's a re-roll and can only get better based on typing and stats.

REMOVED MONSTERS DUE TO REQUEST

This Topic has been brought to you by The Rekfast Club
Click the Link below for our team page
---> LINK <---
00:59:33
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Agree.
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
yes we need it 
agree 
i hope these monsters get better movepools too. especially fendark he looks super cool
(2016-10-11, 06:45 AM)Tetra Wrote: i hope these monsters get better movepools too. especially fendark he looks super cool

Thank you very much for making your account active so you could vote. It means a lot.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I completely agree with this. Monsters like the Giga's are made to rekt Ancients, but if there're 12 Giga-L, only 3 of them are useful mons! Sad
I'd like to see a better movepool in each Ancient to make this an huge competitive game with more builds for each mon, not only the classic Sweeper Hyreigna build (for example), if not a Tank or Wall build too. I don't know if i'm explaining it well ^^"
Perfection doesn't exist. Seizes the moment, nothing lasts forever
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS VOTED SO FAR!! 

Just a note. If you vote "I want the re-roll, but I want to change some of the monsters listed." You have to comment or I can do nothing for you lol (I'm talking to you 'I'm Hungry' lol)
I agree too^^
but one question: when the monster have new movesets what about the moves which they just have?
sry for my english ^^'
agree.. half ancient yet is jack of all trades. minedrao, augurix, cragantula, etc only usefull as "dps" Tongue

i think need add giga-sunucunis.. can be good wall if have healing move 
egypri.. have base stat as physical tank but move pool more to sp atk.. 
and as 1st ancient in game i really hope more from fendark 

just correct if im wrong Blush
i would remove grasilisk and change with odonasma
grasilsk isn't that bad there is a good chance that it would become worse after re-rolle
agreed Smile
and yeah grasilisk i think (in my opinion since i got him and sometimes use him) is fairly decent and he does have life healing moves. pretty strong tbh
I agree Knost. 

Great Thread!
UPDATE

Grassilisk has been removed for now unless someone convinces the two that are opposed to him being on the list otherwise.
(2016-10-11, 10:20 AM)jecklinn Wrote: agree.. half ancient yet is jack of all trades. minedrao, augurix, cragantula, etc only usefull as "dps" Tongue

i think need add giga-sunucunis.. can be good wall if have healing move 
egypri.. have base stat as physical tank but move pool more to sp atk.. 
and as 1st ancient in game i really hope more from fendark 

just correct if im wrong Blush

Egypri has an ok build waiting for it. 

And Giga-Sunucunis would like healing but Vegas has a wall version that works well imo big chance it gets worse with update.
Grasilisk is just like Bokrug. Not useable.
If either gets worse they won't be build, i see no difference to the current case tbh.
They however get the chance to be really amazing.
If it gets worse, it can always be re-rolled again *cough* terrabit *cough*.
Fact is, it isn't built and not worth doing so either.
Fact  is, EVERYTHING  is useable in PvE.

So to round it up, nothing changes if both get worse, alot will change if either gets better. 

The Rekfast Club
(2016-10-11, 04:21 PM)Galliant Wrote: Grasilisk is just like Bokrug. Not useable.
If either gets worse they won't be build, i see no difference to the current case tbh.

So to round it up, nothing changes if both get worse, alot will change if either gets better. 

Any Rebuttals from Vegas or Geargirl?

Anyone agree with Vegas or Geargirl?

Anyone agree with Galliant?

We need discussion to make these decisions people! lol
(2016-10-11, 04:21 PM)Galliant Wrote: Grasilisk is just like Bokrug. Not useable.

If grasilisk is on this list then there are others that could be on here as well .
if we can always re re-rolle than we might as well keep rolling until every monster is perfect .
The fact that only a few people have decided whats on here and whats not bothers me .
Because of this a wont spent anymore time on this and let other people decide if they want re-role for grasilisk or not i don't really care.
I hope they become better moves and stats. awesome idea
(2016-10-11, 04:59 PM)I Wrote:

If grasilisk is on this list then there are others that could be on here as well .
if we can always re re-rolle than we might as well keep rolling until every monster is perfect .
The fact that only a few people have decided whats on here and whats not bothers me .
Because of this a wont spent anymore time on this and let other people decide if they want re-role for grasilisk or not i don't really care.

I and others do care which is why this thread exists and why we want to improve the game.

I took Grassilisk off the list because I think you have a point. I just wanted a little further discussion. 

I also put this subject on the PUBLIC forums with the disclaimer that I would like other people to either add too or take away from the first draft of the list lol

You don't need to be so defensive lol We're all just talking here. Its ok

To anyone reading this. 
I DO NOT WANT ARGUMENTS. I DO NOT WANT NEGATIVITY.
 I WANT DISCUSSION. 
ANY POSTS FROM THIS POINT ON ATTEMPTING TO START AN ARGUMENT OR BE NEGATIVE FOR NO REASON WILL BE DELETED.

Thank you Smile
Alrighty, to explain stuff without growing the assumption I'm just sidekick'ing someone's list....

Grasilisk is solid yes.
But it doesn't work for anything but PvE.
The reroll is to make stuff viable overall and especially in PvP.
The thing is everything is working for PvE.
Sooo, what it'll come down to is PvP.

Grasilisk  got Speed, Got Bulk, Got Power.
BUT it ultimately lacks moves.
It solely got it's Unique Power Move to work as a sweeper and that on a poorly offensive typing.
Then it got a poorly typed STAB heavy hitting move which is incredibly inaccurate.
So that flat out cancels sweeper or wallbreaker usage. 

It got healing yes, it got a lot of offensive healing moves and a lot of high MP status move to allow for options. 
BUT as a tank,  it moves don't allow for great variety since the moves itself aren't great. 
Then your offensive choice consists of rest turn moves, healing moves or low dmg moves which mostly aren't stab. 
That won't suffice to do what it should.
Defensively, while not being weak to any META it ain't resistant either 
And that won't save it from hits with its slightly above average defenses.
Healing won't save it.

Wall is flat out. 

Bokrug got exactly the same problems. 

So ultimately,  it won't get worse since for what it's usable will remain the same, that being PvE.

And that why it is my opinion that it belongs on the list. 

》Yes, it's solid overall but it is also lacking overall.
》It's use won't vanish.
》Can only benefit.

I'm just one guy anyways, so if majority sees it different so be it. That's democracy. 

The Rekfast Club
Since we are on the subject of Grassilisk, I will explain why I choose to re-roll it and why I have, for now, removed it from the list of monsters to re-roll.

Simply put it is a jack of all trades and master of none IMO First, stating the obvious, its poor offensive typing hurts it chances of taking advantage of its big sweeper stats. That said, it's lack of acc increasing moves paired with its non-existent "Meta Effective" high BP moves kills its ability to be a wall breaker and its lack of 1000acc HP healing move stops it from being an option as an Anti-Sweeper and stops it from being a wall. 

On the other hand, I see where Geargirl is coming from as it does have some very nice moves regardless. I feel like, more than other mons on this list, Grassilisk is in a weird place of being kinda useful while being mostly useless lol So it does have a better chance than others to get worse sadly even if the risk is slight. 

I personally don't see it being useful enough to keep it from being re-rolled, but I obviously don't know everything and I'm ok with it being left alone if others disagree, thus my taking it off the list for now unless everyone decides together that it needs to be re-rolled.
After reading what galliant and knost said i have to say they are right.
I would say add manually an accuracy increasing move and thats it :p
(2016-10-11, 07:20 PM)geargirl Wrote: After reading what galliant and knost said i have to say they are right.
I would say add manually an accuracy increasing move and thats it :p

Lol thank you for your comment!

Manually adding moves isn't something we're tackling atm (though it has been discussed) but maybe after the re-rolls we can consider it. Smile
ok guys so if you are agree we can reroll these
(2016-10-11, 11:35 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: ok guys so if you are agree we can reroll these

Thank you Cefurkan Smile 

I removed Grassilisk as I'd like 100% agreement when we move forward.
I would love to see this happen.

I dont have anything to add to what Gall has already posted about Grasilisk.  I definitely think it should be added.  Great stats, bad moveset, thus nobody uses it.
I totally agree with these changes i think it will make the game better and make it better in the near future.
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
Don't forget Giga-Chamelevolt
(2016-10-14, 11:40 PM)springlilies Wrote: Don't forget Giga-Chamelevolt

I agree, beast physical sweeper stats but the only thing making it work somewhat is the Shocking Ambush prio Stab move. 
While it's typing is still kinda unfortunate,  i don't see it getting worse. 
Almost NO Physical moves in it's pool.
Re-Roll may kill it as an anti sweeper, but can still only benefit it.

The Rekfast Club
Im not good with movesets and stuff, but lets BUMP this thread! Big Grin
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]