Poll: How does the new logo look?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It looks great!
75.00%
It looks horrible!
0%
It could use some work...
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*OFFICIAL* New MonsterMMORPG Logo
One word: SUPER AWESOMENESS!!!!

...No wait, that was two words...
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
Looks awesome!! Just one suggestion: is it possible to add 3 more monster types to the logo? like water fire and leaves converging upon the dragon from the angles 60º, 120º and -90º either in background or in the color of the letters "Mon ters MMORPG" . The dragons in this game are and will be EPIC but to a new player this game would appear as a dragon game, F,W and G is a very pokemonish symbol I think.
But even if it stays the same I agree with Zerion
(2012-05-24, 01:07 PM)orboknown Wrote: am i the only one not completely amazed? It's good, but it doesn;t blow me into a wall so to speak
I am in agreement with Mr. O.

I do like it Smile but it doesn't really.. look THAT much interesting to me. I can't make better, I know. But you did ask for opinions <_<
(2012-05-24, 06:24 PM)Kamidara Wrote:
(2012-05-24, 01:07 PM)orboknown Wrote: am i the only one not completely amazed? It's good, but it doesn;t blow me into a wall so to speak
I am in agreement with Mr. O.

I do like it Smile but it doesn't really.. look THAT much interesting to me. I can't make better, I know. But you did ask for opinions <_<

Well... there're people who likes it, and there are people who doesn't like it THAT much... I think
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
(2012-05-24, 06:04 PM)Dead2F Wrote: Looks awesome!! Just one suggestion: is it possible to add 3 more monster types to the logo? like water fire and leaves converging upon the dragon from the angles 60º, 120º and -90º either in background or in the color of the letters "Mon ters MMORPG" . The dragons in this game are and will be EPIC but to a new player this game would appear as a dragon game, F,W and G is a very pokemonish symbol I think.
But even if it stays the same I agree with Zerion
This initial logo is very simple on purpose. It will be used in very small areas, such as 240x100 pixels for Google adverts. Because it is being shrunk down so much, a logo that is very busy and has a lot of different colors, etc, can just look like a mess when that small. I have come up with a few other fancier versions of the logo, incorporating monsters and backgrounds, but we are not sure there will be a need for that yet.
[Image: irems_rap.jpg]
I think it' awesome. Super sleek, professional, and it's got characteristics that make it recognizable even to someone who can't read. After a while, people who saw that "S" would go "Oh, Monster MMO! Tongue "

Excellent job!

...So, the serious looking logo, coupled with the new art style... does this finally mean our NPC's ain't gonna be Pokemon-styled? I think the game is going in such a bigger direction. No reason it should be shunted into another game's shadow for all eternity. (Because, yeah. Yelling "Pokemon" everywhere draws some serious Google hits, but you want them Googling "Monster" not "Pokemon", right?)
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
I told you all we needed a logo -w- BWAHAHA
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2012-05-25, 06:32 AM)Henrie Wrote: I think it' awesome. Super sleek, professional, and it's got characteristics that make it recognizable even to someone who can't read. After a while, people who saw that "S" would go "Oh, Monster MMO! Tongue "

Excellent job!

...So, the serious looking logo, coupled with the new art style... does this finally mean our NPC's ain't gonna be Pokemon-styled? I think the game is going in such a bigger direction. No reason it should be shunted into another game's shadow for all eternity. (Because, yeah. Yelling "Pokemon" everywhere draws some serious Google hits, but you want them Googling "Monster" not "Pokemon", right?)
I think CF still want's pokemon style npc's
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
i like the logo but now is the background going to be just white because if it is its not going to look too good with the way the website is going to look in the future
Village of the Dragon
I think the wings on the dragon need a bit more detail, idk but its missing something imo.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
7 Haters don't like the logo ...
Well for them i get my true face

[Image: troll.gif]
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2012-05-26, 04:05 PM)TrafalgarLaw Wrote: 7 Haters don't like the logo ...

omg hahaha.

I think it's acceptable Smile.
(2012-05-26, 04:05 PM)TrafalgarLaw Wrote: 7 Haters don't like the logo ...

Wow that is a creepy pic. And no one has chosen the "its horrible" option so they don't hate it, just that it could just some work.