Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal Home / Furniture / Garden
Heart 
Personal House, ahh might be an idea, one that the player can personalise. or.. The player to be given the option to buy a house.. or.. a flat atleast, in a city region or something,
Furniture.... with that ingame gold you stole from those grass hugging chippers we call monsters. (Paintings, a new Pet, Sofa(heals monsters), Fishbowl, Wallpaint, Rugs?)

Maybe implement gardenining into the game.. Like in Pokemon silver/gold/diamond............
Love the idea! Wink
But sadly I don`t think it will happen....
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
I like the idea,But i doubt it will happen,nor do i want it to happen....Something like that would require a bigger and more exspensive server for game and also may make the game hela laggy
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
The general house? possibly, but gardening? I dont think so, plants would be static small trees on the gamemap which you could pick berries from.
(2012-05-26, 11:56 PM)Snorlax47 Wrote: I like the idea,But i doubt it will happen,nor do i want it to happen....Something like that would require a bigger and more exspensive server for game and also may make the game hela laggy
Oh, like a secret base? Someone suggested it before and I think CeFurkan turned the idea down. I think it was probably too much work at the time, not entirely sure.
Hi all. I am the manager of The Rose Hill Estate in the Hamptons.

I joined this community to learn and get exposure for my vacation rental.

Thanks you! I look forward to contributing.