Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is there Gym Leaders and a Badge System?
don't post things that have no relevance to the topic

no there aren't any gym leaders or badges yet but they will be here soon.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Sushi, I have an idea. You can read this when you get back from wherever, hope your okay.

How about a Hyper Surfing NPC/Sprite? Whenever someone uses hyper surf, they get a surfboard. Will that work out, I'm wondering?
nice pic....
(2012-03-03, 02:34 AM)Kamidara Wrote: Sushi, I have an idea. You can read this when you get back from wherever, hope your okay.

How about a Hyper Surfing NPC/Sprite? Whenever someone uses hyper surf, they get a surfboard. Will that work out, I'm wondering?
Surfing on waveless water ;w; Teehee.
Anyways, i think what that dude ment was how are the leaders gonna look?
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
does anybdoy have any idea where is Shoshinryu ?
nope havent seen him in such a long while
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-03-03, 02:58 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: does anybdoy have any idea where is Shoshinryu ?
maybe just send him a email to his in real life email and ask him if he's okay or needs someone to take over his projects if he will be away for to long, i thought he mentioned being busy with family stuff / getting his degree / work the last time i talked to him, but i can't remember 100% what he said
You dare Challenge ME ?

(2012-03-03, 02:58 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: does anybdoy have any idea where is Shoshinryu ?
he was just on a couple days ago.
dont know if he is able to do much work for this site at the moment.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Nice Work Shoshinryu, keep it up. They all have the same pose though. Are all the NPCs going to pose the same?
When and where are the NPCs going to appear? Smile i loved the designs especially for the girl that kinda looked like a pirate :p
[Image: tumblr_m0n840Jl261r5gmk3o2_500.jpg]
I would like to say that these npc's will make every other game jealous, amazing job shosh Smile
You dare Challenge ME ?

Shoshinryu is absent for a very long time now. I don't know what happened to him. I even sent email but no reply.

Well i have this software (it is a flash application and you take screenshots) to make such trainer images. So we can use it later.
(2012-01-27, 10:17 PM)Shoshinryu Wrote: Welcome, everyone! The time has finally come to reveal what I have been working on for CeFurkan.... The official New NPC Images!!! Well, some of them anyhow. There will be 420 NPCs in total, each having their own unique sprite that you will see on the game map as well as be able to choose as your own personal sprite!!! Each week I will be presenting you with some new NPC Images, so be sure to keep checking this post!

Now, our first taste of the new NPCs!!!

GRASS

[Image: grasstrainercombo.png]

FIRE

[Image: rszfire1full.png] [Image: rszfire2full.png] [Image: rszfire3full.png] [Image: rszfire4full.png]

WATER

[Image: rszice1full.png] [Image: rszice3full.png] [Image: rszice4full.png] [Image: rsz11iceremakefull.png]

PSYCHIC

[Image: rszpsychic2full.png] [Image: rszpsychic3full.png] [Image: psychicboypbfix.png] [Image: rszpsychicremakefull.png]

ROCK

[Image: rszrockremake2full.png] [Image: rszrock1full.png] [Image: rszrock2full.png] [Image: rszrockremake1full.png]

FIGHTING

[Image: fightingtrainercombo.png]

Great images ! Big Grin

(2012-04-03, 02:49 AM)Refrex Wrote: When and where are the NPCs going to appear? Smile i loved the designs especially for the girl that kinda looked like a pirate :p
its cute and nice ! ^_^