Poll: Good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
55.56%
No
44.44%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wanna suggest that pvp wins/losses have more of an influence on rank.It would give people something else to focus on,rather than them just catching monsters and rising in ranks.It dosnt have to be permanent if anything we could just test if out for awhile to see how it goes.

Supporters:
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
focus*
Support
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
i suport
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
I go away for 20 minutes, and this idea comes up
Im pretty sure this was suggested before, and i disagree, you know how people would make different accs etc
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
CeFurkan could probably fix to where people can't gain rank off of same account ip pvp
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
idk if its been suggested but its worth a shot

Or cant pvp the person more than 3 times per day
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
i already voted Big Grin. maybe 2 times to pvp with same person per day. because someone can make alt. account to get higher rank.
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
PERSONALLY I THINK THEY SHOULD KEEP PVP AND OVERALL RANK SEPARATE, MAYBE HAVE A DIFFERENT RANK JUST FOR PVP BACON
adding on irems idea: if that's added,maybe can have a title like "[PvP]" and according to points gained,color can change
I'd rather have this as a separate rank. 
Btw: this
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
Lots of times this has been suggested Tongue

Like e.g. rock (wich ramza showed) and also e.g. Uncle_Lung_fish

But like already mentioned some times, would cause too much abuse.
Ima say ''no''
yes it will be main aspect of the game
but requires some well planned system
I dont think it should be win/lost...that ranking favors beating weaker players and not playing stronger ones
Perhaps a PVP rating system instead where you gain or lose points based on the prestige of the opponent.

-Uri
(2013-04-13, 03:49 PM)iRemember Wrote: PERSONALLY I THINK THEY SHOULD KEEP PVP AND OVERALL RANK SEPARATE, MAYBE HAVE A DIFFERENT RANK JUST FOR PVP BACON

Gawd it's my idea: https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-PvP-rankings
Constantly dying yet never dead
I'm against pvp counting towards rank, but I feel there should be a record of pvp wins somewhere. Once that is implemented, I would recommend adding a feature that has a list of players that have been pvp'd with the record against each player.

For example... "Beetall PvP ratio - Wins = 25  ...  Losses = 35 *show all pvp battles*"

Beetall vs Remmy - 10 wins 15 losses
Beetall vs Knost - 5 wins 10 losses
Beetall vs Prometheus - 10 wins 10 losses

And assuming the last 2 suggestions were added, you should be allowed to be able to sort your pvp record by wins, losses, and highest win:loss ratio, etc.

And one more thing... surrender should not count as a victory in pvp, it should just be listed as something like "Draw" or "Opponent Surrendered"
The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.
Village of the Dragon
[Image: tumblr_mc89crxJQ51qky89ho1_500.png]
(2013-04-14, 06:30 PM)Beetall Wrote: I'm against pvp counting towards rank, but I feel there should be a record of pvp wins somewhere. Once that is implemented, I would recommend adding a feature that has a list of players that have been pvp'd with the record against each player.

For example... "Beetall PvP ratio - Wins = 25  ...  Losses = 35 *show all pvp battles*"

And assuming the last 2 suggestions were added, you should be allowed to be able to sort your pvp record by wins, losses, and highest win:loss ratio, etc.

And one more thing... surrender should not count as a victory in pvp, it should just be listed as something like "Draw" or "Opponent Surrendered"
@bee
There should be a resign and An. Abort button feature where resign counts abort doesn't
(2013-04-14, 06:30 PM)Beetall Wrote: I'm against pvp counting towards rank , but I feel there should be a record of pvp wins somewhere. Once that is implemented, I would recommend adding a feature that has a list of players that have been pvp'd with the record against each player.

i rather is be a seperate rank o:
i think that this would be a good idea, but have pvping as something else, like a separate ranking system...i think that's what zach is saying Tongue