Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I played this, and I was looking through my team and noticed my Odani had it's moves reset. I knew it had been a long time since I had been on, so I thought no big deal, I'll just reteach the same skills.

I taught all the same moves with the exception of Wishing Star, which has to be learned on Simoly, a previous evolution.

In the details, I found the 'transform to basic stage' option, so I clicked that to reteach wishing star, but ran into a problem. For fazuchi to evolve, it needs to have more Sdef than Def, and because mine has Wail nature, +30% def and -10% sdef, that is now impossible, even with 400/0 TPs.

Is there any way to evolve it at this point, or should I just consider it a completely useless monster now? 

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...?ID=730011
The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.
Village of the Dragon
[Image: tumblr_mc89crxJQ51qky89ho1_500.png]
It's possible. Put 400 sp def, and 0 def. I just looked at stat calculator
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
alright I'll try, I'll let you know if it works, I was under the impression it would be nowhere close >.>
The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.
Village of the Dragon
[Image: tumblr_mc89crxJQ51qky89ho1_500.png]
i am glad you did it back Smile