Poll: Pokemon or Pokemon: Black and White
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pokemon (Original)
66.67%
Pokemon: Black and White
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Black & White
Pokemon vs Pokemon: Black and White which is better? Original or new? Charmander or Tepig? Well you get the idea.
I jerome300 am the only leader of Team Delta. Join Team Delta (Thunder Branch) TODAY! You'll also get an Electric Boxmon! We also have bases, hideouts, squads, and missions! - jerome300 leader 1/3 of Team Delta.
They should've stopped after third Gen. The fools over-did it.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Yeah they did! ^ im glad i don't have the new games. besides snivy is the only one i like so far and well teipig is a bidoof.
[Image: Zelda.jpg]"Don't mess with Treason. Team Chrono~Private 1st Class
I love Pokemon Black and White because it's story stands out from the others(besides the original stories). However I love both of them equally so I can't have a opinion on which is better.
3rd gen is way cool, but you can't deny that 5th gen is awesome.
I mean, they have a bull with an afro. A BULL WITH AN AFRO. It's got FREAKIN' HORN RINGS TOO.

And that's not mentioning the Snowflake with a mustache. And the otter with a mustache, AND a gigantic sword. @u@
(2011-09-10, 12:15 AM)GiantBlobofSlime Wrote: 3rd gen is way cool, but you can't deny that 5th gen is awesome.
I mean, they have a bull with an afro. A BULL WITH AN AFRO. It's got FREAKIN' HORN RINGS TOO.

And that's not mentioning the Snowflake with a mustache. And the otter with a mustache, AND a gigantic sword. @u@
tauros = jealous

imo lots are based on 1st gen.... timbur = machop....roggenrola = geodude...

[Image: 33db1vm.png]
@ItsHowIRoll
This new gen is different from the others in that it's not evolving or making babies for any old Pokemon; so, of course, they had to make NEW REALLY SUPER-ANNOYING POKEMON to take the place of Geodude, Pidgey, Rattata, and Voltorb.
The previous gens just re-used Geodude, Pidgey, and Rattata, and no gen outside gen 1 IIRC used Voltorb as a fake Pokeball anyways.
Doesn't the new Pokemon series suck they look like mutated monsters now:P Also here this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfCG_nsDtNQ I liked it:)
The only thing I hate about Pokemon Black and White is the anime and the english names for the player characters, other than that I love the series.
I dont like the series i hate all the new characters
Then too bad. In my opinion, you're missing out because the plot is way better than most of the new games. It makes me think that Pokemon can actually survive again.
Personally, there was a handful of Pokemon that I just hated. Like Vanilte's line. And Klink's. And Stunfisk. And a handful of others. That's not to say that there weren't good designs, but I feel that there where more "Do not want" lines then "Meh" and "I like this" lines. On the contrary, I did like the gameplay better, the moving sprites were neat, and the story line was at least different from the usual ones, even though It toook something the fans made fun of all the time and turned it into a plot we can't make fun of anymore. :'( Though I was peeved at some of the English names as well and the lack of evos/pre-evos from previous gen Pokemon.
I like pokemon Black & White but just hate some pokemons look

I could never hate pokemon
(2011-09-15, 01:41 AM)hectorwowwow Wrote: I like pokemon Black & White but just hate some pokemons look

I could never hate pokemon
Well, your first post was quite misleading since it said that the new gen sucked and all that. Some of the Pokemon made me go wtf like Palipitoad and Stunfisk. It was kinda odd that Cubchoo goes from a cute little bear cub to a huge fierce bear....I think that the evolution would have been smoother if there was a middle evolution but I still love Cubchoo.

There are a handful of not so fantastic Pokemon designs, that's for sure. Or a few that could have been better by just fixing the color even (Example? Alomomola, the Sunfish. This thing would have been much better if they had made it like blue, and then it wouldn't have looked like a stupid Luvdisc evo. Stats still aren't that great though and it's still a really awkward healer Pokemon)
Tongue my favorite from black and white is..........Snivey and Oshowatt
Well, I don't care about the designs of any of the Pokémon so I'm just going to put that aspect of the discussion aside. Now, Pokémon Black and White were the first games to introduce a plot that I actually found enjoyable, and I like how the whole story thing continues even after you defeat the Elite Four and get through the credits and stuff. The games also brought a large number of excellent Pokémon, most notably Reuniclus. Do you have any idea how good this guy is? It has Magic Guard, which protects it from any added damage, like damage from being poisoned, burned, damage from sandstorm, that kind of stuff. Reuniclus also has an amazing base 125 Special Attack stat, helping it use Special Attacks very effectively. In addition, Reuniclus doesn't take any damage from Life Orb due to Magic Guard, so it can abuse that as well. It has so many things it can do, and that's only ONE example from the fifth generation. Yeah, Pokémon Black and White have definitely introduced some awesome Pokémon.
....I dont know you.can someone tell me who he is?
Just your sexy next door neighbor.
Tongue my neighbor is a 1st grader
You only have one neighbor? Also, first graders can be sexy too.
I love Pokemon Black and White even more just because it made an ice-cream Pokemon and I seriously love Audino...(lmao you guys)
my other neighbor is an old widow lady
(2011-09-15, 01:52 AM)hectorwowwow Wrote: my other neighbor is an old widow lady

Oh then you're probably the wrong person then...sorry.
It definatley did introduce some great Pokemon for competitions, like Chandelure and Hydreigon imo. As well as the dream world abilities, which totally broke Blaziken (even though I don't think DW Torchic is technically avalible yet, but..) Though I don't play as competativley as you seem to, Lamb, I will agree that there are some new fantastic teams and individual Pokemon that came out of 5th gen. (though designs will always bother me. Always. OTL) though I will admit a lot grew on me as I played with them...
I just wish Archeops didn't have such a awful ability....
Yeah, I play Pokémon competitively. Chandelure is a great revenge killer in DW OU, though it's that good of a revenge killer in standard OU because it can't trap Pokémon like Gengar and stuff. Hydreigon is great, it can run a lot of sets and is quite viable in the current metagame. Its typing leaves a lot to be desired though...revenge killers can easily take Hydreigon out with U-Turn.
johto theme song is cool
[Image: Zelda.jpg]"Don't mess with Treason. Team Chrono~Private 1st Class
ya i agree.
many B&W Pokemon disappointed me. Legendaries are nice though. Alomomola and the Munna line......weird.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Merged Jerome and Hectors black and white threads.
(2011-09-15, 01:49 AM)hectorwowwow Wrote: ....I dont know you.can someone tell me who he is?
how on earth can you not know who lamb is?

Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.