• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New monsters features page - still Work in progress
Information 
Since moves were not done yet i decided to not wait and work Smile

Redesigning monsters features page

Still WIP

https://img547.imageshack.us/img547/3800...tails1.png

[Image: further.png]
We're adding a larger view option?  Oh my.  What is the size on that?
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Wow that's great. 

I'll try and have moves done soon. Henrietta has ground and poison which means only fire and ice are left.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Yeah, Poison's done.  Ground's on its way.

One more quick thing:  The 'damage sensitivities' seem a bit strange.  Dragon hits for 400%?  Gigalith is immune to Poison?   Are these thing counting in old abilities or something?  I'm mildly confused.  :O
(2013-01-13, 04:16 AM)Henrie Wrote: Yeah, Poison's done.  Ground's on its way.

One more quick thing:  The 'damage sensitivities' seem a bit strange.  Dragon hits for 400%?  Gigalith is immune to Poison?   Are these thing counting in old abilities or something?  I'm mildly confused.  :O
Sorry to keep pulling you off topic, but I'm going to work on ice tonight and your almost done with ground, so you wanna split fire?
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
CeFurkan.

These new redesigns are just absolutely fantastic. More organized, cleaner. I like it a lot.

It looks way better than before.

just random numbers Big Grin

i am planning to make available 800x800 pixel
what do you think ? is that good
this is great, version 2 is nearly here Smile
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
800x800 sounds great. Here's to more detailed art!
(2013-01-13, 04:30 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

just random numbers Big Grin

i am planning to make available 800x800 pixel
what do you think ? is that good
Ah, well that's good to know.  I'd be careful with the vulnerability numbers when they are being properly generated.  My concern is that the "Default Abilities" are going to create inaccurate information.  Perhaps we should just remove Default Abilities all together?

800x800 pixels sounds really good.  In the future, that'll give us the option to use 'resized images' in the game to good effect.  Gives a little extra detail for users with high-def monitors.

Suggestions for text edits:

Number of Gigoliath in the game:

Gigoliath in game:

AVG Level of Gigoliath in game:

AVG Level:

Gender Ratios
Gender Ratios:

Gigoliath Base Stats
Base Stats

Hp:
HP:

Total Stats:
Total:

The chart below shows the Gigoliath's damage taken sensitivity ratios against different attack types

Gigoliath's elemental sensitivity to attacks:
this is nice
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
awesome Big Grin
looking good!

I suggest coloured backgrounds for damage sensitivity though for a quick optical overview, like the old green for 100%, red for 200/400% etc., it will make looking up resistances faster then reading through all the percentages.
[Image: un76e.jpg]
i think it looks great Smile

but is it possipbe to make a 3d option of the monster in the dex? or would that be to hard?

cuz tjat would be awesome
(2013-01-13, 11:56 AM)Ruin Wrote: i think it looks great Smile

but is it possipbe to make a 3d option of the monster in the dex? or would that be to hard?

cuz tjat would be awesome
That sort of thing is only possible if we had a 3-D model of every single monster.  Which we don't.  because this is a 2-D browser game.  XD
this is fantastic 3 cheers for Ce furkan hip hip hurray hip hip hurray hip hip hurray!
Oh, wow. This is impressive. My favorite part of the redesign it the base stat totals. The color crystal things make it more appealing to look at. I really like the design overhaul in general. It makes it look more professional. Well done, CeF! Smile
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Hey, are you updating gender ratios? Such as making hugascule all male?
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

(2013-01-13, 06:04 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: Hey, are you updating gender ratios? Such as making hugascule all male?

can you list the monsters that has to be fixed like this one ?
Since the moves are finally done, what is left until the game can finally be updated to version 2?
(2013-01-16, 04:01 AM)mike521 Wrote: Since the moves are finally done, what is left until the game can finally be updated to version 2?

only this page and processing new move names left

i have to finish this page and then i will process new move names hopefully and we will do final test update

then ready to go unless some big errors Big Grin

also for last 2 days i was busy with my university (i am studying PHD)

and images update check these 2

https://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4434/m...tails2.png

https://img547.imageshack.us/img547/3800...tails1.png
https://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4434/m...tails2.png

Looks good.

For the evolution, instead of "Odani can transform to which monsters"
I believe it would be better for it to say "Odani's Evolution Line

Because the one that is currently there states that Odani transforming into the other 3.
Even though we do have the information and knowledge of Odani being the last transformation.

:P
That is nice, hopefully there won't be any serious error in the nest test server update.Smile   Also i agree with, SparrowHawk,  on rewording the transformation part.
I agree with Hawk.  c:  Though we might want to say "Odani's Transfomation Line", since monsters Transform instead of Evolving here.  Tongue

I also like the "You own x Monster" part.

On the fence about how spaced out Luxcatty's stat bars are.  Doesn't look... bad...?   Definitely looks better with monsters who have high totals.  But other than that, this is absolutely fantastic!

Can't wait for the moves to be processed and the final test made live.  c:

Still working on the attacks display, I take it?
Cefurkan,
What's the reasoning behind the stat bars if you don't mind explaining?

It would make sense that it's based off of that particular stat over the entirety of the game, but it doesn't seem to work that way.
(2013-01-17, 01:19 AM)Knost Wrote: Cefurkan,
What's the reasoning behind the stat bars if you don't mind explaining?

It would make sense that it's based off of that particular stat over the entirety of the game, but it doesn't seem to work that way.

it is working that way

each stat is portioned based on the maximum stat having monster

for example lets say a monster has 150 hp

and maximum hp is 225 among monsters

so this 150 hp gets = 150 / 225 * 10 = 6 stat bars

page design finished do you see anything missing ?

https://img545.imageshack.us/img545/3690/seeee.png
(2013-01-17, 02:15 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: it is working that way

Ok. It just seems that on the picture in the original post the Total Stat bar is maxed out and the Monster only has 715 total stat points.
(2013-01-17, 03:20 AM)Knost Wrote:

Ok. It just seems that on the picture in the original post the Total Stat bar is maxed out and the Monster only has 715 total stat points.

If it's based on a percentage and there's a bajillion monsters...  lol

1,000 monsters, up to...  8 bars?  9 bars?   It means that the top 100-ish monsters get max stat bars.  Tongue
(2013-01-17, 12:13 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: https://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4434/m...tails2.png

Looks good.

For the evolution, instead of "Odani can transform to which monsters"
I believe it would be better for it to say "Odani's Evolution Line

Because the one that is currently there states that Odani transforming into the other 3.
Even though we do have the information and knowledge of Odani being the last transformation.

Tongue

Why not "Odani's Transformation Chain"? 
After all, we aren't evolving, the button clearly says "Transform Monster"
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2013-01-17, 03:26 AM)Henrie Wrote:
(2013-01-17, 03:20 AM)Knost Wrote:

If it's based on a percentage and there's a bajillion monsters...  lol

1,000 monsters, up to...  8 bars?  9 bars?   It means that the top 100-ish monsters get max stat bars.  Tongue

it seems like max but max is 10 bars

it can be fixed if henrie draw also empty bar ^^ so i can always fill the gap with empty bars or put 1 row 10 empty bar so for comparison