Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello. I'm Dbuzz1 and i was wondering how to make money on here. i've caught like 20 monsters but i was wondering if there was like a faster way or if i just had to do battles for a long time... basicly id like a kind of beginners guide like what to do from newbie to normal player... like you know what to do, where to do it, and when i get a certain amount of money what are my priorities as far as buying things..

Thank You,
Dbuzz1
You can vote for 100k
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
yah but voting takes to long ;-;
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
catch rare monsters, they give huge bonuses

playing during events also helps.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
The fastest way to do it is to vote, then grind out 25k and get the double money item. After that get the AI Moves hyper surf & rock smash. Then catch a pogawog (it has expert leadership and gets ram, plus can learn hyper surf). Ideally this all happens in two days of play. After that: 1) you can move around the maps 2) you can focus on raising your starter level to get to bigger battle rewards & 3) you should be training and receiving gold at double rate even without an event.
(2012-08-23, 01:58 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: yah but voting takes to long ;-;
Lazy people. It take 20 mins maximum to vote, stop whining. In older times, you needed to vote on over 80 sites just to get the bonus. You newbies are actually lucky. Just Vote for 100k, then buy the Monster Player/ Monster Radar. Then grind on these high gold-giving Monsters (Usually those found via Player/Radar). Keep repeating until you have enough time to vote again. Get Double Money (if you're cash hungry) or Experience Armor (If you want to get up on better levels). And, early advice, Level 24 needs a lot of Exp to get through, it isn't a bug Big Grin
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-08-23, 01:58 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: yah but voting takes to long ;-;
voting takes 5 min for me
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Events happen somewhat often and they give huge money bonuses. It also depends where u r and there r items that boost money.
Glad I stumbled upon this thread; it was very helpful