Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Bazzar Average pokemon price suggestion
Hello all just my second Idea for a new feature within the Bazzar, I am aware there is an average monster level for sale function implemented currently, and a list of how meny monsters there are for sale, but If I was selling loads of pokemon on a daily basis I would like to see a average pokemon cost fitted into this, as I would find it inconveiniant to have keep entering and exiting the bazxar to copy/paste the monsters name in to find out the minimum and maximum monster cost.
A bar with the minimum/max cost of a monster would be great for those who are really active and expereinced within this game so who might be selling allot more stock of monsters then the newbies, Comments Greatly apprecated.
Thanks
THEY'RE NOT CALLED POKEMON! THEY'RE CALLED MONSTERS FOR PEEPS SAKE!
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
USE THE WORD MONSTER!
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
^lmfao.

Funny how you guys just ignored his suggestion ^-^ now this thread will never go back on track.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
No average price

Price hunting/ haggling is the only part of the money system that is fun. this will kill the game.

very bad idea.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2011-11-11, 07:02 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: No average price

Price hunting/ haggling is the only part of the money system that is fun. this will kill the game.

very bad idea.
Well, if you look at how say the pricing mechanics in Gaia work, where they take the average of all the items of that type in the market and average them out when you go to put them up. It works pretty well, especially since it's not perfect since the numbers get terribly messed up by people selling common items for insane amounts of money or rare items sometimes for freakishly cheap. My point being is that it would be a TERRIBLE idea, though the smaller member size might make it a little harder since fewer numbers would be averaged out.

No guys I ment a ruff average price calculator per monster level, so Eg, I'm trying to sell a Lundarian, - Level19 lets say, Market says : Min lvl - 19 - max lvl - 50 . Min price - 150,000 - max price 500,000 . Calculated by displaying the lowest lvl monster cost and the highest lvl monster cost, so people can quickly use this for bazare prices, or so.
Your thinking of an average cost system, that doesn't include / take into consideration monster level's, That would be bad, yes.
But the way forward is one that does consider there levels. In case of there being three lvl50 lundarians for example the lowest price would be displayed.

Quick edit:

Please post your opinions on this, sorry for not makeing it clear
we already have a max price formula..
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.