Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
Im so exited for this remake Blush
im so getting omegaruby! but what starter...hmm....
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
im getting both
Links? Sources? Gen III Is by far, the only region I never played ;-; A remake would finally get me in Hoenn
Constantly dying yet never dead
hoenh was my first pokemon region and love the rom hacks off of pkm ruby and saphire

(2014-05-12, 11:07 AM)shadowananime Wrote: hoenh was my first pokemon region and love the rom hacks off of pkm ruby and saphire
the hype is real
o ya it is real
Google, it, SkyRock; they've even released a snippet of cutscene footage.

BELIEVE THE HYPE
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
they might add mega evolutions for sceptile and swampert because everyone would just choose mega blaziken
i think its safe to assume mega sceptile and mega swampert

judging by the artwork on the box it looks like we can expect mega groudon/kyogre
Mega swampert and Mega sceptile confirmed.
Rayquaza, Groudon and Kyogre does NOT get Mega's. They do like Kuyrem, We have another Fuse.

This is all the info i have gotten about Mega's and Not mega's so far.

so hyped though, Ruby was my first pokemon game, so really looking forward to this.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
how did you get the detail's?
well blaziken had mega in X/Y so it makes sense for other starters to have one, pretty much a prediction which can't be wrong.

the rest is just speculation.
oo ok
(2014-05-13, 10:46 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: Mega swampert and Mega sceptile confirmed.
Rayquaza, Groudon and Kyogre does NOT get Mega's. They do like Kuyrem, We have another Fuse.

This is all the info i have gotten about Mega's and Not mega's so far.

so hyped though, Ruby was my first pokemon game, so really looking forward to this.

that pic was fake uk that right?
I friend of mine just got home from Japan with one of the newest Pokemon-Magazines there, and pictures where not fake. 

Also pretty obvious Sceptile and Swampert gets mega. Also Obvious that Fusing is carried on more, since the hype for fusing actually got kind of big.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2014-05-17, 03:33 PM)Night PhoeNICKS Wrote: that pic was fake uk that right?

Fake?
https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video...-sapphire/
https://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/...a_Sapphire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9m...a_Sapphire
(2014-05-19, 05:14 AM)SkyRock Wrote:
(2014-05-17, 03:33 PM)Night PhoeNICK Wrote: that pic was fake uk that right?

Fake?
https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video...-sapphire/
https://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/...a_Sapphire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9m...a_Sapphire

-_- the pic with the fusion of rayquaza and kyogre and groudon. if u see the video you wil see that it isn't real read the comments.
The hype for the leaks of the next Corocoro scans though...
The new forms Groudon and Kyogre tke are called Primal De-Evolution, Groundon gets Ground/Fire while Kyogre stays pure water, no info on Rayquaza yet.

Mega Sceptile is now Grass/Dragon type, and Swampert stays the same but gets the ability Swift Swim, if any of you have kept up with the vids from Nintendo and info from Korokoro, also Sableye is a Mega. No new info yet on which others we can expect to have mega forms.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
[Image: pokemon_omega_ruby_box.jpg?w=672&h=372&crop=1]

I didn't see any threads regarding these newly announced games, so I created a thread myself. Smile

What?

Pokemon Omega Ruby Version and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Version are the next games in the main Pokemon series. They are remakes of the Game Boy Advance games Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Sapphire, as Nintendo has been releasing remakes of older Pokemon games for some time now, like with Pokemon FireRed and Pokemon SoulSilver. The games were announced on May 7th, 2014 via a teaser trailer released by Nintendo.

When?

The games will be released on November, 21st, 2014 in all locations except for Europe, in which the games will be released seven days later.

What's new?

The games will be released on the Nintendo 3DS handheld console, which means that the story you experienced on your Game Boy Advance will be greatly enhanced with respect to graphics. In addition, new Mega Evolutions for Sceptile and Swampert have already been confirmed, and other Mega Evolutions will most likely be coming. Also, if you take a closer look at the box art, you will see that Groudon and Kyogre have some differences about their appearance. This is because those are actually new forms of Groudon and Kyogre, and can be accessed through a method called Primal Reversion, which apparently is related to Mega Evolution.

Your thoughts?

All in all, I'm extremely excited for these games, and I cannot wait until they're released. What are your guys' thoughts? Post below!
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-O...haSapphire
My apologies, I conducted a search and couldn't find any relevant threads, possibly because I entered in "Omega Ruby", with the space. You can lock this thread.
(2014-07-02, 05:22 AM)AN1K1 Wrote: The new forms Groudon and Kyogre tke are called Primal De-Evolution, Groundon gets Ground/Fire while Kyogre stays pure water, no info on Rayquaza yet.

Mega Sceptile is now Grass/Dragon type, and Swampert stays the same but gets the ability Swift Swim, if any of you have kept up with the vids from Nintendo and info from Korokoro, also Sableye is a Mega. No new info yet on which others we can expect to have mega forms.

I find this to be incredibly exciting. Primal Reversion is an interesting concept, and I really like how they're making Mega Evolutions available to all the starters (Mega Blaziken being avaliable in Pokemon X and Y). Mega Sableye is also quite intriguing, according to Bulbapedia when it becomes Mega Sableye its Defense and Special Attack stats increase while its Speed stat decreases. Now, if its ability was still Prankster the Speed decrease wouldn't be much of a problem but its ability becomes Magic Bounce when it evolves. That brings a number of possibilities, and I'm interested to see whether Mega Sableye would be a viable choice instead of Prankster Sableye.

So Mega Sceptile gets a new type, and Mega Swampert and Mega Blaziken get new abilities. I still think Mega Blaziken is by far the best choice out of the three, due to its Speed Boost ability. Mega Swampert with its Swift Swim ability sounds nice, but ever since the infinite weather was taken away such abilities have kind of lost their power. It would be interesting to experiment with nonetheless, and I actually might end up choosing Mudkip as my starter since I already have Mega Blaziken, and Sceptile never really caught my interest to be honest.

Anyways, I am very excited for these games. Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire are my third favorite Pokemon games (my first being Pokemon Gold and Silver, second being X and Y), and I can't wait to experience the games on the 3DS handheld console. X and Y were already huge jumps in terms of graphics as they were the first Pokemon games on the 3DS, and as I assume Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be utilizing similar graphical engines it's going to be really exciting to play through the games. I can't wait! Big Grin
meh no need to waste posts so i merged it for ya Wink
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Alright, sounds good! Big Grin
Mega Metagross revealed! CoroCoro images below:

[spoiler=CoroCoro Scans (WARNING! SPOILERS!)][Image: corocoro814.jpg]
[Image: corocoro8142.jpg]
[/spoiler]

For a full list of all Mega Evolutions and Primal Pokemon, click here
More Mega Evolutions revealed by Nintendo, plus a bit of info on the contests, also Shiny Metang Mystery Gift event on November 21st with it's Evo stone. The vids will show Mega Altaria, Salamence, and Lopunny

[youtube]hFZuWPXPcyI[/youtube]

==============================================================================
Not only that but Mega Audino has been revealed as well, also above i made a mistake, the mystery gift is a Shiny Beldum, not Metang, with it's mega stone. Vid for the new mega bellow, also Mega Slowbro was leaked, with also the confirmed mega Audino. Audino looks okay but Slowbro looks wrong in so many ways.

[youtube]rBy8IRMo3aQ[/youtube]

[youtube]sB3OeQ7j2PE[/youtube]

Edit- Mega Slowbro video reveal above
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
mega
flygon
needed