Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Star 
This table will rank people in different pvp categories.

Battle Rules
  1. All battles are 6v6
  2. All battles are best out of three
  3. Held items allowed
  4. Health items not allowed
  5. You can use monsters from any tier at or bellow the given tier
  6. No changing monsters once the first battle has battle has been fought. Clarification: This does not mean you cannot switch monster during battle. Rather, it means you cannot go to the monster center, and change you team, after you lose the 1st battle because you want a different strategy.
Challenge Rules

1. Challenges cannot be turned down
  2. A ranked person is only obligated to take five challenges a day
  3. You can challenge someone only once per day
  4. Challenges can be made via pm or chat
  5. You can challenge the person ranked 1st 2nd or 3rd
Notes
  • To be posted simply pm me, in game, that you have defeated a currently ranked person (I will check battle board to confirm)
  • Since this is new anyone can have any given spot
  • Starters are considered emissaries
  • A ranked person who is inactive for an extended period of time (about a week) will be replaced by the person below them
Legendary
  1. Uncle_Lung_Fish
  2. Knost
  3. Kai_Sr
Zenith
  1. Uncle_Lung_Fish
  2. Kunwarkharbanda
  3. Kai_Sr
Emissary
  1. PcKaveman
  2. Uncle_Lung_Fish
  3. Snoozn
Superior
  1. Snoozn
  2. TBA
  3. TBA
Regular
  1. TBA
  2. TBA
  3. TBA
[Image: image]
question..is this just to show poeple who is good at pvp and whatnot?
also,they should have defeated X ranked players Y times to merit inclusion in a category. they coulda just gotten lucky.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-12-21, 01:54 PM)orboknown Wrote: question..is this just to show poeple who is good at pvp and whatnot?
also,they should have defeated X ranked players Y times to merit inclusion in a category. they coulda just gotten lucky.
It is more of a way to keep track of who is best by having challenges. For example I might want to be 1st in pvp so I would challenge pckaveman. If I won I would take 1st place. Right now the ranking are a little arbitrary but they will get more accurate as people challenge ranked people.

I don't really want to put defeated x ranked players y times just cause that would be a lot of spam for me to constantly update.

no i mean..
to qualify for this position on the table, you need to have proven you can beat that ranked player more than one time to prove it wasnt just chance.
(2011-12-21, 03:37 PM)orboknown Wrote: no i mean..
to qualify for this position on the table, you need to have proven you can beat that ranked player more than one time to prove it wasnt just chance.
Yes it has to be best out of 3

alright.thanks for clarifying uncle.
id like to be in emissary
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
While it would suck to keep track of it all, having PvP rankings by type would be sweet. I.E. a Water master who can beat any other trainer w/ both trainers using only monsters that have at least one water type.
I don't agree with that your idea Iwearmocs for the purpose that not all monsters can learn a water type attack and if you were going to make a pvp group for each type in each tier... well:

5 tiers x 18 types = 90 different pvp groups. Now as you said 5 alone would be hard, 90... well that would be insane.

The reason each type is because if you have just water well soon enough someone will want say a dark type group... and then a light, and then a fire, etc. I think the point of pvp'ing is the option of monsters to choose from, not the restrictions. My Personal opinion though.
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
(2011-12-22, 07:45 PM)PcKaveman Wrote: I don't agree with that your idea Iwearmocs for the purpose that not all monsters can learn a water type attack and if you were going to make a pvp group for each type in each tier... well:

5 tiers x 18 types = 90 different pvp groups. Now as you said 5 alone would be hard, 90... well that would be insane.

The reason each type is because if you have just water well soon enough someone will want say a dark type group... and then a light, and then a fire, etc. I think the point of pvp'ing is the option of monsters to choose from, not the restrictions. My Personal opinion though.
Yeah, not one water move, one of the monsters two types would have to be water for example. and it wouldn't have to be broken down into tiers. I just remember battling with my brothers in pokemon and we'd always do that when we were bored. Anyways, just a thought if someone wants to track it.
Whoops, I apologize, read it in such that I thought you were talking that each monster in a party must know a type. Now with that being said, I still disagree as it still causes restrictions and pvp'ing I feel should be about freedom to fight with whatever monster you want in the tier and below (going back to uncle's idea of tier'ed pvping).
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
I thought about making a single typing tier but like pc said it would be kind of easy to defeat a water with electric etc. So I chose not to, however you can always make your own board if you want one Iwearmocs. Also, I am always open for new ideas for tiers. I will be adding starter tier when shosh gets his starters up to 100.
Wouldn't starters be lumped in with Emissaries. Considering not everyone (except Shosh lol) will be able to fild a full starter team.

"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
They are lumped in with emissaries but idk I don't think it would take much energy to make a starter tier with 3v3 battles. I have some starters and so does snoozn and kun so it would not be completely devoid of competitors.

Gotcha sounds good Uncle.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
it would just be donators + people who can buy them
Thread revive
Thread given the shock treatment... it's aaalliiiiive!!
i think this thread should be re-introduced to all out there joining the forum
agreed.
How about a person can only have one rank at a time instead of 2 or something?
[Image: 134472520670789557.gif]
I make banners. Mail me on the forums or in-game if you want one. Right now, the banners are free!
Sincerely,
~Zound.
BATTLE FORCE 5 FOREVER!