Poll: Do you like or dislike this suggestion.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
41.67%
Dislike
58.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Monster Type Request
This might not go over as well as I would like it too, but it's worth a shot I think..

I've an idea of adding a whole new type of monster into the game one that resembles the new "Fairy" of Pokemon X and Y. An auto-immune to dragon type basically. With the massive amount of dragons in this game I feel as if it would give it a huge twist to the pvp, and not only that but the NPC's as well. Let me know what you guy's think.

Perhaps a Sound based type or Holy type or maybe Cyber type.. I think that would be awesome.. Just to be clear I am in no way meaning that a type named Fairy should be added into the game. I do mean however that a type similar to Fairy should be added into the game.
but we have so many monsters atm, getting around dragons is not really a big deal here.. 

It's a cool idea either way, just to bad Nintendo got it before you Tongue
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Obviously it's the whole reason I thought of it. I just think it would be awesome to incorporate something new like that for V3.

And of course I don't mean to copy Nintendo, and call the new types (If implemented) Fairy. We of course would come up with a new name. Last thing anyone wants is a Copyright infringement. Lol
Nintendo got to everything before we did just sayin

Dragon is prolly broken in this game and it needs a patch so to say
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Fairy type would make this game too much of a copy of Pokemon. I've always known dragons to be the dominant species. The "emperors". As much as I do find it OP that there's nothing too powerful agains them besides ice, I still believe that dragons were almost meant to be the Ultimate Monsters. It pains me every day to think about Fairies taking out Dragons in Pokemon X & Y. Meh... :-/
Resident noob
(2013-12-04, 10:39 PM)Alduin Wrote: This might not go over as well as I would like it too, but it's worth a shot I think..

I've an idea of adding a whole new type of monster into the game one that resembles the new "Fairy" of Pokemon X and Y. An auto-immune to dragon type basically. With the massive amount of dragons in this game I feel as if it would give it a huge twist to the pvp, and not only that but the NPC's as well. Let me know what you guy's think.

Not a fan lol Sorry Alyx.

In Pokemon they can get away with it because they don't donate for specific monsters. Here, if you added something like that, you'd be nerfing monsters people paid huge amounts of $'s on.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Dont we want balance though? I mean sure you can get creative with status and the like but in the case of even giving something that dragon is 1.5x weak to it helps a bit
(2013-12-04, 10:47 PM)orboknown Wrote: Dont we want balance though? I mean sure you can get creative with status and the like but in the case of even giving something that dragon is 1.5x weak to it helps a bit

Steel types already balance Dragons enough imo.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Balance is good, but Knost makes a very good point about how it would make a lot of people's donate money for powerful dragons go to waste :/
Resident noob
Whats the damage.multiplier for steel to dragon types?
(2013-12-04, 10:43 PM)PupK9 Wrote: Fairy type would make this game too much of a copy of Pokemon. I've always known dragons to be the dominant species. The "emperors". As much as I do find it OP that there's nothing too powerful agains them besides ice, I still believe that dragons were almost meant to be the Ultimate Monsters. It pains me every day to think about Fairies taking out Dragons in Pokemon X & Y. Meh... Undecided

Honestly aren't we already a very pokemon like game? Almost everything about the game resembles a part of Pokemon, so I don't understand that part. As for the "New Type" I just think it would throw a wrench in the game, and spin the wheels of PVP. 

@Knost, I don't think it would be a huge nerf at all honestly. We switch in PVP correct? So when one would toss out the "New Type" you would therefore either switch or risk fighting. Now I don't think the "New Type" should have a %400 advantage over Dragon. I in no way want to disregard the Dragons completely. Just feel it would or could be a very nice advantage in some situations, and perhaps a good look for the game.
(2013-12-04, 10:50 PM)orboknown Wrote: Whats the damage.multiplier for steel to dragon types?

50% resist
Ehhhh. Imo one more type that has a partial advantage would help.one good dragon theoretically could ransack a lot of things single handidly. Isnt prysma a dragon that wrecks everything?
I understand that this game is already one heck of a knockoff of Pokemon, but as a game NOT OWNED by Nintendo, I think it would be in the better interests of Nintendo, CeFurkan, quite a few players, and the whole game itself for the game to move on from being almost identical to Pokemon. I like this game not because I like Pokemon, cause I'm meh about it, but because I like the monsters themselves. Pokemon is pretty cool, but a MonsterMMORPG that doesn't rely heavily on the idea of Pokemon is far better and more powerful. :)
Resident noob
(2013-12-04, 10:54 PM)orboknown Wrote: Ehhhh. Imo one more type that has a partial advantage would help.one good dragon theoretically could ransack a lot of things single handidly. Isnt prysma a dragon that wrecks everything?

Nope. Prysma is used primarily as a light type.
(2013-12-04, 10:54 PM)orboknown Wrote: Isnt prysma a dragon that wrecks everything?

Any dragon ancient can ransack, but so can other monsters.
Resident noob
Aturion seems to be the only steel type really worth it tho.

I would also like to suggest more bugs! We don't have enough bugs lol Or good ones for that matter.
(2013-12-04, 10:54 PM)PupK9 Wrote: I understand that this game is already one heck of a knockoff of Pokemon, but as a game NOT OWNED by Nintendo, I think it would be in the better interests of Nintendo, CeFurkan, quite a few players, and the whole game itself for the game to move on from being almost identical to Pokemon. I like this game not because I like Pokemon, cause I'm meh about it, but because I like the monsters themselves. Pokemon is pretty cool, but a MonsterMMORPG that doesn't rely heavily on the idea of Pokemon is far better and more powerful. :)
This discussion should take place on another thread but totally need to happen
L
We do need more bugs, I can agree with that. I also think we need a lot more noticeable monsters of every type and rarity (besides dragon of course) ^_^
Resident noob
(2013-12-04, 10:56 PM)Alduin Wrote: Aturion seems to be the only steel type really worth it tho.

I would also like to suggest more bugs! We don't have enough bugs lol Or good ones for that matter.

I would 'Like' a poll that suggested MORE BUGS lol

Bugs get no respect in this game.
(2013-12-04, 10:58 PM)orboknown Wrote:
(2013-12-04, 10:54 PM)PupK9 Wrote: I understand that this game is already one heck of a knockoff of Pokemon, but as a game NOT OWNED by Nintendo, I think it would be in the better interests of Nintendo, CeFurkan, quite a few players, and the whole game itself for the game to move on from being almost identical to Pokemon. I like this game not because I like Pokemon, cause I'm meh about it, but because I like the monsters themselves. Pokemon is pretty cool, but a MonsterMMORPG that doesn't rely heavily on the idea of Pokemon is far better and more powerful. Smile
This discussion should take place on another thread but totally need to happen
L
Well I mean, it's relevant to this topic as well, but I do agree that that is a discussion needing to happen around here ^_^
Resident noob
I'm with Orbo. We need to implement another monster that can negate dragons. Dragons run everything here, and you'd be insane to say they don't. lol
I want a legitimate DOG ancient.

Xwarta (however you spell it) is ugly and hardly even a dog.

Fendark is a shadow wolf.

Idk if there are any others worth mentioning. 

DOG ANCIENTS FTW!!! WOO WOO!!!
Resident noob
What in specifiçdo we need more of beside dragon counter types and bugs?
(2013-12-04, 11:02 PM)orboknown Wrote: What in specifiçdo we need more of beside dragon counter types and bugs?

V3
I HAVE THE SOLUTION!!!

Abilities. Make abilities that make a dragon weak to all of the monsters moves. It's small, but it's a start in the depletion of the Dragon Dynasty :3
Resident noob
(2013-12-04, 11:04 PM)PupK9 Wrote: I HAVE THE SOLUTION!!!

Abilities. Make abilities that make a dragon weak to all of the monsters moves. It's small, but it's a start in the depletion of the Dragon Dynasty :3

Like Dragon immunity? lol
I think he means an Ability that makes the opposing dragon weak to the moves of the other monster? Idk.. o.O
Yeah Knost, well.. Almost like it at least. Just like the ability makes Dragons ultra weak to it's moves

THE REIGN OF THE DRAGONS SHALL END!!!

UNLEASH THE DOGS!! *starts singing to Who Let The Dogs Out*
Resident noob
(2013-12-04, 11:07 PM)Alduin Wrote: I think he means an Ability that makes the opposing dragon weak to the moves of the other monster? Idk.. o.O

Like beyond type?...

Certianly not lol That wouldn't make any logical sense in this argument lol