Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive Circuit Event 1
When I see the tournaments on here it seems everything moves at an extremely slow pace due to what is really a lack of players who even have the ability to join in the first place. This is the first in what I hope is a string of progressive tournaments moving up the challenge levels and classes, giving even the newest player a chance to compete on an even battlefield while training up the ranks.

Class: Regular

Tier: Level 24

Item Clause: Held items only.

Species Clause: Cannot duplicate a monster

Limit of 1 Bomber or equivalent.

Matches will be best of 3.

We will start on the Monday following the 8th participant joining.

Prizes

The winner will receive 100,000 gold.

Participants

Hammerbro13
Quanto_Konami
Alex230

Staff vidyasagar
MarioTrainer45
Poloventus
Sign me up Tongue
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
mebbe.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

If nothing else it looks like I'll get an education in PvP.
if this was an emissary tourney i would join Sad
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
I'm going literally one step at a time. A team of regular's can take as little as what, two hours including catch time? Honestly at this level, emissaries have only a small advantage over regulars because most of them are at a low evolution with even lower stats than regulars.
i would like to join
hehe im in dont forget me
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
That's half. Hopefully we will be able to get started on the 15th.
So tempting but I can't enter cuz idk if I have any regulars >.>
Ima go check and if I do have regulars then I will join!!! -3-
Yeah I'm totes joining :3
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Can I participate in this?
Anyone want to just start doing matches round robin style next week with fewer than 8 of us?
might as well...the problem isn't that people can't participate because of level restricitions and all...its that there is not enough active players who want to participate
This was a test for that. I completely agree Quanto.
Wait can you count me out on this one cuz im too busy with life so i dont think i will be available for this tournament Sad
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
I can Icy, thanks for the heads up.

After looking at Mario's profile in game, I'm not sure if he will be ready either. So that leaves 4 of us and I'm still good for giving out the 100k to the winner because this is a team none of you would have likely made otherwise.
Lol mine still isn't really made...havent done anything to it at all after getting that dopploud Tongue
Hmm, does anyone else have a team or are we simply moving on at this point? I don't see any players active in this that actually benefit from the low level. As Quanto said, the problem is a lack of players interested in participating.

I really was hoping that a handful more would join because of the low time required Sad
Yeah me too
Do you have a team ready Mario? I had counted you out because I only see a level 13.

---

Actually I only see 4 monsters total and no regulars at all.
Im in and ill try to be active for this tourney
Alright, start date is the 21st. We will do round robin with whoever has a team ready at that point.
i should have a team ready by then
i want in on this if its not too late
what lvls do monsters have to be when when do we start the tournament
alex it says at the top of the page. The level cap is 24 and it will start on the 21st of october
The start time is here. Make a post here to notify the other players that you are ready. My team is set, I am already aware of poloventus being ready as well.

I'm not going to lay out rounds because we are not all on at exactly the same time. Play against any of the other five players as is most convenient and post the results here.

I will play, but the top player other than me will receive the 100k regardless of how my matches go.
i am ready give me 10 mins heads up tho cuz i will have my hunting team on
Guess i'm about as ready as I'm going to get Tongue
i didnt train but always like ready
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]