Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Media » Fanfiction » Alternate Fanfiction » Pokemon Rausten: Stampedes, Beedrills, and Poliwraths! (Part 1)
Poll: Your thoughts?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wow, that was great Grey!
100.00%
Could've been better...
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Rausten: Stampedes, Beedrills, and Poliwraths! (Part 1)
Pokemon Rausten
Chapter One: Stampedes, Beedrills, and Poliwraths!

Evan Grey, 15 year old boy, Pokemon fanatic, awful comedian. Evan has loved Pokemon since he was a young child. He's played all the games, collected all the cards, watched all the movies, and owns all the merchandise. The thing he's always wished for though, was his own Pokemon. Today, on his 15th birthday, his wish comes in the form of a birthday gift.

Evan woke up the morning of his 15th birthday for a big surprise. After showering, getting dressed, and brushing his teeth, he walked into his room to check his PokeMail. As he sat down in front of his computer to check his messages, he saw a small box, about as big as his fist, on his desk. He picked up the card on top and read it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Evan,

You're probably wondering what this might be. Well, you told me there's something you've always wanted, so I pulled some strings and managed to get one for you. After you get introduced, come to my lab. Happy Birthday!

From, Professor Oak.

P.S. Don't use one finger to pet, you might lose it!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Evan was slightly confused about what this meant. Introduced to what? he thinks. He picks up the box and examines it. It seemed like a normal box, wrapped in yellow paper with Pokeballs on it. He ripped the paper off and opens it up, getting the surprise of his life.

Evan pulls out a custom gold Pokeball, with his initials carved onto it. He grows excited. I wonder what it is. He remembers how they send out Pokemon in the movies. "Come on out, my new Pokemon!" he says as he tosses the ball on his carpet. The ball pops open and out jumps a Totodile, smiling and happy. Evan looks on in amazement, "Whoohoo!" he shouts, "I have my very own Totodile!" Totodile hops up on his bed and jumps around, glad to be out of his Pokeball. "Come on Totodile let's go see mom!" Evan and Totodile rush down the stairs. On his way down, Evan trips and falls down the staircase, tumbling down 12 steps to the carpet below. "Owww..." he groans, "Let's walk down next time..." Totodile hops down the stairs two at a time, landing neatly between Evan's feet. Evan gets up and rubs his funnybone, which he whacked on the way down. "Nothing funny about it..." he mumbles.

Evan strolls into the kitchen with Totodile at his heels. "Hey mom." he says nonchalantly. "Good morning sweetie," she says without even turning away from her cooking, "and happy birthday. The Professor came over earlier with your present, he put it on your desk." Evan looks at Totodile and smiles, "I know," he says, "I got it." she finishes making the pancakes and puts them on a plate. She turns around to set them on the table. "So, what did he get...OH MY GOODNESS, WHAT'S THAT!?" she says in a shrill voice. Evan picks up Totodile and holds him up for his mother. "This is my new Totodile that the Professor got me." Evan's mother looks at Totodile cautiously, "Is it...dangerous?" she asks. Evan takes his hand and rubs Totodile on his snout, "Not a bit. Just don't use a single finger to pet, I guess Totodile will think it's food." Evan's mother reaches out very slowly, she places her hand on Totodile's snout and rubs. Totodile closes his eyes and lets her pet him. "So he's not dangerous," Evan's mother says, "But I'm still cautious about those teeth, so when you feed him, set the food down and let him eat it." Evan hugs Totodile, "Yay," he says, "You and I are gonna be best friends, buddy!" Evan sits down and eats some pancakes, when his mother offers him some bacon, he sets the plate on the floor and lets Totodile eat it.

After Breakfast, Evan and Totodile head over to the Professor's lab. When he walks in, Evan sees that the Professor is working on a new Pokeball, one that's purple with an M on it. "Hey Professor," he says, "What's that?" Professor Oak turns and looks at Evan. "Happy birthday, Evan." he says, "I see you already got your gift. Quite the fine specimen that one is. Now, as to what I'm working on. It's nothing important, right now. But I do have another gift for you." He turns around and rummages through his desk. "Another gift!" Evan says in surprise, "This birthday's turning out to be awesome!" The Professor finally gets out what he was looking for. "Here Evan," he says as he hands him a few things, "Take these Pokeballs and this Pokemon Index, or Pokedex for short. My dream was to become an amazing Pokemon trainer, but now I'm too old to do it. So I want you to go out and do it for me. Go to Grado Plains, just north of here, and catch a few Pokemon. Once you're done with that, come see me. Now, you better get going!" The Professor pushes Evan out the door and closes it behind him.

Evan is walking around Grado Plains, looking for Pokemon. He sees a small pond with some bushes and a tree. "That looks like a good place to look!" he says to Totodile, "Let's go!" They make their way over and begin searching. Evan looks into the pond and sees that the water is muddy and hard to see in. "Well, There might be Pokemon in there, but I don't have a pole. Evan turns around and hears some chirping sounds from above. He looks into the tree and sees a group of Pidgeys. "Totodile, look!" he says, "Let's try and get one. Use Water Gun!" Totodile runs up under the tree and blasts it with water. Most of the Pidgey get out of the way, but one gets hit dead on. Evan rushes over. "Good job buddy!" he says, "Now, go Pokeball!" he tosses a ball at the fainted Pidgey. It shakes once...twice...three times...and clicks closed! Evan picks the ball up and grins. "I caught a Pidgey!" he says. He checks the Pokedex for what moves it might know. "Since it's a weaker Pidgey, it only knows Peck, Gust, and Sand Attack. Let's go train!" Evan and Totodile walk off to find something to battle.

They spot a Weedle making it's way through some grass. "Perfect," Evan says, "Bugs are weak to Flying, this will be easy! Come on out Pidgey!" he tosses the Pokeball and Pidgey pops out. "Pidgey, use gust on that Weedle." Pidgey looks at Evan and turns it's head. It begins walking off in a different direction. "Pidgey!" he says, "Where are you going!" Evan follows Pidgey.

Evan and Totodile end up at a popular Tauros feeding area, and they see where Pidgey went. Pidgey is sitting on a sleeping Tauros' head. "Oh no," Evan whispers, "Come on Totodile, let's get Pidgey, and be quiet." They slowly make their way towards Pidgey. Just as they're about to get there, Totodile trips on a Tauros' tail and bumps into it. The Tauros wakes up and snorts loudly. The Tauros that Pidgey was on wakes up as well, and looks angry. "RUN!" Evan shouts as he picks up Totodile. They run towards Renaville, with a stampede of Tauros right behind them. Evan turns back and sees that Pidgey is pecking at the Tauros' face. It whips it's head side to side, hitting the other Tauros. Pretty soon, all the Tauros are headbutting and body slamming each other. Pidgey flies away from the fight and follows Evan.
They finally show up in Renaville, and go sit in the park. "Pidgey," Evan says, "How am I supposed to train you if you don't listen?" Pidgey looks up from a worm that its pulling from the ground. It quickly swallows it and rubs against Evan's leg. "Are we friends then?" he reaches down to pick him up. Pidgey takes this opportunity to bite his finger. "OW!" he shouts. He pulls out Pidgey's Pokeball. "Return!" he says. After putting away the Pokeball, Evan sighs and rubs Totodile. "Maybe we should try again later, for now, I'm hungry." Evan and Totodile walk back home for lunch, ready to continue their adventure later.

To be continued in Chapter Two: Stampedes, Beedrills, and Poliwraths! (Part 2)

((Well, that's the first chapter, hope you liked it. Go ahead and comment below, and point out any grammer or spelling mistakes. Tommorow, I'll be posting the second part. Don't worry, this time, Grey will keep his promises about this fanfic, since I have alot more free time nowadays. ^_^))
[Image: greyvodo.png]
"Take these Pokeballs and this Pokemon Index, or Pokedex for short. My dream was to become an amazing Pokemon trainer, but now I'm too old to do it. So I want you to go out and do it for me. Go to Grado Plains, just north of here, and catch a few Pokemon. Once you're done with that, come see me. Now, you better get going!" The Professor pushes Evan out the door and closes it behind him.

What a line from the Pokemon games XD

Note : I won't edit for you. I don't like editing people's stories ^_^

Mistake : "Maybe we should try again later, for now, I'm hungry. Evan and Totodile walk back home for lunch, ready to continue their adventure later.

Fix : "Maybe we should try again later, for now, I'm hungry." Evan and Totodile walk back home for lunch, ready to continue their adventure later.
good story grey i like it
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Ahah, thanks Dei Dei, I always forget the silly quotations, and yes, I did use the "I'm too old for it." line from the red/blue games. I couldn't help it. Tongue
[Image: greyvodo.png]
(2011-09-23, 12:13 AM)Grey Wrote: Ahah, thanks Dei Dei, I always forget the silly quotations, and yes, I did use the "I'm too old for it." line from the red/blue games. I couldn't help it. Tongue
Lol before you posted this, I was stuck between the choices of a pokemon fanfiction or a monster fanfiction xD

I was gonna make a new story lol but then I didn't know what to write about