Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searched around a bit and couldnt find the suggestion... sorry if it was already made but this just stands out to me. I think it would be a big upgrade to not have your moves visible to the opponent in pvp and vice versa. That is talking away a lot of the thrill/fun of the game in my opinion. And not just the moves you can look at their stats too. I have no problem with this in wild or npc battles but it seems a little cheap in pvp. Is there anyway we could just shield these things in pvp?
wait till version 2.0.0 there will be major changes, pvp, in game, etc etc, if it still doesnt fit your needs, the best you can do is send a pm to the boss about a suggestion, and then have some supporters.
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
Well, not knowing what their moves are, you can still pretty much find out with the turn descriptions.

The thrill that you would normally get is to know "which" move that your opponent is going to use.
(2012-08-03, 06:53 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Well, not knowing what their moves are, you can still pretty much find out with the turn descriptions.

Well, obviously you would find out their move once they do their move, but right now i imagining that people are switching out their monsters just because they can see the moveset of their opponent.. before either monster has even taken a turn yet. (Not bagging on those people, i will do that exact same thing in certain situations). All im saying is Starmie cant surprise you with thunderbolt anymore if you get my drift.