Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2012-11-09, 07:31 PM)ThePhantom Wrote:
(2012-11-09, 07:29 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: No cursing... That takes out 10-20% of my rap capability :o
You dont need to curse to make a good rap. That man Drake( whom i Talk to in real life :3 ) doesn't curse in every song,but you best believe the singles and albums still be flying of the charts.
Sean kingston. nuff said,
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-11-10, 04:15 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
(2012-11-09, 07:31 PM)ThePhantom Wrote:
(2012-11-09, 07:29 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: No cursing... That takes out 10-20% of my rap capability :o
You dont need to curse to make a good rap. That man Drake( whom i Talk to in real life :3 ) doesn't curse in every song,but you best believe the singles and albums still be flying of the charts.
Sean kingston. nuff said,
Killer Bee Owns All.

[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
Killer Bee is a racist and those raps are horrible .-.
A friend of mine named onika Tanya maraj says that drake curses in Almost every song, and it doesn't always go to charts. She also said that when she is featuring him it's always awesome.

Okay so those are off topic posts you guys made there

Sean kingston raps???

To make this on topic: i need a mentor. I only need to learn some stuff..
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2012-11-11, 11:21 AM)fjkulit Wrote: A friend of mine named onika Tanya maraj says that drake curses in Almost every song, and it doesn't always go to charts. She also said that when she is featuring him it's always awesome.

Okay so those are off topic posts you guys made there

Sean kingston raps???

To make this on topic: i need a mentor. I only need to learn some stuff..
sean kingston raps?yea,sometimes,and just pick a mentor,if they accept you,then you will be mentored by them (:
(2012-11-07, 11:06 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: If you are a pvp mentor and have a student,post below your name with your student(s) names below. also if you want to enlist in the tutoring of one pvp tutor,post below (:

Mentors-Student(s)
Zacherymatthews-John92,Hammerbro13,Chewbacca/Depeche mode/Electric LandLady,gnomestomper
ThePhantom-Leloucash,MadDog99,snes,shadow1770
Snorlax47-Donbigboy
Dexter Singh-Night phoenix
Sparrow Hawk-Shock Zekrom,amnesianight
ummm zach may i pls join you im new and i would like to get in some good training pls replay THX Big Grin
(2012-11-17, 05:43 PM)TheLucarioPro Wrote:
(2012-11-07, 11:06 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: If you are a pvp mentor and have a student,post below your name with your student(s) names below. also if you want to enlist in the tutoring of one pvp tutor,post below (:

Mentors-Student(s)
Zacherymatthews-John92,Hammerbro13,Chewbacca/Depeche mode/Electric LandLady,gnomestomper
Snorlax47-Donbigboy
Dexter Singh-Night phoenix
ummm zach may i pls join you im new and i would like to get in some good training pls replay THX Big Grin
sure (: i will add you to mine,my account i am using is EPICGAMER,1st task for you is to get a team of pvp mons to level 24 with one of these natures; hallucination,potential,blockhead,trembling,concussion,...later i will go more into detail with other natures,and how to tell if a mon is sp attack,attack,or wall nature
Move me from student to mentor. My first student isn't active on the forum but has expressed interest in playing more often: Wbrookes
(2012-11-18, 12:05 AM)hammerbro13 Wrote: Move me from student to mentor. My first student isn't active on the forum but has expressed interest in playing more often: Wbrookes
to pass from student to tutor,you must surpass your tutor ^_^*beat him/her in a pvp*
*Challenge Accepted*
(2012-11-07, 11:06 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: Mentors-Student(s)
Zacherymatthews-John92,Hammerbro13,Chewbacca/Depeche mode/Electric LandLady,gnomestomper,lucario_pro
Snorlax47-Donbigboy
Dexter Singh-Night phoenix *****************
NEED PVP tutoring! -__- been waiting