Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No more EXP Overload
Instead of having the exp overload, can it just say the amount of levels the monster would've gained?

So, if a level 1 monster goes up against a lvl 60 legendary monster and you use ultimate box, the level 1 monster would gain A TON of exp. Instead, it would just say that the level 1 monster went up to level 25 or something.

Of course, mathematics are involved and such. The exp is decreased from every gained level but it's automatic and it's much quicker.
yeah it takes forever to to get a monster to 100 sometimes because of exp overload

support
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
I was thinking though, where would the thrill go?
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-08-16, 04:44 AM)Rock127 Wrote: I was thinking though, where would the thrill go?
I feel no thrill when gaining through all those levels with piling up numbers >.>
lol but if it just jumps to the level, the battles are omitted and quite a lot of the game is skipped... but, it WILL make things easier for everyone
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-08-16, 04:54 AM)Rock127 Wrote: lol but if it just jumps to the level, the battles are omitted and quite a lot of the game is skipped... but, it WILL make things easier for everyone
Well, not every monster gives a lot of exp for you to even gain an exp overload. You don't find a level 60 legendary very often, right?

You can't find an Ancient very often either so it's just something small but to get most of the stuff out of the way for when you do get exp overload which will be a sorta rare event in the actual game.
it would make the test server a easy place to level ,

but i'll support that its added after when test server is over ,
When we don't have the big boost and stuff i'll then find it amusing :3
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
I completely support I have to lvl up 30+ exp overload monster that have 8m 12m 7m exp x.x
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
yea, it is time consuming..
normally, i level them up while tp training

edit: i support this
[Image: 501b5ca62c27bjpg.png]

Support. I believe this will save time. However, this might make the game easier... but I don't mind.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
game dosnt actualy need to be easier in that prospect...why not just be happy that your monster got an exp over load and train it..I dont support
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
totally support, i am wasting so much time on battling to gain 1 and 1 lvl lol
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-08-16, 11:51 AM)Snorlax47 Wrote: game dosnt actualy need to be easier in that prospect...why not just be happy that your monster got an exp over load and train it..I dont support
Kill joy.
Support
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
me too gets annoying
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
i support it would make it so much easier, even though it is not a major issue for me.
i don't support, my reasoning is because then you can spam catch mons and get level 100s way easier
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Complete support would save a lot of time especially since we have frequent exp boosts and would help bring up our lower level monsters a lot faster.
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
I'd support, but how will moves be given if we're skipping the said level that teaches the move?
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
support would save time training
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I don't support.. This games already easy , why make it easier..
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
I SUPPORT FJKULIT
More than 10 supporters. This suggestion is in.
(2012-08-16, 10:25 PM)Ghost Wrote: I'd support, but how will moves be given if we're skipping the said level that teaches the move?
This is the only downside i can think of.
Plus the fact that the number of level 100's in the test server would skyrocket in a matter of minutes.

You're welcome.

(2012-08-17, 04:10 AM)Ghost Wrote:
(2012-08-16, 10:25 PM)Ghost Wrote: I'd support, but how will moves be given if we're skipping the said level that teaches the move?
This is the only downside i can think of.

Plus the fact that the number of level 100's in the test server would skyrocket in a matter of minutes.
Ahh yes. The only true flaw of this suggestion that makes it a failure.

*congratulations Ghost for actually pointing it out* High 7!

It's not really about test server though.. The suggestion came from test server tbh but it'sm for the actual game. Also, since Day 1 of test server, there were already level 100s Dodgy
You wouldn't be skipping the level, you'd be gaining more than one level at a time.
(2012-08-17, 04:14 AM)orboknown Wrote: You wouldn't be skipping the level, you'd be gaining more than one level at a time.
That may be true but technically, you are skipping a lot of levels without exp overload.

He's worried about the leveling moves.

Sooo.. since this idea would kinda be game-breaking since monsters wouldn't be able to learn their level'd up moves, I guess this suggestion can only be an idea that is shoved into the shadows where the creepy man with no face lives.....

Thanks Ghost for pointing out that flaw ^_^ really appreciated, honestly.
Wow.
Outlogic'd by Ghost. Am i having a nightmare?
(kudos bro.)
If we had reputation system, I would definitely give Ghost a point for that.

So, I'm leaving thread open for any further comments on the subject. It was a good idea at start but it would've been game-breaking.
I feel like such a winner. *-*

EDIT: Why not just make the leveling process stop at the said level that teaches the move, still having an overflow, but stopping to raise a move; yet still having to battle less to reach maximum exp distribution through the said levels? >.>

You're welcome.

......Who took over ghosts account? This man is brilliant.