• 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Special Monster Images
lol ghost is gonna freak when he hears that
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Also the steel/poison ones I did earlier won't be starters anymore - I don't know if Furkan is going to use them as something else or not, so the Steel starter will be something else entirely new. Big Grin
Remaking the Snake ground/electric trio today too~
narsilion.deviantart.com
Remaking the snake one? Whyyyy ;-;
(2011-12-17, 01:13 PM)Deidara Wrote: Remaking the snake one? Whyyyy ;-;
Don't worry, it will be the same concept, just more detailed and better quality. Smile

narsilion.deviantart.com
(2011-12-17, 02:43 PM)Narsilion Wrote:
(2011-12-17, 01:13 PM)Deidara Wrote: Remaking the snake one? Whyyyy ;-;
Don't worry, it will be the same concept, just more detailed and better quality. Smile
cool you're an extraordinary artist

Credits to SparrowHawk

Remade starter. But before looking please rate us at these websites

rate 1 : https://monster-mmorpg.browsergamez.com/
rate 2 : https://mmohuts.com/browser-games/monster-mmorpg
rate 3 : https://www.onrpg.com/MMO/MonsterMMORPG
rate 4 : https://www.gamespot.com/monstermmorpg/platform/webonly

Hissoil - ground : [Image: 001hissoil.png] , Pythamp - ground / elec : [Image: 002pythamp.png] , Terracoil - ground / elec : [Image: 003terracoil.png]
llamacorn ftw
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Yeah I like the re-make. Well done.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I totally want them. All of them. Nowz0r! Big Grin
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
nice cefurkan keep iam lovin them
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
remakes are incredible

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-12-17, 03:02 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-12-16, 11:54 PM)Ghost Wrote: Do we have a TURTLE monster? D:<
nice idea. we can have as rare monster Big Grin
I love you.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
creeper Tongue
I hope he uses the steel / poison one somewhere. Its the one I am most anticipating. The snake and kangaroo are cool too. I just wanted the blob. lol
I don't like the re-make e.e Now it's off my list. I'm going after the green dragon O.o
lol i like it more detailed to me and i am choosing the llamacorn and glow dragon

Credits to SparrowHawk
I want the new monsters to be added '-' I'm going to create 5 new accounts at school Tongue Save the accounts and passwords in my ipod and log on them at home '-'
or you could just switch your starter every now and then,
Well, I want new account names and I am not switching my starters <_< Especially level 100.
eh.suit yourself.you still cant trade them.
I know I can't trade them =.=

agreed dei i wouldnt trade my lvl 100 starter either...i want a new account name also
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Chikiddie Flying : [Image: 004chikiddie.png] Flying / Normal : [Image: 005hawkite.png] Flying / Normal : [Image: 006reagle.png]
(2011-12-06, 02:59 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Sharbull : [Image: 56859576.png] Crystomp : [Image: 44341354.png]Buffalight : [Image: 76844016.png]

Rubbisteel : [Image: 016tinkan.png] Metrash : [Image: 017radiact1.png] Garblast: [Image: 018hazardrum1.png]

Constantly dying yet never dead
dragon : [Image: aaa7.png] dragon / water : [Image: bbb8.png] dragon / water : [Image: ccc9.png]
psychic : [Image: 019impoz.png] psychic / dark : [Image: 020grezlin.png] psychic / dark : [Image: 021zogre.png]

Hissoil - ground : [Image: 001hissoil.png] , Pythamp - ground / elec : [Image: 002pythamp.png] , Terracoil - ground / elec : [Image: 003terracoil.png]

rock : [Image: 56859576.png] rock / light : [Image: 44341354.png] rock / light : [Image: 76844016.png]

Alpacure light: [Image: 022alpacure3.png] , Llamyth light / fire : [Image: 023llamyth3.png] , Kelblis light / fire : [Image: 024kelblis.png]

my 5 favorites Big Grin
in order

[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
That's not Top 5 if there's 15 Monsters in it.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2011-12-20, 04:47 PM)Rain127 Wrote:
(2011-12-06, 02:59 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Sharbull : [Image: 56859576.png] Crystomp : [Image: 44341354.png]Buffalight : [Image: 76844016.png]

Rubbisteel : [Image: 016tinkan.png] Metrash : [Image: 017radiact1.png] Garblast: [Image: 018hazardrum1.png]
Cool name ideas, though they were already named before I gave them to Furkan.. he just didn't post the names first time around. Tongue
The toxic waste trio aren't going to be part of the starter lineup anymore either, dunno what they'll be used for if at all.
narsilion.deviantart.com
(2011-12-21, 12:07 PM)Narsilion Wrote:
(2011-12-20, 04:47 PM)Rain127 Wrote:

Cool name ideas, though they were already named before I gave them to Furkan.. he just didn't post the names first time around. Tongue
The toxic waste trio aren't going to be part of the starter lineup anymore either, dunno what they'll be used for if at all.
nice work on the psychic ones,there fantastic,
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Dracby dragon : [Image: 007dracby.png] , Seagon dragon / water : [Image: 008seagon.png] , Bermudrac dragon / water : [Image: 009bermudrac.png]

hmm are those remakes

Credits to SparrowHawk
  • 7(current)