Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the most prevalent tier to play PvP in?

As I am just recently starting I would like to know ahead of time what tier I should be trying to make my team out of. It would seem as though emissary would be the most obvious as you could use starters and there are many more monsters to choose from (I.E. many different teams) but I remember reading a post that Zenith is played PvP more often. Just as a personal opinion though Emissary makes more sense as the competitive tier because everyone has a better chance of getting good UV's, nature, and abilities as opposed to the lucky few in Zenith PvP who got a monster with good stats/nature/abilities. To me emissary just seems more stable as a competitive front but I digress. (sorry lil bored xD) all that having been said, Zenith or Emissary?
Most people use zeniths/legends. Go for zenith because it is worth the time. If you want a beginner  pvp go for emrissy so you get used to things and it would be easier to use zeniths at later time, you will realise later that emrissy only has a limit.

Emrissy - Beginner
Zenith - Advanced
Thanks, I guess this means I'm making a Zenith team my goal. But might I ask What do you mean by Emissary having a limit?
Because while a good emissary team can handle a ok zen/leg team or even a poor ancient one...a good ancient team could hand almost any emissary only team their heads on a platter...

yes there are exceptions to that...but only in specific circumstances
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
Wait. . . . . there's cross tier Pvp??? how does that work? wouldn't ancient own all in that case?
Wait. . . . . there's cross tier Pvp??? how does that work?
Yes there is cross tiers pvp...the only time people usually set limitations is for tournaments..and then it is usually only to stop bomber and such

wouldn't ancient own all in that case?
nah they can be handled by zeniths/legends *as with the insanely low chance of finding one...let alone one with a good nature/abilities it will be a looong time before we see a top-notch ancient team
So there's no actual tier system then? Its just If you have a good team go for it?
pretty much.....right before the update to version 2 I was thinking on running a superior class team and seeing how it would stand up Smile

Most people here are more worried about levels to pvp at then classes...with lv69 and 100 being the 2 most common with 49/50 coming in 3rd...almost nobody pvps at the real low lv's
So are there any plans to add a structured PvP system into the game itself?

Edit: I just realized everythings been changed so its prob not going to happen for a while.
Hi, I am a new player and I have a simple question about PVP: how can I find an opponent? Until now I had challenged a lot of player that I met on my way but nobody had answered to me...why?
Well, its on their free will if they choose to accept or not
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
A lot of players tend to log off or leave, so if you send them requests you'll often find that the player you have sent the request to will have left already. I'd recommend coming on chat and challenging people you see there, because you know that they're online and you can ask people if they would like to pvp. Hope this helps!
Is their anyway pvp gives gold to players when u achieve victory?
or you could make a team of stuff like odanis and gonbraas. although they're emissary their stats are higher than nearly all zeniths, there's a also couple of other emissarys with zenith base stats. then its just the levelling and evolving process
or you could make a team of stuff like odanis and gonbraas. although they're emissary their stats are higher than nearly all zeniths, there's a also couple of other emissarys with zenith base stats. then its just the levelling and evolving process