Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Best Wishes (B&W) Discussion
Ok guys.. Talk about anything of the anime here. ^_^

What do you think about Team Rocket?
What do you think about Iris?
What do you think about Dent?

ANYTHING!!!! Dealing with the anime. Not the game. Shush about the game.

Anime.

This can go into both Pokemon Discussions and Anime section so it doesn't matter where it goes.

Smile
Iris is cute. :3
Also, she insults Ash, which is cool. And has a Kibago, which is cooler.
Isn't Dento named Cilan now? Whatever, I prefer Dento anyways. Tongue

I've watched only the first few episodes. I don't watch 'em a lot, usually have better things to do. So far Iris seems cool, that weird brown-haired guy seems weird, arrogant, and short, and Ash seems shorter.
And Professor Oak's size seems to change each time the camera moves away from him. I swear he was shorter 5 minutes earlier...
(2011-10-04, 11:12 PM)GiantBlobofSlime Wrote: Iris is cute. :3
Also, she insults Ash, which is cool. And has a Kibago, which is cooler.
Isn't Dento named Cilan now? Whatever, I prefer Dento anyways. Tongue

I've watched only the first few episodes. I don't watch 'em a lot, usually have better things to do. So far Iris seems cool, that weird brown-haired guy seems weird, arrogant, and short, and Ash seems shorter.
And Professor Oak's size seems to change each time the camera moves away from him. I swear he was shorter 5 minutes earlier...
Lmao Oak XD

I hate Iris. She's annoying. She says whatever Ash does is such a child when she is just the same. She calls Ash a child because he doesn't know a lot about the Isshu (Unova) region. It's dumb r.r

Kibago is too epic for her '-' She doesn't deserve Kibago.

Also, Team Rocket is so epic. I was watching ep 49 and 50 of Best Wishes today and their plan was so elaborate but ended up as a fail but still, I respect that fail '-'

ya they have seriously upped the knowledge of team rocket lately o.o and all kibagos are epic o.o iris = a fail o.o and dento well hes pretty much brock's replacement
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
Dento may be Brock's replacement but he's no where near as cool as Brock. The only thing is him making food '-'

And being a gym leader.. First gym leader.. <_< And knowing lots of information..

Ok so he's like Brock <_< shush.

Dento has so many jobs though '-' Poke Sommelier, Metro Sommelier, Science person sommelier, Movie Sommelier, and more.

-I meant Movie not Move.
(2011-10-04, 11:21 PM)Deidara Wrote: Dento may be Brock's replacement but he's no where near as cool as Brock. The only thing is him making food '-'

And being a gym leader.. First gym leader.. <_< And knowing lots of information..

Ok so he's like Brock <_< shush.

Dento has so many jobs though '-' Poke Sommelier, Metro Sommelier, Science person sommelier, Move Sommelier, and more.
true and lmao as u slowly got to the point that he is like Brock xD

[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
dei failed his own arguement XDXD
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
one word for the anime

FAIL

lmao^
The anime would be the only reason why I would probably get the game.

I would get Pokemon White though since I like Zekrom.

The anime is okay :/
zekrom is awesome i like the show but the pokemon just look like bleh
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
@Pein
Afrobull>Tauros
Amoongus>Voltorb
Snivy with a monocle and a top hat>Everything

Your argument is invalid. :3
i didnt mean all i meant like trubbish because kibago looks awesome
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
anything is a tophat is boss.slash's tophat>universe
you know a new bw season is starting in february here in us

heres info for it

The first scheduling information has arrived for February and has revealed that Cartoon Network in the US will begin airing the new season, titled Pokémon Black & White: Rival Destinies, on February 18th 2012 after a two month break. This series features the episodes currently aired in Japan and begins with episodes set at the Nimbasa City Gym. No dub titles have been revealed yet but will be posted as soon as they are
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-01-29, 06:40 PM)Guider456 Wrote: you know a new bw season is starting in february here in us

heres info for it

The first scheduling information has arrived for February and has revealed that Cartoon Network in the US will begin airing the new season, titled Pokémon Black & White: Rival Destinies, on February 18th 2012 after a two month break. This series features the episodes currently aired in Japan and begins with episodes set at the Nimbasa City Gym. No dub titles have been revealed yet but will be posted as soon as they are
this a good news thanks guider Smile

you are welcome lol i wondering why they stopped showing bw episodes for a lil while >_>
(2012-01-29, 06:44 PM)Guider456 Wrote: you are welcome lol i wondering why they stopped showing bw episodes for a lil while >_>
i just google it nothing on the net hmmmmm
maybe they changed the company , maybe the company waz on trouble, don't know really
all i know i'm glad their bk
and now preparing ma self for the championchip after few months in indiana Smile)
I still watch it in Japanese, I believe it's better than the American version.

The only American version sucks '-'
The show would be ok if only the pokemon weren't so depressingly uncreative T-T
@Clumsy Cleffa
Can't be worse than first gen's "creativity". :P

Probably the main problem with the Pokemon anime is that, in this time, we're expecting it to have really improved from 10 years ago.
There are a couple of improvements from the original anime, but otherwise it's basically the same thing...still. XP
What do you think about Team Rocket?
oh baby. they became less annoying ehh'
What do you think about Iris?
... she is annoring like hell. man I miss misty.
What do you think about Dent?
hey at least his eyes are open . :I
Brock's eyes being closed was pure epicness though. He saw everything.. With his eyes closed.

Super hearing? Nah..
Super tasting? Nah..

Super sight? Definitely XD

--------

(2012-02-07, 04:38 AM)GiantBlobofSlime Wrote: @Clumsy Cleffa
Can't be worse than first gen's "creativity". Tongue

Probably the main problem with the Pokemon anime is that, in this time, we're expecting it to have really improved from 10 years ago.
There are a couple of improvements from the original anime, but otherwise it's basically the same thing...still. XP
Indeed. Quite..

------------

Iris is so annoying =.=
English version Team Rocket sucks compared to Japanese version <.<

Like really.. English is so full of crap and silliness while the Japanese version makes them fail with such elegant epicness that you will have to respect the fail.

They are so serious with their jobs and do them professionally but then Ash comes and beats them <.< Even though it's the same concept in both versions, Japanese is just better.
Hey guys! Here's a friendly but noobish fellow that registered to this forum to ask a question. When i was very little i watched Pokemon and i loved it. Right now i want to play the games, because before i played one of the games on gameboy color and it was awesome ! I can play them on my iphone but i really one to play them in a chronical order(i dont want to play one game with charmander and the next with one of those new fancy pokemons with 10 legs and 4 heads .. Big Grin ) So if someone can tell me the games in chronological order it would be awesome ! And also i post this here, because i cant create a thread, cuz i registered 2 minutes ago -.-
the games in chronological order?...all the pokemon games or just the main series games?
1st: Red, blue (previously known as green), yellow
2nd: Silver, Gold, Crystal
3rd: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald. Remakes: Fire Red, Leaf Green
4th: Pearl, Diamond, Platinum. Remakes: Soul Silver, Heart Gold
5th: Black, White
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
Thanks alot PcKaveman, but what do you mean by first are 3 games ?Are they out like generations ? And do they have big diffrences like if red has diferent pokemon than in blue. I hope you get im noob at pokemon xD

1st Generation(pokemon1-151): Red, blue (previously known as green), yellow
2ndGeneration: Silver, Gold, Crystal
3rd: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald. Remakes: Fire Red, Leaf Green
4th: Pearl, Diamond, Platinum. Remakes: Soul Silver, Heart Gold
5th: Black, White
each generation added new pokemon,new moves, and new features to the game.Each game within a generation is similar to others of that generation.

In the Japanese... Season one of Best Wishes (Black & White) is up to 86 episodes. English version started their season 2 so early.

._.
-Bump- Anyone want to talk about pokemon?? <.<

Ash will meet Giovanni soon. Wasn't there a discussion on Giovanni being Ash's father or something??