Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Sun An Moon new Revealed
Video 
do not watch  if you don't want get spoiled
[youtube]RQ4I_0DP4fc[/youtube] 

Note Spoiler bbcode will not work to hide this I tryed it
I'm excited for the new demo coming out on Tuesday Smile
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Knosssttt i'm exited too haha. Directly playing itSmile It will be sun for me, just transfering my pokemons to the new game i normally usedSmile
(2016-10-16, 07:54 PM)freak500 Wrote: Knosssttt i'm exited too haha. Directly playing itSmile It will be sun for me, just transfering my pokemons to the new game i normally usedSmile

Yep, Ill have Sun as well. River will play Moon. 

I have all 151 original Pokemon on yellow so I'm excited to see what they have planned for the original game transfers
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
haha oww.. I have x and y so i think yellow will be a problem. But i use to use pvp legit pokemon(jup everywhere i pvp)

So i will play out the game and just get the monsters i need.
By trading or sometimes buying, but there is a pokemon bank app you can download to transfer from old game to the bank and then trade them with the new game.
(2016-10-16, 08:01 PM)freak500 Wrote: haha oww.. I have x and y so i think yellow will be a problem. But i use to use pvp legit pokemon(jup everywhere i pvp)

By trading or sometimes buying, but there is a pokemon bank app you can download to transfer from old game to the bank and then trade them with the new game.

yeah the poke bank is how you can copy your virtual console Pokemon yellow version Pokemon to Sun and Moon Smile

I also play competitively. Pm me your friend code and we can pvp sometime.
(2016-10-16, 08:03 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2016-10-16, 08:01 PM)freak500 Wrote: haha oww.. I have x and y so i think yellow will be a problem. But i use to use pvp legit pokemon(jup everywhere i pvp)

yeah the poke bank is how you can copy your virtual console Pokemon yellow version Pokemon to Sun and Moon Smile

Aaah super nice, but you send you have yellow right? so i think you need to go play sun/moon first. I'm playing with the new of x and y.

I will get the friend-code soon. Just charging my ds.
(2016-10-16, 08:17 PM)freak500 Wrote:

Aaah super nice, but you send you have yellow right? so i think you need to go play sun/moon first. I'm playing with the new of x and y.

I have Pokemon Y, Omega Ruby and Pokemon Yellow on my 3DS
(2016-10-16, 10:03 PM)Knost Wrote:

owww alright thats nice. So you know Y haha, omega ruby isn't that different from what i have seen. Only some megas more like aragon and so on.

Now it will be a way different way of pvping. z moves, mega evolve and then maybe a ultra? they adding nice stuff for pvp players at least. Also you will be able to iv train then. So they can be all 31 iv's.Smile
(2016-10-16, 11:09 PM)freak500 Wrote:
(2016-10-16, 10:03 PM)Knost Wrote:

owww alright thats nice. So you know Y haha, omega ruby isn't that different from what i have seen. Only some megas more like aragon and so on.

Now it will be a way different way of pvping. z moves, mega evolve and then maybe a ultra? they adding nice stuff for pvp players at least. Also you will be able to iv train then. So they can be all 31 iv's.Smile

Yep no more cheating hopefully lol
Cheating always.. Its a problem from the games, but yeah just adding players to play against that play fair. Instead of a ninjask with 1 hp with sturdy or mewtwo with a wrong ability.

No i'm also not training but will do it a right way. And pvp everyone, it feels good when you defeat a mewtwo with that ability with a "normal" pokemon. Like i use dewgong or soSmile Same as here btw haha.

Demo is 10 minuts gameplay. They talk about trails what is the most important nice future. You make pictures of a monster and when you take that picture you can catch it. You have to find 3 of them and then the 4th is a 'boss"
I wan't the Ash-Pikachu to be a boss lol 

I'd be so happy
i feel happy when have ash pikachu
Lol i wonder what a ask pikachu gets, will it bond evolve also? Possible right? Its better then a mega evolve in stats i have hear. Then still you have to kill something first.

And the leaks, its something pokemon company wanted. Just to get the game going. Leaks and a lot of incomplete stuff. The TM's are 100 on a list but no power-up punch. Could be that there are more then 100 because of a lot of new moves. We will see.

Lots of incomplete monsters. A koala thats having 1 evolution, i can't believe its a 1 stage pokemon. How much 1 stage pokemon are there? Almost nothing and if the are 1 stage they are badass or at least having normal stats to work with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n9IYvuBpcc
[youtube]DTOdIPQk7Ig[/youtube]

[youtube]OQJDjWYfiyI[/youtube]

[youtube]37riOeCnnpQ[/youtube]care to listen to OST?

[youtube]5uWAMwcRGmU[/youtube]
Final reveals they did if you don't want get spoiled don't watch demois good.
aslo 6 MORE DAYS HYPE! till release.
3 Days till release

[youtube]xguGMeEWhhs[/youtube] another Reveal

[youtube]keSqIyr_8o8[/youtube]More Ost
Tomorrow is the Big Day
[youtube]ZLeswEHb7g0[/youtube]
cant wait yeah Big Grin
I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin in monstermmorpg and mailmeharry2008 in pokemonpets.
nice thread
thanks for your post, it's great