Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other Ways We Could Use Gold
Or, the game could stop making money earning so hard and bring the money ranks back down to original nintendo pokemon games. i mean come on 50,000 for every tm there is. the health potions are even ridiculous.
i dont like the bonuses part...it makes it to easy to spamm legends/zeniths ......that would increase money made and unless im hearing wrong i thought cefurkan was trying to get rid of some of the game money....also the players with millions and billions of gold would just abuse the heck out of this
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Really like this idea. support Big Grin
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
(2012-06-22, 04:59 PM)Ulqiourra66 Wrote: Or, the game could stop making money earning so hard and bring the money ranks back down to original nintendo pokemon games. i mean come on 50,000 for every tm there is. the health potions are even ridiculous.
In regular pokemon you dont get money from fighting wild monsters o.0 also in regular pokemon...there is no way to "vote" and get a large amount of gold...also another thing....mt's are only 10k ai's are 50k..oh wait there is a couple more things...here there are monsters that give out as much as 1.2 mil gold just for beating them 1 time...let alone turning around and selling them afterwards o.0
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]