Poll: Do you like or dislike this suggestion.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
41.67%
Dislike
58.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Monster Type Request
that could be interesting. Type specific abilities that make opponent monster's weak to your attacks?
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
(2013-12-04, 11:08 PM)PupK9 Wrote: Yeah Knost, well.. Almost like it at least. Just like the ability makes Dragons ultra weak to it's moves

THE REIGN OF THE DRAGONS SHALL END!!!

UNLEASH THE DOGS!! *starts singing to Who Let The Dogs Out*

Maybe Immune to them? lol
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
The thing about it is that WE CANT make a Fairy type for the reason that it would copy Pokemon too much. So we need to try to find other solutions to make our game better without copying a different game. So making an ability would be a start. Also two other things that would help us pull away from Pokemon would be to let our monsters know more than just 4 moves. We are not Pokemon. We can have differences ;) another one would be letting us have more than 6 monsters on our team. Cause' again, it's ok much like Pokemon at 6 monsters.
Resident noob
(2013-12-04, 11:09 PM)PcKaveman Wrote: that could be interesting. Type specific abilities that make opponent monster's weak to your attacks?

That would be the most OP'd ability EVER lol
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Unless you made I only against a specific type. Like say for a bit that we named the ability "Derp" as an example:

Dragon Derp
Fire Derp
Water Derp
Etc.
Resident noob
what about adding moves with interesting side effects. Sorry to draw ideas from pokemon but what about moves that can attack as two different types. Such as a dark type move that also hits as a light move (the move would draw its tpying from the first type thereby wouldn't get past immunities. the second typing would be an effect instead of its actual typing)
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
(2013-12-04, 11:11 PM)PupK9 Wrote: The thing about it is that WE CANT make a Fairy type for the reason that it would copy Pokemon too much. So we need to try to find other solutions to make our game better without copying a different game. So making an ability would be a start. Also two other things that would help us pull away from Pokemon would be to 1. let our monsters know more than just 4 moves. We are not Pokemon. We can have differences Wink another one would be 2. letting us have more than 6 monsters on our team. Cause' again, it's ok much like Pokemon at 6 monsters.

PVP matches would last for hours lol
(2013-12-04, 11:14 PM)PcKaveman Wrote: what about adding moves with interesting side effects. Sorry to draw ideas from pokemon but what about moves that can attack as two different types. Such as a dark type move that also hits as a light move (the move would draw its tpying from the first type thereby wouldn't get past immunities. the second typing would be an effect instead of its actual typing)

I like that.
I mean more that the ability only targets a certain type. So if the ability targets against dragons then it only works against dragons. Makes the abilities very situational. Could also make it so that a mon can't have more than 1 of those type of abilitie
Mm, true knost :-/

What about something like radiation directed toward a specific monster type that does a slightly higher % of damage than the 20% from radiation?
Resident noob
(2013-12-04, 11:16 PM)PupK9 Wrote: Mm, true knost Undecided

What about something like radiation directed toward a specific monster type that does a slightly higher % of damage than the 20% from radiation?

radiation only does 10% Smile unless you mean the type specific "radiation" would do 20%
Pup let me Clarify.. THE NAME OF THE NEW TYPE WILL NOT BE FAIRY. We good? You got it?

A type specific Radiation would be pointless.. Unless it would act as the normal radiation with just a high % when faced against a certain type of monster.
What about more multitype dragons...
Or triple type monsters?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Or less dragons period? lol
Taking away dragons already out there wouldnt be fair. Make more other types and not new dragons might help
Fairy beats Dragons in Pokemon.

Light beats Dragons in MonsterMMORPG.

They are both strong and weak to Dark types. A bit similar ._. we had Light first.
Yeah kave that's what I meant ^_^

Minato . . . u mad bro? 

And maybe make a few of the OP dragons UC for a bit? Then people would donate for them and CeF would be happy, that seems to make sense. But taking away dragons sounds ridiculous, although I'm not entirely sure where orbro got that from >_<
Resident noob
(2013-12-05, 12:14 AM)PupK9 Wrote: But taking away dragons sounds ridiculous, although I'm not entirely sure where orbro got that from >_<

(2013-12-04, 11:28 PM)Alduin Wrote: Or less dragons period? lol
Ah, gotchuuuuuuu
Resident noob
Not mad at all, you just couldn't seem to get that I wasn't meaning add a type called Fairy. You were sticking to this pokemon thing and ran with it. It did get a bit annoying, but I wasn't angry. Wink

I didn't mean to take away already existing monsters. I'll rephrase..
If new monsters are added none should be of the dragon type until we get a bit of a balance. 

As for Light mons, they do alright. But still have only have 50% resistance. Why not have a 0%? We have monsters who are 0% to Poison, and Dark, and Light, etc. I think the biggest problem is people don't want their dragons to be ineffective. I get the arguement of "People have spent money." So have I and I plan on spending more. If my dragons became ineffective I would adapt and evolve so to speak.
+1
Evolution is the name of the game in competitive sitiations
more ponies would be nice.. if ponies beat dragons i would actually donate.. lol but that will never happen haha
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Måîdęñ Øf Thê Whįtė Høršē
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Monster types not monster forms
I only realized that after i posted
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Måîdęñ Øf Thê Whįtė Høršē
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Thanks, Orbo.

I realize people don't like change, but change has to happen for things to get better and to keep things fresh. We could simply continue playing as is, but how long before complacency sets in and ultimately boredom makes you quit because you've found a "New" game. Not only would Cefurkan lose players, but he'd lose money.
Meh we already have LOADS of dragon in the game now if they add fairies, its gonna remake the game gyms etc
(2013-12-05, 06:30 AM)TheStardustBreaker Wrote: Meh we already have LOADS of dragon in the game now if they add fairies, its gonna remake the game gyms etc

How hard do you think it is to add in a couple of monsters? No remake is needed simply an update, and there will never be a type named Fairy added into the game. Never. Ever. Ever.
Whats the problem.with adding a new arena ir just slap it into a post arena content area
(2013-12-05, 07:06 AM)orboknown Wrote: Whats the problem.with adding a new arena ir just slap it into a post arena content area

Exactly as Orbo pointed out. It wouldn't be too much work at all. Heck we have 19 arena's why not add a 20th to even it all out.
(2013-12-04, 10:48 PM)PupK9 Wrote: Balance is good, but Knost makes a very good point about how it would make a lot of people's donate money for powerful dragons go to waste :/

What about those who can't donate, it is already hard to compete in pvp without donating mons with over 1k attack come on guys, these monsters are way too over powered, we need to redo the stats
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess