Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PvP & hotkey suggestions
First, PvP, I think it will be great that PvP system will automatically transform all ur monster to a default level, like lvl 50 or 100, before fighting. This has been done in Pokemon, in Pokemon online(a online game merely focus on PvP).

Just be clear, it's simple, and all the features of ur monster remains after the transformation. It's just like giving all the features of ur monster: nature, uv, tp, and we ask for the output level 100 monster's stats.

I guess everybody sees the benefits of this suggestion. But also, i know this idea is not welcome by the game designer, ye, u set up challenging levels, u sell level max expensive, wish to keep the players by wasting their time on lvling up monsters.(Oh, by the way, those who did waste time wouldn't like this idea either ) But think of this, instead u can keep people playing this game by leting the PvP system 100 times more used than it is now. And everyone agrees PvP is the real fun of this game.

Second, about hotkey. when u hit up arrow, it moves ur character whatever number of steps u typed in the middle box. But when u hit hotkey "w", it always moves 1 step. I don't see the point of this, and I wish "w" can also move whatever steps u want, instead of only one.

Three, its normal for ppl playing this game, move back and forth on grass for idk, 500 steps to find a rare monster, and during this process, I have to calculate "45+7=? "for like idk, 5 times? Thats just annoying. Maybe it could show up a less frequently?
1st idea i dont like,reasoning: i took the time to level my mon to a certain level so that i could use it against other certain levels,that would make the game boring. pluse we could have tournaments for level 69,84,etc.

the point is that if you want to move 2-9 steps,just press the arrow,theres a reasoning for everything

the equations are so that bots wont intrude the game so that people cant cheat,it pops ur at RANDOM meaning you may get an equation a lot more then 1 time
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
NO!!!! To all ideas
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
lol xD
lol, it certainly hurts old players who spent weeks leveling up. But I guess new players must love it. Actually it is the first idea popped from my mind, once I entered the game:"wow, a PvP system, that I would never use, before all my monsters come to lvl 100 and also find some guy who does the same". u could argue u did a lot PvP that is not 6 lvl 100 vs 6 lvl 100, but, ask urself, does that kind of fight really make sense? a good lvl 80 could easily sweep a team of lvl 69.
And if I have 1 lvl 80, 1 lvl 70, 4 lvl 60, how hard for me to find another Player that worth fighting?

As for the hotkeys...clicking mouse will certainly slow down the process of farming. And I wish w could do multiple steps, mainly because in cave, u cant expect mons poping out each step, so the hotkey become useless, and u have to click mouse.

And about the third, Zach, I understand what it is for, I just ask that it shows up less frequently.
(2012-08-05, 09:49 PM)Snorlax47 Wrote: NO!!!! To all ideas
Wow, no reason given?

please try to make posts that make sense bro...
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2012-08-05, 09:37 PM)Dynaris Wrote: I guess everybody sees the benefits of this suggestion. But also, i know this idea is not welcome by the game designer, ye, u set up challenging levels, u sell level max expensive, wish to keep the players by wasting their time on lvling up monsters.(Oh, by the way, those who did waste time wouldn't like this idea either ) But think of this, instead u can keep people playing this game by leting the PvP system 100 times more used than it is now. And everyone agrees PvP is the real fun of this game.
I hate Pvp battling >.> it is boring, and the only reason i do pvp, is when i am competing in tour's...
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
1. No! imo its a lot more fun to acctoually do something to be good at pvp... rather than just start the game and be among the best... if you want to be good at pvp, you should work for it!

2. I think it would be great if the arrows on the keyboard did the same as the arrows in the game... but if you press w,a,s,d you move just one step^^

3. Is it realy that hard to just enter a number?! It's nothing to complain about, and it's great that its in the game Big Grin
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
(2012-08-05, 10:04 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2012-08-05, 09:49 PM)Snorlax47 Wrote: NO!!!! To all ideas
Wow, no reason given?

please try to make posts that make sense bro...
My post meant that i didnt like the ideas...so maybe you should stop critisizing people and stay on topic in all ur posts "bro"
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
1. Hey, beginners can't be "among the best", learning moves requires certain levels, remember?
2. wow, this is the better idea!
3. well, let's just say it breaks continuity of my farming... feels uncomfortable... ye, u r right, not really a problem..
(2012-08-05, 10:40 PM)TheGreatGonsalez Wrote: 1. No! imo its a lot more fun to acctoually do something to be good at pvp... rather than just start the game and be among the best... if you want to be good at pvp, you should work for it!

2. I think it would be great if the arrows on the keyboard did the same as the arrows in the game... but if you press w,a,s,d you move just one step^^

3. Is it realy that hard to just enter a number?! It's nothing to complain about, and it's great that its in the game Big Grin
Still think you should work to be good at something^^
(2012-08-05, 11:17 PM)Dynaris Wrote: 1. Hey, beginners can't be "among the best", learning moves requires certain levels, remember?
2. wow, this is the better idea!
3. well, let's just say it breaks continuity of my farming... feels uncomfortable... ye, u r right, not really a problem..
(2012-08-05, 10:40 PM)TheGreatGonsalez Wrote: 1. No! imo its a lot more fun to acctoually do something to be good at pvp... rather than just start the game and be among the best... if you want to be good at pvp, you should work for it!

[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
The math equations are simple as WHO KNOWS WHAT! So simple, they appear every 100 steps. It's a counter measure to see if you're a robot or not :/

Hold down the w,a,s,d or arrow keys r.r You'll move faster but if your comp is slow, it'll lag for you.

And I disagree with the pvp part.
(2012-08-06, 01:02 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: The math equations are simple as WHO KNOWS WHAT! So simple, they appear every 100 steps. It's a counter measure to see if you're a robot or not :/
I fail on them... sometimes >.<
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-08-06, 10:32 AM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2012-08-06, 01:02 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: The math equations are simple as WHO KNOWS WHAT! So simple, they appear every 100 steps. It's a counter measure to see if you're a robot or not :/

I fail on them... sometimes >.<
Okay o.o
(2012-08-05, 10:04 PM)Dynaris Wrote: lol, it certainly hurts old players who spent weeks leveling up. But I guess new players must love it. Actually it is the first idea popped from my mind, once I entered the game:"wow, a PvP system, that I would never use, before all my monsters come to lvl 100 and also find some guy who does the same". u could argue u did a lot PvP that is not 6 lvl 100 vs 6 lvl 100, but, ask urself, does that kind of fight really make sense? a good lvl 80 could easily sweep a team of lvl 69.
And if I have 1 lvl 80, 1 lvl 70, 4 lvl 60, how hard for me to find another Player that worth fighting?

As for the hotkeys...clicking mouse will certainly slow down the process of farming. And I wish w could do multiple steps, mainly because in cave, u cant expect mons poping out each step, so the hotkey become useless, and u have to click mouse.

And about the third, Zach, I understand what it is for, I just ask that it shows up less frequently.
Theres this guy named Iremember,he sweeps teams of 100's with level 69's....nuff said