Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yea tell us o-o
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
i haven't counted the total moves yet Smile you just keep posting.
hmm ok will do im currently focusing on needed move types
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
thread is open. you can still post moves. i don't know why gb closed but asked her.
(2011-10-28, 12:21 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: thread is open. you can still post moves. i don't know why gb closed but asked her.
he closed because no one is adding more moves every1 is done with moves . i think the even should end
nothing event continue now
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

(2011-10-28, 01:00 PM)heatshot Wrote: nothing event continue now
heatshot no one posted more moves since 4 days i think every1 is done with posting moves
I still has a list on my Notepad with more moves.
I'll ad them tomorrow after i'm done with the rest.
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
im stil ldoing moves i try to put one everyday right now im trying for bug moves as we need more
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-10-28, 01:12 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:
(2011-10-28, 01:00 PM)heatshot Wrote: nothing event continue now
heatshot no one posted more moves since 4 days i think every1 is done with posting moves
Please don't make assumptions without some facts about events like this. There are several different possibilities on why people didn't post in this thread for some time.

I closed this thread because I have to write down all of the moves and their effects and all the new moves. I'd like to close it again, actually, because I don't have the time to keep up on it non stop and sort through all of these all the times. I still have to put down all the previous moves you guys did into the move database as well as other things for them, and this takes time. Being someone who doesn't have a tooon of time, I can't just keep up adding and adding. So sorry guys D': perhaps it will be open again in the future