Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PR Chapter 4: The Road To Victory...Or Defeat.
Pokemon Rausten
Chapter 4: The Road To Victory...or Defeat. (Part 1)

Evan woke up feeling energetic and ready for adventure the next morning. He checked his watch and saw it was only 5:30. He puts on some clothes and heads outside. He walks downstairs and sees Nurse Joy sitting at the counter. He gives her a little wave, which she returns with a smile. He walks outside and feels a distinct difference from the warmth inside to the cold outside. He looks around and notices how few people are out and about in the mornings. He checks his pockets and sees he has P500. He thinks for a moment and heads towards the center of town because he had seen a few shops that might have something worth buying.

Evan was strolling the streets, looking at all the manificent buildings and shops. He stopped in at a small shop which the sign simply read "Merchandise". He walked in and soon realized that this shop didn't make much money. Most of the products were rather old or covered in dust, and the shelves were all hand made. He placed his hand on one and pushed down, feeling a little too much weakness. He walked up to the counter and saw a bell with a sign that said "ring for service" he tapped it and heard something inside clink, but no ring could be heard. A man with a beard and dirty clothes came through a curtain behind the counter. He smiled at Evan, revealing a set of white teeth which seemed to argue with the rest of the man's appearance. He opened his mouth and spoke. "Hello young man," he said in a voice which sounded as if it belonged in a choir, "Welcome to my lovely little shop. Are you looking for anything in particular?" Evan hesitated then asked, "Umm, do you have any Pokeballs?" The man shook his head. "Sorry my boy, I'm afraid we're all out. A young man came in the other day and bought all the Pokeballs we had. Boy, he was rich. He spent more in one day than I make in a week. He sure had some weird hair though. Bright green and grown so long he could've tripped on it. Kids these days sure dress strangely. Anyway, We're out. If you come back in a few days, we'll have more ordered." Evan thanked him for his time and walked out the door.

Evan was walking along the street, wondering what he could do with his money. He checked his watch and saw that it was 6:30 now. He decided to head back to the Pokecenter and wake Jared up. On his way back, he saw a kid sitting with his Kadabra. He saw that the boy had long green hair down to his waist. He walked over to the young man and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Evan. You must be a trainer." The boy turned and looked at Evan. "Hello. I'm Hart. I am indeed a trainer. Are you as well?" Evan showed Hart his Pokeballs. "Yeah, I am. I've only got three Pokemon right now. A Totodile, Scyther, and Pidgey." Hart's eyes widened when he heard Evan say Scyther. "You have a Scyther? Would you like it to be a Scizor instead?" "Sure!" Evan replied with excitement, "How are you gonna do that though?" Hart reached into his pocket and pulled out a small jar. "Inside this jar is some metal coat. If you put it on Scyther and trade it to someone, it'll evolve." Evan looked at his Pokeball. "But I don't want to give you Scyther." Hart sighed, "Well, I want to trade with you to evolve my Kadabra. I've had this Kadabra since I was a little kid. So don't worry I'll give it back." Evan thought for a moment. "Alright then," he said, "I guess I'm cool with that." They walk to the Pokecenter and go inside. Evan stops Hart for a moment. "Hold on," he says, "I need to go wake up my friend. He's sleeping upstairs." Hart nods and points to a door on the other wall. "I'll be in there." Evan runs upstairs and goes into the room. He walks over to Jared's bed and shakes him awake. "Jared, Jared!" he says. Jared sits up and rubs his eyes. "What?" he asks groggily. Evan tells him about meeting Hart. Jared gets up and quickly gets dressed. "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!" They run downstairs to the lobby and through the door.

When they get into the room, they see a big machine and two chairs. Hart is currently sitting in one of the chairs. "There you are Evan." he says, "This is a trading machine. Sit down and I'll show you how to use it." Evan sits down at the other chair. The panel in front of him has a small indent in it, a screen, and a few buttons. Hart tells him to first release Scyther. Scyther pops out of his Pokeball and stands there. Hart walks up with the steel coat. "Now," he says as he opens the jar, "We need to rub this on scyther to make it work." They each take a bit in their hands and rub it on Scyther. After they finish coating Scyther head to toe, Evan returns him to his ball. "Okay," Hart says, "Now take the ball and put it in the little hole on the panel." Evan walks over and sits down. He puts the ball in, and the panel lights up. The screen turns on and an image of Scyther pops up. "Good, now I put in Kadabra." Hart puts his Pokeball in and Kadabra pops up next to Scyther. "Now," He says, "Press the second button to select Kadabra." Evan pushes the button and Kadabra is highlighted. Hart presses his button and Scyther is no longer on Evan's screen. A message on the screen reads "are you sure?" Hart presses the yes button. Evan hesitates. "I don't know if I wanna do this." he says. "Why not?" Hart asks him. "Well," Evan tells him, "I'm just worried something might happen..." Hart laughs. "Don't worry Evan, nothing's gonna happen. People all over the world trade Pokemon." Evan thinks for a moment. "Alright." he says. He presses the button, and Scyther's Pokeball sinks into the panel and disappears.

"Whoa!" Evan says, "What just happened?" Hart points to a series of wires above the machine. "If you look up there, you might see a little light moving away from your side. That's Scyther." Evan watched and saw that what Hart said was true. He saw the little light making it's way through the series of wires. The light finally goes into Hart's panel. Evan saw that a little light also went into his panel. He looked and saw that a Pokeball appeared where Scyther's was. On the screen, there was an image of Kadabra. Kadabra started glowing, and then he started changing. Evan watched as Kadabra evolved into an Alakazam. "Wow," Evan said, "It evolved!" He walked over to Hart's side. He looked at the screen and saw that Scyther had also evolved into Scizor. "Amazing! This things so cool!" Hart opened the panel and took Scizor's ball out. "Well well well, that was actually pretty cool." He laughed and looked at Evan. "Thanks for the Scizor. Hope you like your new Alakazam!" Evan lost his smile. "Wait, What are you talking about? Aren't you giving him back?" Hart put the ball in his pocket. "You wish. I only said all that so I could get my own Scizor. That Kadabra is just something I wasted a few Pokeballs on yesterday. I thought about finding some loser to trade with and maybe evolve it. Then you came along with your Scyther. Thanks Evan, you're so nice." He walked out laughing. "Hey! Give him back!" Evan yelled as he picked up Alakazam's ball and chased after him, with Jared close behind. They ran out the door and saw a hint of Hart's hair as he disappeared into the crowd. "Oh no..." Evan said, "I lost Scizor...How am I gonna get him back?" Tear's began to well up in his eyes. Jared put his hand on his friend's shoulder. "Don't worry buddy, We'll find him! It can't be that hard with his hair like that. Let's just go get some supplies first, then we'll go to the police or something." Evan took off his glasses and wiped his eyes. "Okay," he said, "I hope that he doesn't trade Scizor off. I'm gonna kill that guy!!" Jared and Evan began walking toward's Jared's uncle's. Evan looked back at where Hart had ran. Don't worry Scizor, he thought, I'll get you back.

((Okay, so that was the fourth chapter. Yes it's another multiple part chapter. I'm sorry it was so late guys, I'm not gonna be able to get on everyday, lol. I didn't have a lot of time to type this week. I'll hopefully get you a chapter every 3-4 days. Well, comment, tell me any grammar or spelling errors, or give me some ideas for the next chapter. Tongue))
[Image: greyvodo.png]
nice work grey.GET DAT GREEN HAIRED PUNK!
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Ahah, originally I was gonna go with red hair, like the Pokemon thief (your rival) in G/S. But I thought people would recognize that and be like "UNORIGINAL GREY!!!! *No more reads*"
Another awesome story Big Grin IM YOUR #1 FAAAN
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Manificent is Magnificent ^_^
First paragraph.

I always imagined Metal Coat from what its name says. A metal coat that you can put around the Pokemon XD

Actually, Metal Coat is a substance in a small jar. It's kind of like a paint.
5th Chapter :

Grey runs into some random unidentified awesome powerful dude o.o The random unidentified awesome powerful dude helps him.

He has an epic pokemon o.o Like.. Virizion!!! <<333

And and... Hart belongs to some gang (not like team rocket or all those dumb teams). The gang is sorta strong o.o

The Beedrill Bandits? Luulz, it's a biker gang. wif Beedrill stinging the (EXPLITIVE DELETED) out of a Pikachu on the back of their jackets, and he had to steal that Pokemon to prove his worth! =3
ok then...
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Just saying but you type (The road to victory or defeat in the title but in here you typed The road to victory road or failure)
Knowing if you judge others, life continue as the way it was..

And by the way The Game You Lost.