Poll: What should change on pvp?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nothing
0%
Time limit
37.50%
Move choice count
18.75%
All things
43.75%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pvp battling, choosing attack time/count
Thanks thanksSmile

Time increasing is needed, but i think that the time is for choosing move is lower then choosing mon when it is fainted, what will the time be?

Choosing move 45 sec and fainted also 45 sec, or all 1 minute what to do?

-More time when monster change(knost, cinn, shadow, mlinka, Capt, Staff, blast)
-not move choice to 10(shadow)
-Watching pvp battles(shadow)
-Better reaction clicking moves(Arl)
(2013-07-14, 07:41 PM)freak500 Wrote: Helo i was thinking about something,

I've hear much problems with a pvp system,

What needs to change? Time between the chooses of moves and monster choose? orr the move choice count remove? Tell me cef wanted to change when there are much players that want a changeSmile

when a monster faints there should be more time.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-07-14, 07:43 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-07-14, 07:41 PM)freak500 Wrote: Helo i was thinking about something,

I've hear much problems with a pvp system,

What needs to change? Time between the chooses of moves and monster choose? orr the move choice count remove? Tell me cef wanted to change when there are much players that want a changeSmile

when a monster faints there should be more time.

ThanksSmile Setting this on the thread toSmile
I agree with Knost. The time between switching monsters is so short that you don't know what you're attacking until you choose your attack, and that can make or break a game.

Nice thread.
scuttle scuttle
ThankssSmile
I agree with knost and I believe the Move choice count should be increased to ten, it happened quite a few times that a battle witha wall took longer and the internet connection was not perfect and I / my opponent missed a few turns
ThanksSmile
voted and yeah agree with knost and cinn and time between moves its ok Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
CoolSmile
Knost has a point (not the first time lol)
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Thanks captSmile
agred needs more time to choose monsters Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
And I think the pvp battle log should be saved for some time, 1) for proof 2) so you can watch other peoples battles and learn ^^
What i think is the most annoying - You have to click a move like 5 times to make it work. And then if it works and you were still clicking it selects the move another time while you dont want to.
it would be cool if we had pvp chat but later about that, first there should be more time when monster faints Big Grin in my opinion
think that between switching monsters should be increased
Its impossible for me to finish a match because of the time limit
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Thanks thanksSmile

Time increasing is needed, but i think that the time is for choosing move is lower then choosing mon when it is fainted, what will the time be?

Choosing move 45 sec and fainted also 45 sec, or all 1 minute what to do?
choosing move make it a bit lesser than 45 but idk about choosing monster
Thanks, i though that when a monster not is fainted, the move choice seconds count, so that makes it when you choose a monster 45 sec to choose a monster toSmile

Let me know the option etcSmile
if u see this pvp u will see that i did not choose a monster but the battle ended with my loss due to the time

[youtube]hqT2uU7y2F8[/youtube]
IMO the time to act is exactly enough... i mean..

~ you have 30 SECONDS to make a move if your monster faints... isnt that enough ? Most times it takes me 4 seconds to select a new monster and 4 seconds to click a move... ~
(2013-07-15, 07:15 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: IMO the time to act is exactly enough... i mean..

~ you have 30 SECONDS to make a move if your monster faints... isnt that enough ? Most times it takes me 4 seconds to select a new monster and 4 seconds to click a move... ~

the only problem w/ the 30 seconds to choose after your monster faints is that its set in stone. If someone chooses there mon with 2 seconds left then their opponent has to choose something random or risk losing a turn.

I think orbos "faint freeze screen" idea would be the best way to fix this issue.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-07-15, 07:24 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-07-15, 07:15 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: IMO the time to act is exactly enough... i mean..

the only problem w/ the 30 seconds to choose after your monster faints is that its set in stone. If someone chooses there mon with 2 seconds left then their opponent has to choose something random or risk losing a turn.

I think orbos "faint freeze screen" idea would be the best way to fix this issue.

can you explain me more detailed

who doesnt have time in which situation ?
when a monster faints, That person sends out a new one. But the person who fainted the opponents monster doesn't know what is coming and he just has to pick something at random in hopes that he did osmething right. it takes away a lot of the strategy in that time frame which can ruin someone's plans. If we put in a period of time where no one can make an attack while the monster switches it, it gives more balance to the match.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.