Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2
[Image: 250px-Pokemon_Black_2_Boxart_EN.png] [Image: 250px-Pokemon_White_2_Boxart_EN.png]

So Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 are officially being released on October 7th, 2012, which is in less than two weeks at the time of writing.

Who's excited for these new games? I sure am! I'm already familiar with the changes being made to the metagame due to the release of these two games because of information I read on Smogon, and everything looks awesome. I really can't wait for these games to be released. Big Grin
it's just to the point where I'm like "oh. new game. sure." and don't really care. Conquest had a cool twist to it
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-09-27, 11:05 PM)Lamb Wrote:
[Image: 250px-Pokemon_Black_2_Boxart_EN.png] [Image: 250px-Pokemon_White_2_Boxart_EN.png]

So Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 are officially being released on October 7th, 2012, which is in less than two weeks at the time of writing.

Who's excited for these new games? I sure am! I'm already familiar with the changes being made to the metagame due to the release of these two games because of information I read on Smogon, and everything looks awesome. I really can't wait for these games to be released. Big Grin
yeah, even more of a reason to abuse rain even more teams will be filled with rain now ./sarcasm
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Pah you people who are too into your metagaming. Shoot man, I didn't even realize it was out in 2 weeks herp. I have both preordered. I am excite. Totes gonna complete the nat dex even if my time is pressed with college fufufu
[Image: GolurkSig.png] Sig by SparrowHawk. Go check his sigs out.
Oh man Guider Tornadus-T is such a huge addition to rain teams, I've been using a sand team featuring Stoutland but I'm probably going to be switching over to a rain team with Tornadus-T very soon.
yeah...tornadus-t with hurricane +choice scarf in rain...talk about op o.o

or life orb...
>metagaming talk
>new game thread
>mfw irrelevant
white kyurem > black kyurem imo
Yeah Tornadus-T with Choice Scarf sounds pretty awesome, but I'm not sure you would need that with the Speed boost Tornadus-T's got. I'm thinking Life Orb would be better mostly because you get more freedom so you can use Focus Blast as well as Hurricane. Of course Choice Scarf is definitely an option, but would a choice item like a Choice Specs would be better for the aforementioned reason of the Speed boost Tornadus-T got.
that's the same mon?
oh hi lurking quanto
Pokemon ruby was the last pokemon game i ever played, these new generation pokemon are ugly and i don't plan on ever playing another pokemon game as long as i live Smile
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
(2012-09-27, 11:29 PM)orboknown Wrote: that's the same mon?
oh hi lurking quanto

Tornadus:

[Image: 671.png]

Tornadus-T:

[Image: tornadust.png]
i got hardcore ninja'd lamb. i was referring to guider's post 8
Oh. Well they're different formes of Kyurem, like Deoxys has different formes.
technically they're the same and not the same

they're both different forms of kyurem however black kyurem is a fusion of kyurem and zekrom

while white kyurem is a combo of kyurem and reshiram

B-Kyurem is on the pkmn black 2 case while

W-Kyurem is on the pkmn white 2 case
Yeah what Guider said.

This explains it well: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/...%C3%A9mon)
ah i see now
Is gameplay the same (as in the story)
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Black Kyurem = Freaking WIN!
(2012-09-27, 11:29 PM)mike521 Wrote: Pokemon ruby was the last pokemon game i ever played, these new generation pokemon are ugly and i don't plan on ever playing another pokemon game as long as i live Smile
They may or may not be remaking ruby and sapphire for the 3DS should be good Big Grin https://www.thepetitionsite.com/799/045/...s-in-2013/ although I still need to get my hands on a 3DS xd but w/e. I like the legendary Pokemon mostly in the new generation and not ALL of the poke's are terrible I definitely think ill be getting my hands on black kyurem :3
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
(2012-09-28, 12:57 AM)fjkulit Wrote: Is gameplay the same (as in the story)
It's a different story from Blk and Wht, new characters, forms and after game stuff to do.
Black kyurem FTW
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-09-28, 01:25 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: Black kyurem FTW
All day buddy!
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-09-28, 01:43 PM)fjkulit Wrote: Gen 6 pokemon sucks.
End of phrase

Pokemon Black and White as well as Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 are all Generation 5 games, not 6. Just wanted to let you know. Smile
What is the point of it all, like really, it's the same thing with just a couple of new features here and there. You guys are all being tricked into giving more money for features that they didn't add to the prequels. That's just Nintendo for you.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2012-09-27, 11:05 PM)Lamb Wrote:
im getting the game for my bday

(2012-09-29, 12:08 AM)Ghost Wrote: What is the point of it all, like really, it's the same thing with just a couple of new features here and there. You guys are all being tricked into giving more money for features that they didn't add to the prequels. That's just Nintendo for you.

Well, I don't know about other people, but the main attraction towards Pokemon for me is the depth of the stat system as a whole, the thinking that goes behind making solid teams, and the strategic depth of the battles themselves. I just really enjoy it. As you probably know I play competitively, and so I, like, have to buy the new games as they come out. It's just like a thing, it's like automatic for me. New main series Pokemon game comes out, I buy it, I become acquainted with the changes, I adjust to the metagame, and then I compete.
there is no real point to buy them. all they did was tweak the gym leaders and such. the Pokemon creators are just trying to make money(most obvious thing ever).
Yeah, well Game Freak IS a company and one of it's main goals IS to get money, whether they tell us that or not. Still, they make quality games such as Pokemon and as long as they keep the quality high then I will continue to buy their games.
POKEMON BLACK 2 AND POKEMON WHITE 2 RELEASED!!!

https://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/

Check out IGN's review!

https://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/04/...n-2-review