Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i already know there is a thread for this...but im making a new one since the other is inactive,pretty much same concept,just beat the person in 1st,2nd,or 3rd to get there rank,and if your beaten in a 2/3 pvp in the tier of choice,you will be replaced
Rules:
1. no items(unless there hold items)
2. no hp restoring moves unless they restore hp while doing damage(ex. Drain strike)
3. all matches must be 2/3
4. can only challenge a ranked player 1 time every day
5. no 1 hit ko moves
Mixed
1.dark.zero
2.Zacherymatthews(Darkthunder123)
3.staff
Ancient
1.Kun
Legendary
1.kun
2.Zacherymatthews
3.staff
Zenith
1.kun
2. Zacherymatthews(Darkthunder123)
3.quanto
Emmisary
1. kun
2.zacherymatthews
3.nika
Superior
1.quanto
regular
1.quanto
Starter
1.quanto
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
i wish i had a full team of ancients! i only have 3 fendarks Sad
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
who says thats not a team? (: if ya wanna sign up,just post which tier you want below (: also *updating me into zenith,legend,and emmisary pvp^^*
count me in and i'll battle u to be 1 in all till no other joins . btw u can put me in ancients till that time
zach I may lost 4 times but I won't loos again lol =D count me in
[Image: 30.png] Captain of KARNAGE (PTD)
legendary tier
come me in here i come
and also in mixed
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Put me in emmisary and mixed
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
only 100s allowed or any level ?
^^^ what th...and adding staff to mixed(2) and legendary(2),adding kun to ancients(1),adding nika to emmisaries(2) and adding ramza to emmisary(3) and mixed(3)
pfft add me to legends,zeniths,superior,regular,starter (Might as well be on there...and no I probably don't have complete teams for some of those..but if people can't boot me off the lists...then why not? Tongue)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
updated Tongue
you should probably make it so that when someone claims a spot..the rest of the rank holders slide down one...for example if someone claims rank1 on the mixed tier..the original rank 1 would move down to rank 2...rank 2 would become rank 3...and rank 3 would be kicked off the board Tongue
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
updated !
Interesting, I wonder why no restore moves are allowed though. It seems like they are underused as it is, and I cannot think of a situation where they cause any kind of imbalance in a match. I also notice that while fire ring would be off limits, you could bring 6 bombers?

I just thought I would point that out and try to settle my curiosity. I'll join in once I get some monsters to 100.
updated and what class ?
bump :3
Emmisary + Starter
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
bump :p