Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pokemon Appearance
Should Pokemon increase the details in their future pokemon images or should they keep it the way it is now?

In other words, should they use more texture and details in their pokemon?
more details they always improve maps but never pokemon
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I think the style used right now (by the artist Ken Sugimori) is part of what makes Pokemon, well, Pokemon.
Well, in this new series of Black&White, the moves are more detailed.

Such as, Iron Tail, Quick Attack, and others. If the moves are more detailed, shouldn't the Pokemon be? Big Grin

Ash's eyes are even drawn and colored being brown.. Instead of just a solid black oval lol
I dont really see what they can change, it'll just be pissing off old time pokemon fans >.>
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
It would be insane to change their art style. Our game can get away with it because we haven't 'found' our art style yet (though it seems as if we are on to something).

Pokemon's style makes the game imo. No reason for them to change it.

"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
If Nintendo ever do anything about the arts on pokemon, i will personally get down there and yell at them!
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Who cares? Tongue
If they change their style, good for them. I don't play for the art, though that's one part that makes it somewhat more entertaining. Heck, BW's graphics are worse than 4th gen's. All pixelly and stuff.
I know I might be a little late on this thread seeing as how I'm new and all, but I believe Pokemon should keep its unique style, I mean the thing about Pokemon is not much is needed to make it look good and if it got more detailed it might throw things off a little with how people view it. Although I wouldn't mind if they updated the older generations cries, (well some of them because alot of them sound good)