Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okey.... jaydem mentioned this in his thread and i agree with him, thats why i made a whole new thread about just this! Wink

We need a new game name... And if you agree with this then post a suggestion with a name here! Big Grin
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
Oh, BOY!

"Monsters of Averium" - Simple and straightforward, yet it sounds awesome all the same.

"MonsterCraft" - Derived from PokémonCraft, but without the legal risks. (Unless there's already a MonsterCraft somewhere...)

"Ancient Legacies"/ Something involving "Ancient" - Have you noticed how much we will use the term "Ancient" in the update? Ancient Sages, Ancient Gems, Ancient monsters; all of them seem to play a massively vital role in the game. I've heard that Ancient Gems have some sort of a link to Ancient monsters, possibly making them easier to find. Heck, we could create world history involving Ancient monsters! This title can be tweaked as necessary; I just wanted to include the word "ancient" because it's so important to the game itself.

I do love this idea, and I will support it until I die and am feasted upon by vultures. "MonsterMMORPG" is too simple, too obvious, and just too much of a mouthful. Big Grin
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Monsters: The Ancient Saga ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-09-26, 03:36 PM)TexasToast Wrote: "Monsters of Averium" - Averium ain't our region no more.
"MonsterCraft" - Craft in the name drove players away in PC
"Ancient Legacies"/ Something involving "Ancient" - Not sure on this
Why do we need a new name? First of all, <Mon-ster-m-m-o-r-p-g> is hard to pronounce irl.
Second, We're not really playing an RPG...
And lastly, it's not catchy ;-;
Constantly dying yet never dead
monstercraft 0-0
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Some versions of Fire Kirin allow players to team up with others to take down larger and more challenging fish or bosses. This cooperative gameplay fosters teamwork fire kirin distributor and communication among players, enhancing the overall gaming experience.