Poll: Would you like to see this system ingame?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
87.50%
No
12.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick way of finding "spare" monsters.
Maybe it's just me who doesn't really like having more than 1 of the same kind of monster, especially when it just comes down to "junk" mons. So I personally would like to see a system for finding mons in my collection that I have more than one of, without me having to search through. You can currently filter your whole collection by Monster ID and then search through that way, but there's a lot of effort involved, if nobody wants a new way of sorting them out into multiples and non-multiples then fair enough. However, could we at least find an easier way of searching for doubles whilst in the market? Since I don't want to have to sit there with my "All monsters" page open, searching each name that I come across with multiple mons.

Note: I did put this in idea development for a reason, so if you have any thoughts and opinions just post them below, I'll try not to get offended Wink.
[Image: 5nI4bBx.png?3]
Credits to Prysma 2 for the signature image!
Uhh... I really think it just comes down to that you are to lazy to check your storage on double mons lol...

Its not a bad idea... But I dont think it bothers anyone that they have doubles in their storage... since you can have like up to 3000 monsters in it.
(2013-08-18, 08:44 AM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Uhh... I really think it just comes down to that you are to lazy to check your storage on double mons lol...

Its not a bad idea... But I dont think it bothers anyone that they have doubles in their storage... since you can have like up to 3000 monsters in it.

I'm not too lazy since I have to do it now, I have like 1.2k monsters at the minute, it'd just save time, making it more convenient for players. Nobody wants to have to sit around for over an hour looking through 1k+ monsters. But okay, that's your opinion.
I just sort them their monsterdex number. Then quickly scroll through, easy enough... though a bit time consuming.

Though I'm also maintaining a spreadsheet to keep track of all my catches, which I use more than the tools built in game.
(2013-08-18, 12:37 PM)Cabintom Wrote: I just sort them their monsterdex number. Then quickly scroll through, easy enough... though a bit time consuming.

Though I'm also maintaining a spreadsheet to keep track of all my catches, which I use more than the tools built in game.

I have a spreadsheet acting as a monsterdex, each class has its own sheet, seems easier to keep track of. I don't want to have to create more documents for my own use of the game though, for multiple mons and such.
(2013-08-18, 12:46 PM)Xbox Wrote:
(2013-08-18, 12:37 PM)Cabintom Wrote: I just sort them their monsterdex number. Then quickly scroll through, easy enough... though a bit time consuming.

I have a spreadsheet acting as a monsterdex, each class has its own sheet, seems easier to keep track of. I don't want to have to create more documents for my own use of the game though, for multiple mons and such.

SPREADSHEETS ARE THE BEST. (sorry, can't help myself sometimes.)
oh i can add a filter that will show you only the monster you don't have at monsterdex

nice idea
what about double monsters cef ?

filter to see what all monster we got double or more in our account ?
(2013-08-21, 04:51 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: oh i can add a filter that will show you only the monster you don't have at monsterdex

nice idea

That would actually be great! Big Grin
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.