Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Monster MMORPG » General Discussions » Please everyone double check to see any official pokemon among these new volunteered
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please everyone double check to see any official pokemon among these new volunteered
Heart 
Please everyone double check to see any official pokemon among these new volunteered artists fakemons before i add them to the game

or any particular ones that may violate nintendo copyrights

as always i will try to improve existing monsters artworks

https://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/...7ftobw.png
They all look original to me.Just too many eons in their names
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
i agree with ch. There is no art that comes from pokemon directly, but almost half of that list contains of fake eeveelutions.. we already have a lot of them, so atleast a name change on these if you where to add them. some of the names are not even creative, just a combination of the used animal and eon...
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
woah yeah i noticed the amount of eon's too way too much this aint an eon game lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
We have to cut on all these fake eeveelutions lol.
Even if we changed their names and all, how many do we have of each kind already... Kinda an overdone concept if you ask me.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Hmmm...I noticed that image 30, Mandukin, seems to be the same as the Fireduck monster that we already have.  Not sure yet if there are any others...

Mandukin:

[Image: wuorwn.jpg]

Fireduck:

[Image: w7zj8g.jpg]

**The others seems okay. Smile
**Maybe these new 'eons' are going to replace some of our older 'eon' images?
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
I agree with all the above ^^ I thought i saw that fireduck image again :p thx char to put it up.
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
did not even notice fireduck lol
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
I approve of this too remove the eevees
thanks a lot for all comments guys