Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PVP Switching Monsters Issue
Not really a glitch, but couldn't think of a better place to put it.
I'm not sure if within 15 seconds, if one of your monsters faints, you also have to select an attack.  If so, I think a little more time should be given as you have to do 2 actions in one turn (perhaps 25 or 30 seconds).

What would happen is that I would not make my "move" within the allotted time, and the program would consider it a voluntary switch. As such, the computer would not even decide a random move for me as you are unable to make a move selection if you switch monsters voluntarily in battle..
[Image: thelegendssigf.png]
The Bloodbath Arena Leader for the Legends Guild.
My Monster Fanfiction story!
I believe this is intended, albeit a bit annoying. I do agree that it would be better if the time allowed to make a move would be raised from 15 seconds to 30 seconds, or at least 20. I only played in one pvp match and when I switched out, I couldn't pick my substitute in time for the system is automatically select a monster and pick a move for me. I had to rush battling. I didn't have enough time to think.
so you want more than 15 seconds to be available for per move ?
(2013-02-25, 04:09 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: so you want more than 15 seconds to be available for per move ?
At least when a monster faints and you have to select another monster.
15 seconds is good otherwise other players wait alot
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-02-25, 04:13 PM)UritheLostLight Wrote:
(2013-02-25, 04:09 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: so you want more than 15 seconds to be available for per move ?
At least when a monster faints and you have to select another monster.

i will check this issue
we may increase the duration when fainted if possible
(2013-02-25, 04:16 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: 15 seconds is good otherwise other players wait alot
That is an incredibly ambiguous post lol.

Basically the way it is set up now is that you have to do 15 seconds for two actions as opposed to one.  

Your post could be construed as we should have 15 seconds to choose a monster (and then 15 seconds to choose an attack)

or 15 seconds to do both.

It is worth mentioning that in contrast to previous versions, when a monster faints, in the current version it does not bring you to the screen to select another monster, rather you have to click the button to switch monsters, so you have to process that your monster fainted too.

And thanks CeFurkan for your quick response :-).

Ideally, I think it would be nice if players should be able to select a variety of options on an established time per move. But that would probably require considerable revisions in the code.
Theres also in issue about beginning a battle. I was constantly refreshing my page waiting for the pvp to start and when i finally did, my monster was dead and the "computer" chose a move for me.
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
(2013-02-25, 08:48 PM)Sasori Wrote: Theres also in issue about beginning a battle. I was constantly refreshing my page waiting for the pvp to start and when i finally did, my monster was dead and the "computer" chose a move for me.

I feel your pain bro. This is why extra time to make a move would be useful. My first and only pvp match was a bit annoying because of the limited time required to switch out, pick a monster, and then make a move, all in just 15 seconds.
i am going to make a nice addition to the pvp

it will auto refresh your page after your oppenent used its move (if you already used your move)

so you won't be have to spam moves Smile

it is done and hopefully will be deployed tomorrow
Thankk you that helps a bunch
also going to increase 15 seconds to 30 seconds when enemy monster fainted

lets say player A fainted player B current monster
player B will have 30 seconds to select a monster and do a move
Would it be hard to code a piece where it says would you like to change your monster. Like everytime you defeat an opponents monster ?
CeFurkan,it would be great to add different types of pvp,i can explain if ya want
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2013-02-27, 11:28 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: CeFurkan,it would be great to add different types of pvp,i can explain if ya want

probably in v3
CeFurkan, you are awesome.

:-)
I guess this is in the same theme.  I think the opponent should be able to see the monster a player switches to, before deciding an attack.