Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES!!
62.50%
No.
37.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Private Chat Rooms
I don't know if anybody else has suggested this, but I'll say it anyway. I think tat it would be helpful to have a private chat for your own guild, or just for you and a couple other people in the game. Of course the filters would still be there. But people would have to be invited by the chat owner to come in. For instance. I would love to have a better way to talk to my guild members besides forums, pms, and the general chat. What do you guys think?
Resident noob
i like the idea pup but idk if cef can pull it off
[Image: 149ay5s.png]
Monster Of The Hidden Mist
Isame here..but I bet it would be hard to code into the game.....
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Cef has already planned to make the chat system more like the way it is on facebook Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2013-08-16, 09:50 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: Cef has already planned to make the chat system more like the way it is on facebook Smile

True.. But would that mean that he would do something like group chats?
Resident noob
(2013-08-16, 09:53 PM)PupK9 Wrote:
(2013-08-16, 09:50 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: Cef has already planned to make the chat system more like the way it is on facebook Smile

You can have group talks on fb as well, so i bet i does Smile He understands it would be easier to chat with guild members that way, instead of spamming a thread on the forum.. since not all people even use the forums ^_^

(2013-08-16, 09:55 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:

You can have group talks on fb as well, so i bet i does Smile He understands it would be easier to chat with guild members that way, instead of spamming a thread on the forum.. since not all people even use the forums ^_^

And that's exactly why I wanted to have a group chat like that, because most of my guild members aren't on forums and I have no reliable way of reaching out to them for announcements..
Resident noob
(2013-08-16, 09:56 PM)PupK9 Wrote:

And that's exactly why I wanted to have a group chat like that, because most of my guild members aren't on forums and I have no reliable way of reaching out to them for announcements..

Point Proven Wink

(2013-08-16, 09:57 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2013-08-16, 09:56 PM)PupK9 Wrote:

Agreed. ^_^

Point Proven Wink

Agreed.
Resident noob
There will be guild system and guilds will have private chat room Smile

Also planning private messaging system like facebook
i think this was already suggested, but we all forgot about it lmbco >.>